- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this Property******We are pleased to report that Shorebreak did not suffer any damage from Dorian. We are up and running at 100% and are continuing to take reservations for the rest of 2019, and into 2020.
This listing is for Shorebreak Right, the west side of the duplex. If you are interested in renting the entire unit, check out our whole home listing, Shorebreak, Vacation Rental By Owner#934780. The east side of the duplex, Shorebreak Left, can be viewed with Vacation Rental By Owner listing #934807.
Each side of the duplex is private and separated from the other side unit by a lockable privacy door in the guest bedroom. There is a security and soundproof firewall between the two sides so noise from the other side is not an issue. Each side has it's own entrance, parking, outdoor space space, and comforts.
Shorebreak Right includes:
1000 sq. ft. interior area, +1000 sq. ft. parking, 300+ sq. ft. of outdoor space space
2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms
Living room overlooking the alluring emerald waters of the Atlantic Sea
King-sized master bedroom; see the sea while laying in bed!
Dining area and seating for 6
Full kitchen with counter-height seating for 3
Full washing and dryer
Beach luxuries and toys
Private outdoor space furnishings with picnic table and tilt umbrella
Outdoor footwash and open shower with hot water
Parking below home for 4 cars and hot water rinse
Shared gas grille under the home
The unit has been completely refreshed after Hurricane Florence so we are better than ever at last year's costs! Relish all new furnishings, floor, lighting, patio furnishings, and more!
Master bedroom: king bed with medium-firm foam bed and memory foam topper, TV with basic cable, closet, storage, additional blanket, linens on bed. Spectacular sea view. See the sea from bed! Exterior door to outdoor space. Full black-out curtains.
Guest bedroom: Two twin beds with medium-firm foam beds and memory foam toppers. Linens supplied, sheets already on the bed. Closet. Extra blankets included. Full curtains. Partial sound view. Emergency ladder in case of fire.
Master bathroom: Walk-in shower, new vanity with sink, new toilet, new lighting
Guest bathroom: Tub/shower combination with shower curtain, new vanity with sink, new toilet, new lighting
Living room: Grand appealing sectional couch. Open storage for personal items. Enormous screen TV with Spectrum Cable. DVR and BluRay player supplied. Games, books, more for family time. Floor to ceiling windows overlooking beach, over the dunes into the sea. Most impressive view on the island.
Dining area: Seating for 6 at dining table. View of the sea from the dining area. Part of the great room that includes the living room, dining area, and kitchen.
Kitchen: Brand new cabinets, countertops, backsplash. Less than 1 year old stainless steel appliances. New pots and pans supplied every year. No clutter. Extra tidy Toaster. Microwave. 12 cup drip coffee maker. Oven with electric range. Fridge with in-the-door water and ice. Too much to list. Everything you need to prepare, nothing you don't need.
Deck: Picnic table. Tilting outdoor space umbrella for shade. 4 outdoor space chairs. Outdoor storage container for beach toys. 2 beach-style beach chairs. 1 soft-sided surfboard. 1 soft kid's sized paddle board with paddle (can be used as a surfboard), 2 body boards.
Under the home: Foot wash on dunewalk for speedy rinses . Open hot water shower.
Parking for 4 cars under the home in the shade. Hot water hose for rinsing salt spray off windshields. Shared gas grille under the home. Uses modest green camping canister only. Canisters included by guest and can be bought at local grocery and hardware stores for about $4 a canister that lasts 2.5 hours on medium high heat.
We only accept dogs and cats during the non-peak months. We do not accept dogs and cats in June, July, or August as we do not have any open days and so not enough time to perform deep cleans after family pets with visitors check out.
If you are traveling with a pet, you will be mandatory to agree to our pet conditions. These are non-negotiable and stringently enforced. They are:
1. Max of 2 dogs per renting (no cats or other animals allowed)
2. Pet fee is paid at renting for additional cleaning mandatory after check-out
3. All dogs must be complimentary of fleas/ticks
4. Excessive barking/howling is not allowed
5. Dogs are not allowed on any furnishings
6. Linens, towels, additional blankets, etc. are not allowed to be used as furnishings covers, dog linens, or for dog bathing
7. Dogs must be home-trained and not destructive to unit or furnishings
Thank you for your understanding in this matter. We hope to be able to continue to offer dog amiable bookings in the future and to do so we need to be able to offer a tidy and sanitary environment for all of our future visitors.
If you have any questions about our pet conditions, please contact us prior to renting.
Thank you for considering Shorebreak Right for your Emerald Isle holiday. We offer the cleanest unit on the island, the choice vistas, unbeatable niceties, and some of the lowest prices. Please take a look at our many reviews to see how much our previous visitors have adored our unit.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our unit, renting through Vacation Rental By Owner, our pet conditions, etc. We are a modest, single-family owned and operated rental unit so we are available 24 hours a day. We care deeply for our unit and we count our visitors as new friends.
We hope to see you at Shorebreak soon!
- Many property managers and vacation rental homes supply Beaufort, NC area promotional catalogs which feature offers, either offered independently by vendors, or by a relationship between the management company and the local store itself. Be on the lookout for these catalogs and promotional books, because this allows vacation goers to take advantage of those wonderful attractions at a frequently considerable discounted.
- Desire to stay away from the crowds? Shoulder seasons special offer incredible prices.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be able to get discount rates. Be sure to ask property owner to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a price reduction.
- Is there a certain activity that you are mainly getting excited about during your stay? Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and landmarks you are most excited about.
- Vacation rental companies and individual property owners often offer their customers the opportunity to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental rate, provides buyers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed resulting from medical-related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
First-timers are oftentimes surprised at the range and selection of weekly properties available in the Beaufort, NC area. With such a big selection, clients are certain to discover a rental home that matches their desires and spending budget.
Vacation rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Rental owners often select management companies to manage promoting and marketing, housekeeping services and maintenance.
We have developed a short guide to assist you in getting most from your vacation rental experience.
Finding and reserving the best vacation property:
Do you think "Stunning views, 2/2, fully updated, modern, extra clean, best views in EI," is the best vacation property for your next visit? Read through this check list to confirm it fits all of your needs.
Search Early and Frequently
Like many desirable vacation spots, In Beaufort, NC the best rental properties are booked early. For the greatest selection, begin your planning and search 6-12 months before your vacation. A lot of groups choose to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Decide on a Village and Date
Consensus can often be challenging among close relatives, but as soon as this complicated part is complete everything will quickly slide in place.
Just How Much Rental Do You Really Need?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Keep in mind that many properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to determine what is acceptable for your group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible on the internet. If not, get in touch with the property manager before you reserve the home.
What Are You Willing to Spend?
Make sure "Stunning views, 2/2, fully updated, modern, extra clean, best views in EI," suits your budget *during your desired week*. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family prior to booking a costly rental property. Most of the time, one member of the group will be liable for making the whole reservation and recovering each person's contribution.
Its All About Amenities
What property features is your family searching for? Do you primarily want a home with a swimming pool, spa tub or beach volleyball court? Does the property need to be beachfront, in the downtown area, or close to wildlife? Does the property have bikes and beach toys available throughout your stay? Make a list of priority conveniences to facilitate narrow your search.
Frequently the older generation has trouble with stairways. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is needed, include that into your search. The majority of property postings include a list of amenities.
What About Furry Family Members?
Do not forget to include your best friend! Dog guidelines are different at each rental property. Read descriptions carefully. Make sure you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra charges may apply when pets are added. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Start the Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental homes" for local rental management companies. Local rental home management companies pride themselves on an exceptional rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you have spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your trip dates are available.
While not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season stay, try getting an extra night. Your best chance of a lower rate is switching to a less desirable week.
Read the Entire Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the regular charge, guests will need to pay local taxes when renting "Stunning views, 2/2, fully updated, modern, extra clean, best views in EI,", along with any other fees which may be mandatory depending on their situation, including an animal charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Be sure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. Many rental contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you comfort should disaster strike.
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. Remember that most rental agreements will require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the vacation home owner.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Put the rental manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your stay.
Good luck on reserving your vacation home! You're on your way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Take notes of any problems soon after you arrive. Contact the property manager right away to report your observations. This can protect against disputes during check out.
- If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, property access, swimming pool operation, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager promptly. A brief phone call helps prevent many headaches.
- Please be considerate of the local community. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a vacation a little more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Locals can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Double-check each room of the vacation property to be sure you've packed all belongings.
- Once everything is out, begin a walk-through of the property to be certain no damage occurred in the course of your stay. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your rental home? Many rental home websites ask for reviews after your stay is complete. Owners and property managers will appreciate your glowing critiques. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it in a acceptable manner, or if the rental was not as described, you may want to note that in your review.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your travel companions. Does everybody want to go back? If everything was perfect, next year's family vacation planning is going to be relatively easy. If the rental home wasn't quite right, and you will better know how to perfect your search for the next trip.
- Island Water Sports - 2.5 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 4.8 miles
- The Trading Post - 4.8 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.8 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 3.5 miles
- Frankâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 3.6 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 3.7 miles
- Crab Shack - 3.9 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 4.3 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 0.2 miles
- Island Water Sports - 2.5 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 4.5 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 2.4 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 2.5 miles
- Patsy Pond Nature Trail - 3.0 miles
- Blown Kiteboarding - 3.2 miles