- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Tub
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyGaze out at the crystal clear water from the happiness of your livingroom, diningroom, kitchen, and master bedroom. Wake to the pink rays of the sun over the water and watch as they gently turn to blue and gray. Observe egrets and herons perch among the marshes outdoor your outdoor space, and relax as you watch the sunset over the marsh. Or soak in the two -person jazuzzi with your appreciated one as you notice the moon rising over the water. It just doesn't get better than this. As one guest said as she walked into the livingroom, "You feel like you're on a cruise ship!"
This is a 4 bedroom, 2 bath home with drop-dead vistas of the water. The master bedroom has a queen bed, a private entrance to a screened-in porch, and floor to ceiling windows overlooking the water. The master bath has a 2-person hottub and shower. Another bedroom has twin beds (one firm, one semi-firm) and overlooks the marsh. The third bedroom has a queen bed and also overlooks the marsh. The fourth bedroom serves as an office and sleeps two in a trundle bed. All bedrooms have additional sheets and blankets.
The well-supplied kitchen has everything you could possibly need - and then some! Brand new dishwasher, two ovens, an island with a cooktop, microwave, drip and Keurig coffee maker, and vistas from the kitchen sink that will convince you to do dishes by hand. The living room has a TV, books, a couch that is oh so calming, and many games for the family to adore. As you dine at the solid maple dining room table, savor the radiant vistas of the changing hues of the sky and the estuary tides. Most of all, a outdoor space spans the length of the home that provides covered space for those who prefer shade, uncovered space for those who adore the sun, and a screened-in porch, all overlooking the water (Dock in the photos belongs to our neighbor). A grille is available for your outdoor preparing enjoyment. A sizable, modern, washer and dryer will take care of all your laundry needs, should you need them. An office with a desk also has trundle bed that sleeps 2, overlooks the marsh and your own private bridge which leads to the home. Wi-Fi is available all over the home.
For a true sense of the water and waterlife, bring old tennis shoes and at low tide you can walk to the far side of the uninhabited island behind the home. There’s a modest beach there where you can relax with no one to interrupt your thoughts, except perhaps the distant sound of a lone seagull.
This home is located ten mins. from historic downtown Beaufort, where you can walk the boardwalk and harbor, stop in local artisan stores, sip a libation of your choice at many open air eateries, or visit the N.C. Maritime Museum. Beaufort is protected from the sea by two barrier islands- the Rachel Carson Estuarine Reserve which includes Bird Shoals and Carrot Island, and Shackleford, which is one of the islands that makes up Cape Lookout National Seashore. Ferries from Front St in Beaufort take you to Shackleford, which is remote and gorgeous and calming and a very special place.
Charter fishing is available everywhere, for those who are interested. Grocery store and fish market are 10 mins. from the home. Atlantic Beach and Fort Macon State Park are a brief 20 min. drive away, where you can bury your toes in the sand and surf the sea waves. The N.C. Aquarium, on Pine Knoll Shores, is 10 mins. west of Atlantic Beach. More details of happenings around Beaufort will be available to you once you rent this home. NOTE: The dock is not ours and is private unit.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many established tourism bureaus will send you promotional guide books with special offers for rental management companies, dining and tours. Keep an eye out for these publications and discount books, since this allows vacationers to discover the very same fantastic activities with a frequently considerable discounted.
- Are the travel dates changeable? The off-peak seasons frequently offer amazing rates on daily rentals.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be able to get discounted prices. Make sure to check with property owner to see if your visiting crew is eligible for a markdown.
- Some properties are particularly designed for specific groups of travellers. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate meetings. Some rentals cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are situated close to nightlife. You'll receive the best value from a home which most closely satisfies your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Property management companies and individual home owners frequently offer their customers the chance to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, offers travellers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any nights missed a result of personal health emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra fuel.
The Rental Process
Many people are shocked to learn how many vacation rentals can be found in their area of interest. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The majority of rental properties in Beaufort, NC are privately operated and many are represented by established local rental management companies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their vacation home, management companies are critical in assisting families with making reservations, checking-in, housekeeping, and any repairs and maintenance problems that may occur.
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have discovered several tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting vacation rentals, however many beginners will be delighted to know that several "tips" are in plain sight, if you understand how to look.
Finding and reserving the right rental property:
Do you think "Unparalleled water views! Nothing like this!" is the best rental home for your next family vacation? Browse through this check list to ensure it fits your needs.
Begin Your Search Early
Like many desirable vacation spots, In Beaufort, NC the best vacation rentals are booked early. To ensure the very best choice of vacation rentals, we suggest searching and booking your Beaufort, NC vacation home Six-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Many groups decide to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Find your Spot and Decide Dates
Oftentimes, the toughest part of planning your trip is deciding where to search, and when. When the big decisions are resolved, the rest will be easier.
How Much Rental Do You Really Need?
How many family members are joining your getaway? Bear in mind that many properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is suitable for the group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available on the internet. Otherwise, get in touch with the property owner before you reserve the home.
Make a Budget
Will your selected rental fit your budget during that prime Summer week? If multiple groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, be certain that each person understands their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to pay. Most rental contracts call for a single person to be liable for the full reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your group trying to find? Is a screened porch a requirement? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or night life? Will the home have bikes and body boards for use throughout your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and wants" from your party to help narrow your search to the perfect home.
Appropriate access can make or break a trip for the less-mobile. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are necessary, factor that into your search. Most vacation home listings will include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Make sure you include your pets. Animal friends are welcome at a number of vacation rentals, but policies differ. A number of limitations might dismiss a potential rental property. Read your agreement carefully! Extra fees may apply when pets are included.
It Is Time to Search
A number of internet resources exist to match vacationers with rental owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental homes" for local property management companies. Aside from offering exceptional properties, local companies offer top-notch service..
When you have found the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
While not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try asking for an additional night. Your easiest chance of a reduced rate will be shifting to a less desirable week.
Read the Agreement
You will have to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies vary for each property. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you relief should disaster strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Remember that most rental contracts will require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the property owner.
Get Contact Details
Be sure to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats on booking your rental home! You're on the right path to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. To make sure no damages are linked to your visit, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. Get in touch with the rental manager immediately to report your findings. If there is a disagreement about liability later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts should be very helpful.
- When there's any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, property access, swimming pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the rental manager immediately. A brief phone call eliminates many complications.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Locals are a fantastic source of tips. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best areas for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Check to make sure you've packed all your personal belongings. Sweep each room in the home for forgotten possessions. Check bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, patios, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- When everything is out, begin a walk-through of the rental to make sure that no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Most property management companies and rental home sites allow renters to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was top notch, they will appreciate your recommendations. If something was wrong and they failed to correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the rental was not as described, you should note that as part of your comments.
Use Your Experience
Hold a meeting with your family. Did they love their stay? Hopefully this guide helped you find a terrific vacation home. If not, you have acquired useful experience to aid with another search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 4.0 miles
- Dank Burrito - 3.5 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 3.9 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 4.0 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.7 miles
- City Kitchen - 2.9 miles
- Dragon King - 3.3 miles
- Rolandâ€™s Barbecue - 3.3 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.6 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 3.7 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 3.7 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 3.7 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 3.8 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 4.0 miles
- Beaufort Club (The) - 1.8 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 3.6 miles