- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Considered
- Smoke Detectors
About this PropertyNo hurricane damage!!!
Down the ' Road Less Traveled!'
Utopia at the end of a mile dirt path. Charming 5 bedroom, 4 bath waterfront bungalow 6 miles from historic Beaufort. Anchor your modest flat bottom boat right in front of the home for daily appreciation! Kayaks, clam rakes, crab pot supplied!!! Big porches with a expansive view of beautiful North River, facing Shackleford Banks! Simple drive to Harkers Island, Morehead City, Atlantic Beach, Salter Path, and Emerald Isle!
Many household items are supplied for your comfort:
paper towels, trash bags, dish liquid, dishwasher powder, soap, shampoo, conditioner, hair dryers, toilet paper, washing powder, Clean linens are on beds, and we supply plenty of dish and bath towels! The kitchen is thoroughly loaded with tons of extras.
A great destination for families and good friends. Sandy beach in front yard, ideal for launching kayaks, canoes, sailboats, wind surf equipment, crabbing, floundering, sunbathing, watching for dolphins, exploring, and just escaping from the 'real world'!
At the end of the day, savor a peaceful drink on the balcony, taking full advantage of the excellent view of North River. (it's not very a river...it's a vast view facing Shakleford banks!) Listen to the gentle waves on the beach, relish the coastal wildlife, and make a toast to a spectacular sunset!!! Cheers! :)
Keywords: Secluded waterfront unit . 6 miles from historic Beaufort. Sandy white beach. Panoramic view of North River, which faces Shackleford Banks. Ideal for family gatherings, kayaking, windsurfing, canoeing, watching for dolphins, or just appealing in your beach chair.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many property management companies and vacation houses provide Beaufort, NC area discount books which include coupons, either offered individually by vendors, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the store itself. These guides provide a great start to your rental home search.
- Flexible about when you can take a trip? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of top costs.
- Are you a military veteran? Several property management companies provide price savings to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your travelling group is eligible for a markdown.
- Some rentals are practically catered to specific vacationers, whether it's soundside homes with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature private kiteboarding launching areas. If there's a certain Beaufort, NC atteaction that you love, be on the lookout for properties that cater especially to you.
- Management companies and individual home owners often offer clients the chance to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base term price, provides buyers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any days missed due to medical related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned hotel stay or additional fuel.
The Rental Process
First-timers are sometimes surprised at the number and variety of short-term properties available in the Beaufort, NC area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available makes it possible to find an ideal retreat to suit their Beaufort, NC family, from relaxing condos to larger event homes with several bedrooms.
Nearly all rental properties in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local property management agencies. Property management companies are well-liked by owners mainly because they coordinate the advertising and operations..
Here are some tips and strategies to help you navigate the rental home search and reservation process.
How to find and book the right vacation home:
Do you believe "Waterfront, private beach, family gatherings, 5 bedrooms, bonfires and sunsets!" is the best rental home for your upcoming family vacation? Look over this guide to ensure it fits all of your preferences.
The Sooner, The Better
Beaufort, NC rental homes book many months (and up to a year) in advance. To assure the greatest choice of properties, we recommend searching and reserving your Beaufort, NC getaway Six-12 months in advance, whenever possible. A lot of families decide to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Select your Area and Vacation Week
Agreement can be tricky between members of the family, but as soon as this complicated part is finished everything will start to fall in place.
How Much Rental Do You Actually Need?
How many relatives are joining your getaway? Remember that most vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for your party. Generally vacation home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Exactly What Are You Prepared to Spend?
Does your preferred rental fit your budget during that prime Summer week? If multiple groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, ensure each person knows their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. One individual in your company must be in charge of gathering repayments and accepting responsibility for the complete rental price at time of booking.
Make a List of "Wishes" and "Requirements"
What home features is your family trying to find? Do you want a rental with outside kitchen? Are you more interested in wildlife or amusements? Are linens included with the rental contract, or will you need to bring your own? Make a list of "necessities and wants" from your group to help filter your search to the perfect rental.
Appropriate accessibility could make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are required, factor that into your search. Almost all rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Take the Dog
Make sure to include your furry family members. Although quite a few vacation homes allow family pets, rules and costs vary per property. Ensure that you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement.
Start your Search
Several internet resources exist to match guests with rental owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation homes" for local property management companies. In addition to offering exceptional properties, local companies provide you with superb service..
Re-read the description to ensure that the home has everything that you need. If lacking, the rental management company may know of comparable properties that fit your wishes and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study The Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Be sure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Be sure to understand the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Many rental contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you relief should disaster strike.
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You will probably have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Put the property manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your trip.
Good luck on reserving your rental! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any property damage right after you arrive. We also recommend immediately calling the rental home manager with a report of any damage, together with your request for any necessary repairs. This will prevent conflicts during check out.
- Ask questions. You might need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television set or spa tub. Contact your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Residents probably live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local residences may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Make sure that you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check each room of the vacation property to make sure that you've gathered all belongings.
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and look for damage. If at all possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Many vacation rental management companies and rental websites make it easy for travellers to provide reviews. If the rental and/or property manager was top-notch, they will appreciate your recommendations. If something went wrong, we advise being kind but genuine regarding your rental experience. Top owners and managers will work very hard to correct the situation.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your travel companions. Does everybody want to go back? We hope this guide helped you find a terrific home away from home. Otherwise, you've acquired useful experience to aid with the next search.
- The Spot - 3.8 miles
- Dragon King - 4.0 miles
- Blackbeards Grill and Grog - 4.2 miles
- Domino's Pizza Crystal Coast - 4.4 miles
- Rolandâ€™s Barbecue - 4.4 miles
- Taste of China - 4.5 miles