- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Housekeeper Included
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyCozy Beach House with 2 bedrooms and a bath. One bedroom has a Queen bed and the second bedroom has a bunk bed Twin over Full. Living Room has a Full Size Sleeper.
Kitchen has preparing silverware, plates, silverware, cups and glasses. You'll find a Coffee Maker and a Toaster for your delicious breakfast.
5 mins. drive from the enchanting Beaufort Downtown and 15 mins. from the most famed NC beaches Atlantic Beach and Emerald Isle or you just can relax on the outdoor space!
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many established tourism bureaus will offer you guide books with promotions for vacation rentals, dining and attractions. Keep an eye out for these guides and discount books, since this allows vacationers to discover the same activities at a generally considerable discounted.
- Are you willing to modify your travel week? Off-peak times offer substantive bargains.
- Plenty of property management companies and owners offer special discounts for active duty and veteran men and women of the Armed forces, or returning individuals to the same rental. Be sure to check with property owner to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Is there a certain experience that you are most getting excited about ? Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and places of interest you are most looking forward to.
- Management companies and individual rental home owners often offer guests the opportunity to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental cost, provides travellers reimbursement of their rental costs for any days missed resulting from health emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned motel stay or additional gasoline.
General Rental property Advice
You may be pleasantly surprised to find out how many properties are available at your destination. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The majority of rental homes in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. Rental owners typically select management companies to facilitate promoting and marketing, house cleaning services and maintenance.
We have assembled a short guide to assist you in getting most from your vacation rental experience.
Finding and booking the right rental home:
Before you decide to book "Cozy Beach House minutes from NC most beautiful beaches", read through our short checklist of factors to consider.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Choices
Beaufort, NC rental homes start booking early. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-12 months prior to your trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental home..
Decide on a Town and Date
Start by determining which particular area of Beaufort, NC you would like to explore, and the determine dates you'll be vacationing.
How Much Rental home Do You Need?
How many family members are joining your getaway? Be aware that most vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to figure out what is most appropriate for the family. Generally vacation home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Establish Your Budget
Does your chosen vacation property suit your budget during that choice Summer week? Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions prior to booking an expensive rental home. One member of your company will need to be given the task of getting contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the complete rental payment at time of booking.
What amenities is your family trying to find? Is a screened deck a requirement? Do you desire to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Are bedsheets included with the rental, or will you need to bring your own? Make a list of priority features to facilitate filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Considerations
Do a few people in your party have specific needs? If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is required, factor that into your search. Most rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Your Puppy Deserves a Vacation, Too
Be sure to include your best friend! Animal friends are welcome at a number of rental properties, but policies differ. Many constraints may dismiss a prospective rental. Study your agreement carefully! Service fees may apply when pets are included. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
Start your Search
After the area, dates and guests are decided, search multiple resources to get the best rental selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental homes" for local property management companies. Besides having exclusive rental properties, local agencies provide you with fantastic service..
When you have located your dream rental, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
While not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your easiest prospects for a reduced rate will be switching to an off-season week.
Read through the Entire Agreement
Read the entire agreement and make certain you understand who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the standard price, travelers have to pay state taxes when booking "Cozy Beach House minutes from NC most beautiful beaches", along with any other additional fees which might be mandatory depending on their circumstances, including a dog charge, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancelling your Rental Home
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. Many rental home agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your standard vacation rental price, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed a result of personal medical emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen motel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Booking
Once you believe you've found "the one", start the booking process. Remember that most rental contracts require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the property owner.
Where to Get Help
Make sure that you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Good luck on booking your rental home! You're on the way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damage right after you arrive. We also advise immediately calling the rental manager with a report of any damages, along with your request for any required repairs.
- If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, house access, pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the property manager promptly. A brief phone call helps prevent many complications.
- Be respectful of the local community. Residents frequently live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a vacation significantly more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Natives can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Double-check every space of the rental property to ensure you've packed all possessions.
- Once your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the property to verify no property damage occurred during your remain. We suggest walking through with the property manager wherever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your rental? Nearly all vacation rental sites seek feedback after your stay is complete. Rental owners and property managers will appreciate your glowing reviews. If anything was unsatisfactory and they didn't correct it in a practical manner, or if the rental home was not as described, you'll want to note that in your critique.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with the people in your group. Did everybody have a blast? Hopefully this guide steered you to a great rental home. Otherwise, you have gained useful experience to aid with another search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 3.8 miles
- Dank Burrito - 1.5 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 3.4 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 3.8 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.8 miles
- Rolandâ€™s Barbecue - 0.7 miles
- Domino's Pizza Crystal Coast - 0.7 miles
- Dragon King - 0.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.5 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 1.5 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 1.5 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 1.5 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 3.4 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 3.6 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 1.5 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 1.5 miles