- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Tub
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyGaze out at the crystal clear water from the opulence of your livingroom, diningroom, kitchen, and master bedroom. Wake to the pink rays of the sun over the water and watch as they gently turn to blue and gray. Observe egrets and herons perch among the marshes outdoor your outdoor space, and relax as you watch the sunset over the marsh. Or soak in the two -person jazuzzi with your adored one as you notice the moon rising over the water. It just doesn't get better than this. As one guest said as she walked into the livingroom, "You feel like you're on a cruise ship!"
This is a 4 bedroom, 2 bath home with drop-dead vistas of the water. The master bedroom has a queen bed, a private entrance to a screened-in porch, and floor to ceiling windows overlooking the water. The master bath has a 2-person hottub and shower. Another bedroom has twin beds (one firm, one semi-firm) and overlooks the marsh. The third bedroom has a queen bed and also overlooks the marsh. The fourth bedroom serves as an office and sleeps two in a trundle bed. All bedrooms have additional sheets and blankets.
The well-supplied kitchen has everything you could possibly need - and then some! Brand new dishwasher, two ovens, an island with a cooktop, microwave, drip and Keurig coffee maker, and vistas from the kitchen sink that will convince you to do dishes by hand. The living room has a TV, books, a couch that is oh so comfortable, and many games for the family to adore. As you dine at the solid maple dining room table, appreciate the beautiful vistas of the changing hues of the sky and the estuary tides. Most of all, a outdoor space spans the length of the home that provides covered space for those who prefer shade, uncovered space for those who savor the sun, and a screened-in porch, all overlooking the water (Dock in the photos belongs to our neighbor). A grille is available for your outdoor preparing enjoyment. A huge, modern, washer and dryer will take care of all your laundry needs, should you need them. An office with a desk also has trundle bed that sleeps 2, overlooks the marsh and your own private bridge which leads to the home. Wi-Fi is available all over the home.
For a true sense of the water and waterlife, bring old tennis shoes and at low tide you can walk to the far side of the uninhabited island behind the home. There’s a modest beach there where you can relax with no one to interrupt your thoughts, except perhaps the distant sound of a lone seagull.
This home is located ten mins. from historic downtown Beaufort, where you can walk the boardwalk and harbor, stop in local artisan stores, sip a drink of your choice at many open air eateries, or visit the N.C. Maritime Museum. Beaufort is protected from the sea by two barrier islands- the Rachel Carson Estuarine Reserve which includes Bird Shoals and Carrot Island, and Shackleford, which is one of the islands that makes up Cape Lookout National Seashore. Ferries from Front St in Beaufort take you to Shackleford, which is remote and dazzling and calming and a very special place.
Charter fishing is available everywhere, for those who are interested. Grocery store and fish market are 10 mins. from the home. Atlantic Beach and Fort Macon State Park are a brief 20 min. drive away, where you can bury your toes in the sand and surf the sea waves. The N.C. Aquarium, on Pine Knoll Shores, is 10 mins. west of Atlantic Beach. More details of happenings around Beaufort will be available to you once you rent this home.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many rental owners and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, NC area travel discount guides which feature money-saving coupons, either offered individually by vendors, or by way of a partnership between the property manager and the business itself. These guides can provide an excellent start to your vacation rental search.
- In a position to modify your trip week? The off-peak shoulder seasons may offer incredible rates on rental accommodations.
- Several rental companies and owners offer price reductions for active duty and veteran members of the US Military, or repeat individuals of the same vacation home. Make sure to confirm with property manager to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a price reduction.
- Some homes are primarily suited for specific groups of visitors. Event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding parties and corporate escapes. Some properties cater to beach bums. Other rentals are situated close to night life. You'll get the most value from a rental which most thoroughly matches your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Vacation rental companies and individual property owners typically offer their guests the chance to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, offers travellers reimbursement of their rental costs for any missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected hotel room stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
General Rental Advice
You might be surprised to discover how many vacation homes are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, vacationers are sure to find a rental home which fits their wishes and spending budget.
Virtually all vacation homes in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local property management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, staff and practical experience to provide hassle-free operational administration on behalf of the owner..
Here are some ideas and tricks to help you navigate the vacation home search and reservation process.
Searching for and reserving the right rental:
Before you decide to book "Unparalleled water views! Nothing like this!", go through our brief checklist of issues to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Beaufort, NC rentals start booking early. To guarantee the most desirable selection of vacation rentals, we recommend searching and reserving your Beaufort, NC vacation home 6-Twelve months in advance, whenever possible. Holiday gatherings are a great time for families to plot their Summer vacations..
Choose your Town and Travel Week
Start by deciding which particular area of Beaufort, NC you'd like to visit, and the approximate travel dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many family members are joining your vacation? Be mindful that most properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to determine what is suitable for the family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available online. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you reserve the home.
Create a Spending Limit
Many vacation homes are presented with a price range. Confirm the cost for your preferred week. It might be at the high end of the range. If a few individuals or family members are sharing the cost, check to make sure each person knows their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to contribute. Normally, one person in the group will be responsible for making the full reservation and getting each family member's contribution.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the family searching for? Do you want a vacation property with outside kitchen? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or amusements? Are bed linens offered with the rental agreement, or will you need to provide your own? Build a list of priority features to help narrow your search.
Suitable access can make or ruin a trip for the less-mobile. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are necessary, factor that into your search. Most property postings include a list of amenities.
Remember to include your furrry friends. Pet guidelines are different at each property. Study descriptions thoroughly. Type of animal, size and breeds could be limited. Read your contract carefully! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Where to Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local agencies frequently have a unique selection of rental properties daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make sure the home has everything that you need. If it is lacking, the property management company may know of similar properties that better fit your desires and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season trip, try asking for an extra night. Negotiating rates is more effective through the off-season when many properties sit empty.
Study The Agreement
You really need to know which services are included:
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Make sure your quote includes all state taxes and fees.
If you must Cancel
Cancellation policies are different for each vacation rental. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers relief should disaster strike.
Book your Vacation Property
When you believe you've found "the one", begin the booking process. Do not forget that most rental contracts require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the property owner.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Put the property manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for easy access to answers during your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damage soon after you arrive. We also recommend promptly getting in touch with the property manager with a report of any problems, together with your request for any repairs. This will protect against conflicts during check out.
- If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, property access, pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the rental manager immediately. A quick phone call prevents many complications.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a visit a lot more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Local people can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Remember to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Double-check every room of the rental home to be sure you've collected all valuables.
- Be sure to walk through the rental one last time and check for damages. If you can, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your rental? Many vacation rental web sites request feedback after your stay is complete. Rental owners and property managers will thank you for glowing critiques. If something went wrong and they failed to fix it in a practical manner, or if the rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a debrief with your family. Did they enjoy their vacation? If everything was wonderful, next year's family vacation planning is going to be quick. If the rental wasn't perfect, and you'll better understand how to improve your search for the next trip.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 4.0 miles
- Dank Burrito - 3.5 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 3.9 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 4.0 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.7 miles
- City Kitchen - 2.9 miles
- Dragon King - 3.3 miles
- Rolandâ€™s Barbecue - 3.3 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.6 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 3.7 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 3.7 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 3.7 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 4.0 miles
- Beaufort Club (The) - 1.8 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 3.6 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 3.7 miles