- Emerald Isle
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyIsle Praise, BRAND NEW in 2018 includes bespoke themed, 4 bedroom with 4 full bathrooms. 1703 Sq Ft living area with air conditioned full bath by pool area not counted in square footage.
The public access to the beach is just across the road!! The public walkway was just rebuilt last year with all new wood.
ALL the bedrooms have their own private entrance onto the balcony and ALL bedrooms face the sea, with a outstanding view. Unwind in bed and hear the sea waves! The Master bedroom has a king size bed with a new Aloe Vera gel bed, sizable walk in closet and his and hers sink. Two of the bedrooms have new Gel queen beds. One bedroom has a bunk bed with twin size beds. All the rooms have HDTV intelligent tvs, that can stream your favorite shows. Free WiFi is included all over the home.
This grand beach bungalow has unique bespoke wood décor for each bedroom, giving it a unique and ultra-casual setting for your appreciation.
Isle Praise has all new water filtration / purification system AND water softener for great tasting water, as well as brand new washer and dryer and refrigerator. We have 2 separate Air Conditioner / heating units if you like the bedrooms a different temperature than the great room.
The excellent bathrooms have all been renovated with bespoke stained glass windows for your privacy and all new plumbing fixtures with sizable shower heads.
Isle Praise has a very enormous peaceful area outdoor by the pool. This area is covered, and uncovered. Equipped with an outdoor tiki bar and outdoor refrigerator and wine cooler for your appreciation. You will bask in the sun with bounteous drinks on hand. BRAND NEW for 2019... A pool side restroom! No more up and down stairs while relishing your outdoor recreations. New loveseat porch swings and Adirondack table with chairs will nestle you for hours of enjoyment. Parlor away in one of the hammocks and adore the sound of the sea and appreciate the Eastern Atlantic wind. After a cool swim in the pool, adore the generous hot/cold outdoor shower, also great for rinsing off the sand from the beach before going inside.
The huge BlueWater swimming pool is 6 foot at the deep end, 30 feet long. It is a saltwater pool, cleaner and better sanitized than chlorine pools, with no chlorine chemicals to harm the skin. Saltwater pools have a very low salt percentage, so you can barely taste the salt. The pool has multi colored LED lights that turn into a light show in the evenings! It is really pretty at nighttime, matching the ground and landscaping lighting.
Readily located within walking distance of the Dollar General store and Flip Flops mini mart and grille, so you don’t have to drive into town unless you wish to visit one of the many fine eateries or local present stores.
We do not wish to rent to anyone under the age of 25. No family dogs and cats are allowed, since the bungalow maintains strict cleanliness for our visitors. 3 Nighttime minimum during most of the year, 7 nighttime minimum during seasonal summer months. We rent with check-in on Sunday to Sunday check-out.
We were not damaged by the hurricane whatsoever, (Praise the Lord!!). So you do not have to worry about any mold issues. We had a brand new roof and a tight ship because we had just finished all our modernization. So, your stay will not be ruined by hidden mold in our home!
Thank you for considering Isle Praise!!!
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many management companies and rental houses provide Beaufort, NC area travel catalogs that feature money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or via a relationship between the property manager and the local vendor itself. Be on the lookout for these catalogs and coupon books, since this allows visitors to discover those wonderful activities with a substantial discounted.
- Prefer to stay away from the crowds of people? Off-peak times provide sizeable deals.
- Many vacation rental companies and owners offer special discounts for active duty and veteran men and women of the U.S. Armed forces, or repeat vacationers of the same rental. Make sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your travelling group qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Some vacation rentals are practically catered to particular clients, whether it's downtown rentals with pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have private windsurfing launching areas. If there's a particular Beaufort, NC activity that you just love, keep an eye out for rentals that cater especially to you.
- Think about getting trip insurance together with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term rate, provides visitors reimbursement of their rental expenses for any days missed resulting from personal health-related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated motel stay or extra fuel.
How to Book a Vacation Home
Some people are surprised to learn the number of rental properties can be found in their area of interest. With such a big selection, clients are certain to come across a rental which fits their expectations and spending budget.
Nearly all rental properties in Beaufort, NC are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local rental management companies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their home, management companies are instrumental in assisting vacationers with booking, check-in, housekeeping services, and any maintenance issues that may arise.
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have discovered several tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting rental homes, however many novices will be delighted to learn that several "techniques" are in plain sight, if you recognize where they should look.
Searching for and reserving the best rental property:
Do you believe "2nd Row Ocean View With Large Pool! All Bedrooms Face Ocean!" is the perfect rental for your upcoming visit? Browse through this checklist to confirm it fits all of your needs.
The Earlier You Begin, The Better The Choices
Beaufort, NC rental properties book several months (and up to a year) in advance. To get the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-Twelve months in advance of your vacation. Holiday reunions are a popular time for families to plan their Summer family vacations..
Select a Town and Date
Sometimes, the most challenging portion of organizing your vacation is deciding on where to go, and when. When the big decisions are resolved, the rest becomes simplier and easier.
How Much Rental Do You Need?
Establish who is attending the vacation, and how many/what kind of bedroom setup you will need. Bear in mind that a lot of homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to figure out what is suitable for your family. Most rental home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
What Exactly Are You Willing to Shell out?
Most rental homes are presented with a price range. Determine the cost for your desired trip. It might be at the top end of the range. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends before booking an expensive rental home. Most rental documents require a single person to be responsible for the entire reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What home features is the group looking for? Is a screened deck a necessity? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or night life? Are mattress sheets included with the rental, or will you need to take your own? Build a list of priority features to help filter your search.
Special Things to consider
Do individual people in your crew have specialized needs? Ensure that you remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Are you or other members of the group traveling with a dog or cat? Although quite a few vacation rentals allow furry friends, guidelines and costs fluctuate per property. Study your agreement very carefully! Extra fees may apply when pets are included. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
It Is Time to Search
When the location, dates and attendees are decided, search multiple sources for the best rental selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental properties" for local rental home management companies. Local companies will have an exclusive selection of rental properties daily and weekly.
When you have spotted your dream rental, make sure your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks are likely to be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study the Entire Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Make sure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your standard rental home rate, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal hospital emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or additional gas.
Reserve your Rental
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Keep in mind that most rental contracts require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the vacation home owner.
Get Contact Details
Be sure to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend saving the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Record the condition of the rental property right away. We also advise promptly phoning the property manager with a report of any problems, together with your request for any critical repairs. This will prevent disputes during checkout.
- You might need instructions for a fireplace, TV or hot tub. Call your home manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call helps prevent many headaches.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. Permanent residents frequently live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a vacation substantially more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Local residences may point you in the right direction.
- Make sure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your things. Sweep all the rooms in the home for left-behind possessions. Check bath rooms, the garage, cabinets, patios, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- As soon as your things are all out, do a walk-through of the rental home to be certain no damage occurred during your remain. If possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your stay? Just about all rental home management companies and rental home sites make it easy for customers to offer feedback. If your property and/or property manager was first-rate, they'll appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong and they didn't correct it in a acceptable manner, or if the rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point in your comments.
Hold a meeting with the members of your group. Did everyone have a blast? We hope this guide helped you find a fantastic home away from home. Maybe the property wasn't ideal, and you'll better understand how to refine your search for the next vacation.
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 3.8 miles
- The Trading Post - 3.9 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 3.9 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 4.2 miles
- Circle Pizza - 3.6 miles
- Chowdaheads - 3.6 miles
- The Village Market - 3.6 miles
- Pizza Inn Emerald Isle - 3.7 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 1.1 miles
- Island Water Sports - 3.5 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 3.5 miles
- Patsy Pond Nature Trail - 3.0 miles
- Country Carriage Stables & Tours - 3.2 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 3.4 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 3.5 miles
- Blown Kiteboarding - 3.6 miles