- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThis 1950’s completely modernized family bungalow offers great modern amenities, a polished sea view and touches of old–time character. It's location is the premium of both worlds, located on a peaceful street in East Atlantic Beach while you are still within walking distance to all activities. You can sit on your sea side porch in comfortable rocking chairs listening to the sounds of summer and crashing waves while savoring a restful holiday experience. Only 90 steps to the beach access and less than 1 block away to the “AB Circle” where you will find great eateries, gelato, yoga on the beach, beach volleyball, fishing and stores. Families will also relish the painless 5 -min. drive or 30 min. restful cycle ride to Fort Macon Park, and the New AB Town Park offering playground, swing set, mini-golf, b-ball and splash pad, close by to the movie theater, laser tag, ice cream, pizza, fudge and grocery.
This charmingly furbished home is an up and down duplex with an interior staircase which means two kitchens, two living rooms, four bedrooms and four full bathrooms. This home is great for huge groups or multiple families who want to holiday together and can accommodate up to 10 visitors with 4 bedrooms and 4 full baths. Upstairs, the master bedroom is furbished with a king bed and flat screen TV. The guest bedroom is decorated with 2 full beds. Also upstairs are 2 full bathrooms with brand new fixtures. Downstairs the master bedroom has a queen bed and the guest room has 2 twin beds. Two full baths are downstairs as well a full size washer and dryer so no dragging laundry up and down.
The upstairs has many modern touches including a thoroughly supplied comfortable kitchen with stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, gas stove with pot filler, farmhouse sink, dishwasher and a full size washer and dryer. The peaceful and appealing open living area includes a 52-inch flat screen TV and DVD. The dazzling and open dining area seats up to 8 at the dining table and 3 at the quartz countertop island bar. Downstairs offers a comfortable open kitchen with seating for 6 and living area with 43-inch flat screen TV, modest table and chairs with its own full size washer and dryer.
Outside luxuries include a sizable outdoor space porch with 4 rockers and modest bistro table and chairs to have your morning coffee while relishing the vistas and cute pink skies of the sunset. There is a sundeck with a table and chairs that seats 6 with a view of the freshly landscaped yard and palm trees. The ground level patio offers 2 rockers and an outdoor table that also seats 6. There is a gas grille, and a private outdoor shower with hot and cold water. Challenge your friends to a game of Corn Hole. There is complimentary WIFI for your use while visiting with us along with beach chairs and body boards. Parking for up to 6 cars.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Find the official tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Most established tourism bureaus will send travel guides with deals for vacation rentals, dining and activities. These guides provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- Flexible about when you can take a trip? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of peak costs.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be eligible for discounted prices. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your travelling group is eligible for a reduction.
- Some rentals are basically catered to specific clients, whether it's downtown rentals with fishing pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have private jetski launching areas. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and sight-seeing opportunities you are most looking forward to.
- Consider obtaining trip insurance with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental cost, offers buyers reimbursement of their travel costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected motel stay or additional gas.
General Rental Tips & Tricks
You may be pleasantly surprised to learn how many rental homes are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available makes it possible to find an perfect retreat to suit their Beaufort, NC gang, from relaxed condos to gigantic event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation homes are often owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, equipment and practical experience to provide convenient operational management on behalf of the owner..
Here are some ideas and suggestions to help you understand the vacation rental search and reservation process.
Searching for and booking the best rental property:
Before you start to book "Newly Renovated 1950s Beach Cottage with Beautiful Ocean View! ", examine our brief list of things to consider.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Choices
Beaufort, NC rentals are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, when possible. Holiday gatherings can be a great time for families to plan their Summer escapes..
Find your Spot and Identify Dates
Sometimes, the toughest part of planning your trip is deciding on where to search, and when. As soon as the big decisions are hammered out, everything else will be much easier.
Decide on a Size
Establish who is traveling, and just how many/what particular bedroom setup you need to have. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for your family. Most rental home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Stick to a Budget
Most rentals are advertised with a price range. Determine the cost for your desired trip. It might be at the high end of the range. If many individuals or families are sharing the cost, ensure each group understands their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. Usually, one member of the group will be in charge of making the full reservation and recovering each family member's share.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What amenities is the group trying to find? Is a screened-in porch a necessity? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or amusements? Are bed sheets offered with the rental agreement, or will you need to take your own? Build a list of priority amenities to facilitate filter your search.
Sometimes the senior generation has challenges with stairways. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is necessary, include that into your search. Almost all rental home listings include a list of amenities.
What About Furry Family Members?
Remember to include your companion! Although many vacation homes permit pets, guidelines and costs fluctuate per rental. Make certain you study agreements and contracts carefully. Additional charges may apply when animals are included.
It Is Time to Search
Many internet resources exist to match vacationers with property owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation homes" for local property management companies. Aside from having exceptional rental properties, local agencies provide you with exceptional service..
When you've identified the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. This is more effective throughout the off-peak season when many homes sit vacant.
Read the Contract
Read the whole contract and be certain you are aware who is liable for:
- Utility bills
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Ensure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers relief should disaster strike.
Complete the Booking
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Do not forget that most rental agreements require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the vacation home owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Don't forget to get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest storing the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations on reserving your rental! You're on your way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. To ensure no damages are attributed to your stay, make a record of any problem areas of the rental. If you discover problems, or if repairs are required contact the home manager right away. This can protect against conflicts during check out.
- When there's any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, condo access, pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of trouble.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. Residents invariably live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay a good deal more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Natives can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best spots for wildlife?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Tidy up a lttle bit. Even though you're spending money on a cleaning fee, The vacation home should be in sound condition. Sinks brimming with pots and pans, substantial sand on the flooring and sticky messes should be dealt with before you leave.
- Make a point to walk through the rental one final time and look for property damage. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Most property management companies and rental websites permit renters to offer feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they'll appreciate your positive reviews. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental was not as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your review.
Does everybody want to go back? We hope this guide helped you find a fantastic rental unit. If the rental property was not perfect, and you'll better understand how to perfect your search for the next vacation.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 2.0 miles
- Circa 81 - 3.6 miles
- Bella Pizza - 0.5 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 0.6 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.7 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 2.0 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 2.2 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.4 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 0.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.2 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 4.3 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 4.3 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 4.3 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 2.0 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 0.6 miles