- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyIsle Praise, BRAND NEW in 2018 includes bespoke themed, 4 bedroom with 4 full bathrooms. 1703 Sq Ft living area with air conditioned full bath by pool area not counted in square footage.
The public access to the beach is just across the road!! The public walkway was just rebuilt last year with all new wood.
ALL the bedrooms have their own private entrance onto the balcony and ALL bedrooms face the sea, with a excellent view. Unwind in bed and hear the sea waves! The Master bedroom has a king size bed with a new Aloe Vera gel bed, enormous walk in closet and his and hers sink. Two of the bedrooms have new Gel queen beds. One bedroom has a bunk bed with twin size beds. All the rooms have HDTV intelligent tvs, that can stream your favorite shows. Free WiFi is included all through the home.
This brilliant beach bungalow has unique bespoke wood décor for each bedroom, giving it a unique and ultra-casual setting for your appreciation.
Isle Praise has all new water filtration / purification system AND water softener for great tasting water, as well as brand new washer and dryer and refrigerator. We have 2 separate Air Conditioner / heating units if you like the bedrooms a different temperature than the great room.
The marvelous bathrooms have all been modernized with bespoke stained glass windows for your privacy and all new plumbing fixtures with sizable shower heads.
Isle Praise has a very huge inviting area outdoor by the pool. This area is covered, and uncovered. Equipped with an outdoor tiki bar and outdoor refrigerator and wine cooler for your appreciation. You will bask in the sun with abundant drinks on hand. BRAND NEW for 2019... A pool side restroom! No more up and down stairs while savoring your outdoor recreations. New loveseat porch swings and Adirondack table with chairs will nestle you for hours of leisure. Parlor away in one of the hammocks and appreciate the sound of the sea and savor the Eastern Atlantic wind. After a cool swim in the pool, relish the sizable hot/cold outdoor shower, also great for rinsing off the sand from the beach before going inside.
The generous BlueWater swimming pool is 6 foot at the deep end, 30 feet long. It is a saltwater pool, cleaner and better sanitized than chlorine pools, with no chlorine chemicals to harm the skin. Saltwater pools have a very low salt percentage, so you can barely taste the salt. The pool has multi colored LED lights that turn into a light show in the evenings! It is really superb at nighttime, matching the ground and landscaping lighting.
Readily located within walking distance of the Dollar General store and Flip Flops mini mart and grille, so you don’t have to drive into town unless you wish to visit one of the many fine eateries or local present stores.
We do not wish to rent to anyone under the age of 25. No dogs and cats are allowed, since the bungalow maintains strict cleanliness for our visitors. 3 Nighttime minimum during most of the year, 7 nighttime minimum during seasonal summer months. We rent with check-in on Sunday to Sunday check-out.
We were not damaged by the hurricane whatsoever, (Praise the Lord!!). So you do not have to worry about any mold issues. We had a brand new roof and a tight ship because we had just finished all our modernization. So, your stay will not be ruined by hidden mold in our home!
Thank you for considering Isle Praise!!!
Money Saving Strategies
- Search for the tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many established tourism bureaus will send printed travel guides with special offers for lodging, restaurants and activities. Search for these guides and coupon books, as this allows vacation goers to discover the very same wonderful attractions with a significantly discounted.
- Willing to alter your trip dates? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of maximum costs.
- Many rental companies and owners offer price reductions for active and veteran members of the Armed forces, or returning guests to the same property. Be sure to check with property management company to see if your travelling group is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Some vacation rentals are essentially catered to particular visitors, whether it is soundside units with weekly pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have their own windsurfing launching areas. You'll get the most value from a home that most closely suits your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a bit more.
- Vacation rental companies and individual property owners commonly offer clients an opportunity to obtain trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental cost, offers vacationers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any nights missed as a result of medical emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen hotel room stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
General Rental property Tricks & Tips
You may be pleasantly surprised to find out how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rentals available makes it possible to find an optimum retreat to fit their Beaufort, NC crew, from restful condominiums to gigantic event homes with several bedrooms.
Virtually all vacation homes in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management agencies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their home, management companies are critical in assisting travellers with making reservations, check-in, housekeeping services, and any routine service issues that may arise.
We've developed a short guide to assist you in getting most out of your vacation rental experience.
How to find and book a great rental property:
Do you believe "2nd Row Ocean View With Large Pool! All Bedrooms Face Ocean!" is the perfect rental home for your next visit? Browse through this checklist to ensure it fits all of your preferences.
Search Early and Frequently
Like many desirable vacation spots, In Beaufort, NC the best rental homes are booked early. To assure the most desirable choice of vacation rentals, we advise searching and reserving your Beaufort, NC rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Holiday gatherings can be a great time for groups to plan their Summer escapes..
Decide on a Town and Date
Sometimes, the toughest part of preparing for your vacation is choosing where to go, and when. After the big decisions are hammered out, everything else becomes simpler.
How Many Beds?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Remember that a lot of rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for your family. Generally rental home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Stay on a Budget
Many vacation rentals are advertised with a price range. Confirm the cost for your selected stay. It might be at the high end of the range. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family prior to booking an expensive rental home. Generally, just one person in the group will be in charge of making the whole reservation and recovering each family member's share.
Rental Home Features
What amenities is the group looking for? Do you simply want a vacation rental with a swimming pool, spa or beach volleyball court? Does the property need to be oceanfront, downtown, or near night life? Are sheets offered with the rental agreement, or do you need to bring your own? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and wishes" from your group to help filter your search to the perfect rental.
Accessibility and Special Concerns
Grandparents will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-access-only condo on the 3rd floor. Make sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Your Dog Deserves a Vacation, Too
Are you or other people in the party traveling with a dog? Animal friends are welcome at many rentals, but policies can vary. Examine your agreement carefully! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *prior to* you reserve!
Searching the Internet
A number of websites exist to match clients with property owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental properties" for local vacation rental management companies. Aside from offering distinctive rental properties, local companies provide you with superb service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be sure the property has everything required. If it is something is missing, the rental home management company may know of comparable properties that better suit your style and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable week, try getting an extra night. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read the Total Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other extra fees.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Ensure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. Rental management companies and property owners commonly offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Book your Vacation Property
When everything looks correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You'll likely need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Make sure that you get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest storing the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Good job on reserving your rental! You're on the right path to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental unit right away. If you discover wear and tear, or if repairs are needed contact the home manager right away. If there is a difference of opinion about legal responsibility later, having the documented problems and communication attempts could be very helpful.
- You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television set or hot tub. Get in touch with your property manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call avoids many head aches.
- Please be considerate of the community. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a trip a lot more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Local people can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check each space of the vacation property to confirm you've collected all personal belongings.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damages. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your stay? Many property management companies and rental websites permit travellers to offer feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was top-notch, they'll appreciate your recommendations. If something went wrong, we advise being pleasant but straightforward with regards to experience. Top property owners and managers will work hard to solve the problem.
Hold a debrief with your travel companions. Did they enjoy their vacation? Hopefully this guide helped you find a terrific vacation home. Maybe the rental property wasn't quite right, and you'll better understand how to improve your search for the next time.
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 3.8 miles
- Island Water Sports - 3.5 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 3.8 miles
- The Trading Post - 3.9 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 3.9 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 4.2 miles
- Circle Pizza - 3.6 miles
- Chowdaheads - 3.6 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 1.1 miles
- Island Water Sports - 3.5 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 3.5 miles
- Patsy Pond Nature Trail - 3.0 miles
- Country Carriage Stables & Tours - 3.2 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 3.4 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 3.5 miles
- Blown Kiteboarding - 3.6 miles