- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeper Included
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Pool
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyAppreciate your holiday and make memories at AFTER DUNE DELIGHT! Our NEWLY REMODELED 2nd row beach home with Sea Vistas has a brand new pool and volleyball court. It is located off Coast Guard Road (avoid ALL the traffic after the E.I. bridge going into town) and is located at the end of a street, so traffic is minimal. Sea Vistas from the 2nd and 3rd story decks are pretty and the Sea wind is stimulating.
The 3rd floor has 2 Bedrooms (each with King Size Beds) that open up to the covered outdoor space with handsome Beach Vistas. Each bedroom has a bathroom attached. The one bath also has a door that can be accessed by the 3rd floor living room/bunk bed area (Full over Full with a twin trundle). There is a door to this room.
The 2nd floor has 2 Bedrooms (one King Size Bed & one Full over Full Bunk Bed with twin trundle), one bath, laundry closet, and an open Living Room, Dining Room and Kitchen. The 2nd story has a very deep outdoor space with great Sea Vistas has a picnic table, swinging bench and is accessed via the LR and DR.
The 1st floor (ground floor) has an additional room (one Queen Bed & a twin over twin bunk bed), and a open setting with a Kitchen, Dining Room and Living Room with a FOOSBALL TABLE. The LR and DR open up to a cement patio underneath the decks with a BEAN BAG TOSS & access to the Pool & Volleyball Court.
Child amicable, Minimum age 24. Please text driver's license upon renting to verify age. Please no Animals or Smoking.
Beds: (3) King + (1) Queen + (2) Full over Full bunk beds w twin trundle + (1) Twin over twin bunk bed.
Practical extras include complimentary WiFi/internet, cable, TVs in all Bedrooms & all 3 Living Rooms (50 inches), one thoroughly outfitted kitchen, charcoal grille, 2 outdoor showers (one enclosed, one not enclosed), ample outdoor space furnishings for outdoor living & delightful sea vistas.
After Dune Delight rents weekly Saturday to Saturday during the peak season with flexible arrival/departure days during the Winter, Spring, and Fall.
We give tidy bedroom, kitchen and bathroom linens. We also give bathroom and kitchen products (shampoo, conditioner, body soap, hand soap, dishwasher soap, laundry soap, fabric softener, stain remover, basic spices, trash bags, a couple toilet paper rolls per bathroom & two paper towels per kitchen). Linens are delivered the morning you arrive and are taken away the day you leave. Providing a Clean House is very important to us so we cannot accept dogs and cats or smoking in the home. We use individuals to give services and the employees are honored to do exceptional work for you. Please repay them with the same kindness and leave the home in a manner in which you would leave your home.
If you need beach chairs and umbrellas contact Island Essentials (252-354-8887). Please bring your own beach gear including towels!
FUN THINGS TO DO ON THE ISLAND (COMPLIMENTARY & RENTALS):
• Swimming & Playing in the Sea, Shelling, Boating, Kayaking, Kite-boarding, Paddle-boarding, Wind surfing, Surfing, Jet-skiing
Fishing, Clamming, Bicycling/Jogging/Walking (Miles of Bicycle Paths), putt-putt, water park, movie theater.
• NC Aquarium in Pine Knoll Shores (middle of the island, approx.15 mins. away)
• Fine Dining, Ice Cream & Candy Stores, Coffee Stores, present stores, nail salons, etc.
FUN THINGS TO DO OFF THE ISLAND Site-Seeing / Day-Trips on & off the Crystal Coast
• Historic Beaufort (45 mins. away) NC’s 3rd Oldest Town, Waterfront Gift-shopping, NC Maritime Museum, kayak trips over to the Island full of wild Ponies. Blackbeard's home. 1700's Cemetery with a few Revolutionary War Soldiers laid to rest in it.
• Cape Lookout Lighthouse (45 min. car ride, then a boat ride over to the Island). Take your bathing suit and gear!
• Shackleford Banks – Wild Spanish Horses
• Cedar Point - Two Outside Markets with food and homemade crafted vendor items!
• Historic Swansboro - food, stores, and a park.
• Hammocks Beach State Park - Day Trips to the undeveloped barrier Island
• Fort Macon – Historic Civil War Fort
• Fishing Trips (Swansboro, Cedar Point, MHC, Beaufort, Island)
• Theodore Roosevelt National Maritime Forest
Our MAIN DESIRE is that you have LOTS of fun, decompress from the hustle and bustle, make marvelous memories & please BE SAFE! Please read the following on the Emerald Isle website regarding RIP CURRENTS.
* One owner is NC licensed real unit agent.
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most official tourism bureaus will offer you printed tourism guides with special offers for vacation rentals, restaurants and activities. Search for these books and coupon books, as this allows visitors to take advantage of the very same terrific activities with a typically substantial discounted.
- Are your vacation dates flexible? Shoulder seasons feature incredible promotions.
- Plenty of management companies and owners offer rate reductions for active and veteran men and women of the US Military, or returning vacation goers to the same rental home. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your vacationing gang is eligible for a special offer.
- Some properties are particularly designed for particular types of visitors. Event homes are best for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate escapes. Some properties appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are situated close to nightlife. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the activities and attractions you are most looking forward to.
- Think about investing in trip insurance together with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, offers guests reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed resulting from personal medical emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned motel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Rental property Tricks & Tips
You might be pleasantly surprised to discover just how many rental properties are available at your destination. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
The vast majority of rental homes in Beaufort, NC are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local property management companies. Owners frequently select management companies to facilitate marketing, housekeeping and regular maintenance.
Here are some tips and suggestions to help you navigate the rental home search and reservation process.
Where to find and reserve the right rental property:
Before you book " 2nd row Ocean Views, Private Pool & Volleyball Ct", go through our brief checklist of things to consider.
Search Early and Frequently
Like many trendy vacation spots, In Beaufort, NC the best rentals are booked very early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, whenever possible. Many visitors plan to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Select your Place and Travel Week
Start by determining which specific area of Beaufort, NC you'd like to browse, and the determine dates you'll be vacationing.
Just How Many Beds?
Determine who is joining, and how many/what type of bedroom configuration you should have. Be mindful that a lot of vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to determine what is acceptable for the party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available on the internet. Otherwise, speak to the property manager before you reserve the home.
Exactly What Are You Willing to Spend?
Does your chosen rental property suit your budget during that choice Summer week? If multiple groups or relatives are sharing the cost, be certain that each group knows their obligation and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to pay. Most rental agreements call for a single individual to be responsible for the whole reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What property features is your group interested in? Is a screened-in porch a necessity? Does the property need to be beach front, in the downtown area, or near shopping? Are bed sheets offered with the rental agreement, or will you need to bring your own? Build a list of priority features to guide filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Factors to consider
Grandma and Grandpa will thank you for not reserving a stairs-access-only property on the Third floor. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are needed, include that into your search. Almost all rental home postings include a list of amenities.
Your Puppy Deserves a Holiday, Too
Make sure you include your furrry friends. Animal friends are welcome at a number of rental properties, but guidelines can vary. Ensure that you read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
It Is Time to Search
As soon as the place, travel dates and family members are decided, search multiple resources for the greatest rental home selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local property management companies proudly offer a first-class vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you have identified the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
While not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. This is most effective through the off-peak season when many rental homes sit vacant.
Read the Entire Agreement
Read through the full contract and be sure you understand who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes state taxes, pet and other additional fees.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies vary for each rental. Many vacation property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs between 1% - 5% of your standard rental home rate, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed as a consequence of personal health care emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Booking
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Details
Put the rental manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your stay.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Take notes of any property damage right after you arrive. If you discover damages, or if fixes are required call the rental manager straight away.
- Ask questions. You may need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television or jacuzzi. Call your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of problems.
- Be considerate of the community. Permanent residents most likely live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a trip a lot more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Residents are a great source of recommendations.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Check to make sure you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinetry and cabinets.
- When your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental home to be certain no property damage occurred during your remain. When possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your choice? Just about all property management companies and vacation rental websites permit travellers to provide comments. If the rental and/or property manager was top-notch, they'll appreciate your recommendations. If anything went wrong, we suggest being understanding but straightforward about your stay. The best owners and managers will try very hard to solve the issue.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a debrief with the members of your group. Does everybody want to go back? We hope this guide steered you to a terrific rental unit. Otherwise, you've acquired useful rental search experience that can help with the next search.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.8 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 0.4 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 1.2 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.6 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.6 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 1.6 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 0.4 miles
- 4 J's Cafe and Bakery - 0.7 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.8 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 2.0 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 0.4 miles
- Water Boggan - 0.5 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 0.6 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 0.7 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 0.7 miles
- Teezher Charters - 0.8 miles