- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Games For Kids
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Pool
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Pool Table
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Spa Whirlpool
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyAppealingly-decorated and furbished Handicap Neighborly, Wheelchair Accessible, Air Conditioned, 6-Bedroom, 5-Bath home on three living levels! 14' x 28' Private In-Ground Swimming Pool! (May be heated. Contact owner for price.) 55' LCD HD TV! New Elevator to all 3 floors. Huge Hot Tub (up to 7 people) on Deck, overlooking the sea! Incredible Vistas of the Beach and Sea, covering 10 miles both East and West; from Morehead City to Bogue Inlet and beyond. All this, plus Linens & Towels Included with Beds Made!(Weekly Stays Only).
CANCELLATION POLICY - Refunds will not be given in the event of unforeseen cancellations, unless the unit is re-rented. If the unit is re-rented for the specified period, monies will be refunded less a $125.00 cancellation fee, and any discounts/expenses mandatory to re-rent.
WE ACCEPT THREE NIGHT RENTALS IN MARCH, APRIL, OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER. The rate for a three nighttime rental is 3/4 of the weekly rate. The rate for a four nighttime to seven nighttime rental is the same as a weekly rental.
Ground Level: Wheelchair Accessible from Voluminous Garage to new Elevator. Recreation Room with Pool Table, Soccer Table and Entertainment Center (55' LCD HD TV with a CD Player and NETFLIX) and a Second Fridge with Ice Maker. A constructed-in desk with complimentary long distance (US) phone and High-Speed Wireless Internet access. Two Queen size Futons and Bath with shower. Direct access (No Stairs) to Swimming Pool outdoor space and Pier leading to Sitting Area at Edge of and Overlooking one of the most beautiful White Sandy Beaches on the Outer Banks.
Level One: Great Room has a Fireplace, Electric Logs, Constructed-in Bookcases and 40' LED HDTV with NETFLIX. Dining area. Kitchen with Island Bar and Stainless Steel Appliances, including a Microwave, Dishwater, Electric Stove, Fridge with Ice Maker and a Wine/Beverage Cooler. Breakfast Nook. Wheelchair Accessible Bathroom with Handicap Shower and two bedrooms: Bedroom #1 has a queen. Bedroom #2 has 2 Twin Beds which can be converted to a KING.
Level Two: Master Bedroom #3 has a King Bed, an Oceanfront Deck and a Private Bath with a separate shower and a Whirlpool Tub. Bedroom #4 has a Queen Bed, an Oceanfront Deck, a Private Bath with a Whirlpool Tub and a separate shower. Bedroom #5 has a Queen Bed and an Oceanfront Deck. Bedroom #6 has a Double/Twin Bunk Set and a Twin Trundle Bed. Separate bath with a shower.
Additional Conveniences include: High-Speed Wireless Internet, 8 Color Cable TVs (including a 55' LCD HD TV and a 40' LED HDTV, both with NETFLIX) CD players, Free Long Distance (US) Telephone Service, Windows across the entire oceanfront side of home, Ceiling Fans all through, Open and Covered Outdoor spaces with Furnishings and an Outdoor Charcoal Grille.
NO SMOKING. NO FAMILY PETS. Assistance & Guide Dogs are Welcome!
Rents weekly from Sunday to Sunday. Rents nightly with 3-nighttime minimum stay, last min. or off-season only. Off -season includes late March, April, late October, November and December. Costs on 4 nights are the same as a week.
Keywords: Oceanfront Home
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many established tourism bureaus offer tourism guide books with savings for vacation rentals, restaurants and attractions. These guides can provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Are you able to move your trip dates? Off-peak times offer up sizeable savings.
- Are you a military veteran? Many property management companies offer unique discounts to vets and active-duty military. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a special offer.
- Is there a certain experience you are mainly getting excited about ? If there's a particular Beaufort, NC atteaction that you love, search for rental properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Property management companies and individual rental owners generally offer their guests the opportunity to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the basic stay rate, offers buyers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unplanned hotel room stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
How to Book a Vacation Home
First-timers tend to be surprised at the number and variety of short term rentals available in the Beaufort, NC area. With such a big selection, renters are sure to discover a property that fits their desires and spending plan.
Vacation homes are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property owners frequently select management companies to assist with advertising, house cleaning and maintenance tasks.
We've assembled a short guide to assist you in getting most from your rental home experience.
How to find and book a great rental home:
Do you think "6 BR OCEANFRONT - Pool, SPA, Elevator, Handicap Friendly, OCT & NOV Weeks Open" is the perfect rental for your next trip? Read through this guide to confirm it fits your needs.
Start Your Search Early
Like many renowned destinations, In Beaufort, NC the best rental properties are booked early. Booking your rental property 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, whenever possible. Many households decide to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Pick your Area and Vacation Week
Oftentimes, the hardest portion of preparing for your trip is deciding where to go, and when. After the big decisions are tackled, everything else will be much easier.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many relatives are planning to share your getaway? Remember that that many rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for the company. Most rental listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Decide on Your Budget
Does the preferred rental suit your budget during that popular Summer week? Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family well before reserving a pricey rental. Usually, just one person in the group will be in charge of making the whole reservation and recovering each party's contribution.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is your group searching for? Is a screened porch a requirement? Do you desire to be far from the crowds, or near civilization? Are items like beach chairs, grills, umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included with your rental rate? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and wants" from your group to help narrow your search to the most suitable rental.
Elderly family members will thank you for not reserving a stairs-access-only condo on the Third floor. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is needed, include that into your search. Most rental home listings include a list of amenities.
Your Puppy Needs a Holiday, Too
Make sure you include your companion! Animal guidelines are different at each rental property. Study descriptions thoroughly. Many limitations may possibly dismiss a potential vacation property. Make certain you study agreements and contracts carefully. Fees may apply when pets are included. Ask questions *prior to* you reserve!
Best places to Search
Once the place, travel dates and people are decided, search multiple resources for the very best vacation rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local companies frequently have an exclusive assortment of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to be certain the rental home has everything required. If lacking, the property management company may know of very similar homes that better fit your style and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try getting an extra night. Off-peak season offers your greatest chance to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Go Through The Agreement
Read through the whole agreement and make sure you understand who is liable for:
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Ensure that your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
If you wish to Cancel
Make sure you understand the cancellation policy before booking. Rental home management companies and property owners commonly offer their clients the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your standard rental price, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal medical emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Reservation
As soon as you feel you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. You'll likely need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Remember to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We suggest storing the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Congrats on booking your rental home! You're on the right path to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damages immediately after you arrive. We also recommend immediately getting in touch with the rental manager with a report of any damage, along with your request for any critical repairs. If there is a difference of opinion about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts could be very helpful.
- Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, condo access, pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of problems.
- Please be considerate of the neighborhood. Often times, neighboring homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a trip a good deal more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Natives are a great source of recommendations.
- Don't forget to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Check to make sure you've packed all your possessions. Sweep all the rooms in the home for left-behind possessions. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, backyards, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- When everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to confirm no property damage occurred during your stay. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your rental? Virtually all rental property websites request comments after your stay . Owners and rental managers will thank you for positive ratings. If something went wrong, we advise being pleasant but honest regarding your experience. Top owners and managers will try hard to correct the situation.
Learn from your Experience
Does everyone want to go back? If everything was wonderful, next year's trip planning is going to be quick. Otherwise, you have acquired valuable rental search experience to help with another search.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.8 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 1.4 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.4 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.4 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 1.8 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 2.8 miles
- Circle Pizza - 1.1 miles
- Chowdaheads - 1.1 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.8 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 1.1 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 3.5 miles
- Cedar Street Park - 1.3 miles
- Emerald Club Tropical Beach Bar - 1.3 miles
- Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier - 1.3 miles
- Emerald Isle Adventures - 1.4 miles
- Carolina Kitesurfing - 1.4 miles