- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeper Included
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Pool
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyRelish your holiday and make memories at AFTER DUNE DELIGHT! Our NEWLY REMODELED 2nd row beach home with Sea Vistas has a brand new pool and volleyball court. It is located off Coast Guard Road (avoid ALL the traffic after the E.I. bridge going into town) and is located at the end of a street, so traffic is minimal. Sea Vistas from the 2nd and 3rd story decks are handsome and the Sea wind is exhilarating.
The 3rd floor has 2 Bedrooms (each with King Size Beds) that open up to the covered outdoor space with awe-inspiring Beach Vistas. Each bedroom has a bathroom attached. The one bath also has a door that can be accessed by the 3rd floor living room/bunk bed area (Full over Full with a twin trundle). There is a door to this room.
The 2nd floor has 2 Bedrooms (one King Size Bed & one Full over Full Bunk Bed with twin trundle), one bath, laundry closet, and an open Living Room, Dining Room and Kitchen. The 2nd story has a very deep outdoor space with great Sea Vistas has a picnic table, swinging bench and is accessed via the LR and DR.
The 1st floor (ground floor) has an additional room (one Queen Bed & a twin over twin bunk bed), and a open setting with a Kitchen, Dining Room and Living Room with a FOOSBALL TABLE. The LR and DR open up to a cement patio underneath the decks with a BEAN BAG TOSS & access to the Pool & Volleyball Court.
Child affable, Minimum age 24. Please text driver's license upon renting to verify age. Please no Animals or Smoking.
Beds: (3) King + (1) Queen + (2) Full over Full bunk beds w twin trundle + (1) Twin over twin bunk bed.
Practical extras include complimentary WiFi/internet, cable, TVs in all Bedrooms & all 3 Living Rooms (50 inches), one completely supplied kitchen, charcoal grille, 2 outdoor showers (one enclosed, one not enclosed), ample outdoor space furnishings for outdoor living & lovely sea vistas.
After Dune Delight rents weekly Saturday to Saturday during the peak season with flexible arrival/departure days during the Winter, Spring, and Fall.
We give tidy bedroom, kitchen and bathroom linens. We also give bathroom and kitchen products (shampoo, conditioner, body soap, hand soap, dishwasher soap, laundry soap, fabric softener, stain remover, basic spices, trash bags, a couple toilet paper rolls per bathroom & two paper towels per kitchen). Linens are delivered the morning you arrive and are taken away the day you leave. Providing a Clean House is very important to us so we cannot accept dogs and cats or smoking in the home. We use individuals to give services and the employees are honored to do exceptional work for you. Please repay them with the same kindness and leave the home in a manner in which you would leave your home.
If you need beach chairs and umbrellas contact Island Essentials (252-354-8887). Please bring your own beach gear including towels!
FUN THINGS TO DO ON THE ISLAND (COMPLIMENTARY & RENTALS):
• Swimming & Playing in the Sea, Shelling, Boating, Kayaking, Kite-boarding, Paddle-boarding, Wind surfing, Surfing, Jet-skiing
Fishing, Clamming, Bicycling/Jogging/Walking (Miles of Bicycle Paths), putt-putt, water park, movie theater.
• NC Aquarium in Pine Knoll Shores (middle of the island, approx.15 mins. away)
• Fine Dining, Ice Cream & Candy Stores, Coffee Stores, present stores, nail salons, etc.
FUN THINGS TO DO OFF THE ISLAND Site-Seeing / Day-Trips on & off the Crystal Coast
• Historic Beaufort (45 mins. away) NC’s 3rd Oldest Town, Waterfront Gift-shopping, NC Maritime Museum, kayak trips over to the Island full of wild Ponies. Blackbeard's home. 1700's Cemetery with a few Revolutionary War Soldiers laid to rest in it.
• Cape Lookout Lighthouse (45 min. car ride, then a boat ride over to the Island). Take your bathing suit and gear!
• Shackleford Banks – Wild Spanish Horses
• Cedar Point - Two Outside Markets with food and homemade crafted vendor items!
• Historic Swansboro - food, stores, and a park.
• Hammocks Beach State Park - Day Trips to the undeveloped barrier Island
• Fort Macon – Historic Civil War Fort
• Fishing Trips (Swansboro, Cedar Point, MHC, Beaufort, Island)
• Theodore Roosevelt National Maritime Forest
Our MAIN DESIRE is that you have LOTS of fun, decompress from the hustle and bustle, make magnificent memories & please BE SAFE! Please read the following on the Emerald Isle website regarding RIP CURRENTS.
* One owner is NC licensed real unit agent.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many official tourism bureaus offer printed tourism guide books with savings for rental home management companies, restaurants and attractions. Be on the lookout for these catalogs and promotional books, since this allows vacationers to take advantage of the very same activities at a quite often considerable discounted.
- Able to alter your trip week? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of peak costs.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Plenty of management companies offer rate reductions to vets and active-duty military. Make sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your visiting group qualifies for a markdown.
- Some properties are primarily designed for specific types of guests. Large event homes are best for weddings, receptions and corporate retreats. Some homes cater to beach bums. Other rentals are situated close to music venues. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the adventures and landmarks you are most excited about.
- Management companies and individual rental owners commonly offer clients the option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay price, provides visitors reimbursement of their travel costs for any days missed due to medical-related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional fuel.
How to Book a Rental Home
First-timers are likely to be surprised at the range and wide range of weekly properties available in the Beaufort, NC area. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Virtually all rentals in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. Rental owners often choose management companies to manage marketing, house cleaning and routine maintenance.
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have figured out a number of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rental properties, however many novices will be happy to learn that several "strategies" are in plain sight, if you understand where to look.
Searching for and booking the right rental property:
Before you start to book " 2nd row Ocean Views, Private Pool & Volleyball Ct", go through our short list of things to consider.
Search Early and Often
Like many popular hot spots, In Beaufort, NC the best rentals are booked very early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, when possible. Holiday reunions are a popular time for groups to plan their Summer escapes..
Find your Spot and Confirm Dates
Agreement can be tough between close relatives, but the moment this tricky part is complete everything will begin to drop in place.
Select a Size
How many relatives are planning to share your trip? Be aware that a lot of vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to figure out what is suitable for the group. Generally rental listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Create a Budget
The majority of rental homes are marketed with a cost range. Confirm the price for your preferred week. It could be at the high end of the range. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from company well before reserving an expensive rental. In most cases, just one person in the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and recovering each person's share.
Rental Home Amenities
What property features is the group interested in? Is a swimming pool mandatory?Do you want a vacation property with outside dining area? Do you desire to be away from it all, or near civilization? Does the unit have bikes and body boards available for use as part of your stay? Create a list of priority amenities to help narrow your search.
Appropriate access can make or ruin a visit for the less-mobile. Make certain to remember and inquire about wheel chair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Don't forget to include your companion! Pets are welcome at many rentals, but guidelines differ. Read your contract very carefully! Extra fees may apply when animals are added.
It Is Time to Search
A number of websites exist to match renters with property owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local companies will have an exclusive collection of rental homes daily and weekly.
When you have identified your dream rental, make sure your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try getting an additional night. Negotiating rates is more effective throughout the off-season when many properties sit vacant.
Study the Total Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Cancellation policies are different with each property. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives relief should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Reservation
When you believe you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. Remember that most rental contracts require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the property owner.
Get Contact Information
Put the property manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your trip.
Congrats on booking your vacation rental! You're on the right path to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental property right away. We also recommend promptly phoning the rental home manager with a report of any damage, along with your request for any required fixes. This can protect against conflicts during checkout.
- When there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, property access, swimming pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager immediately. A quick phone call prevents many headaches.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Residents may point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Double-check every room of the rental property to be sure you've collected all belongings.
- Once your things are all out, do a walk-through of the rental home to confirm no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. We recommend walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Nearly all rental management company sites request reviews after your stay . Rental owners and property managers will appreciate your positive critiques. If something went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but honest with regards to your rental experience. Top owners and managers will try very hard to solve the issue.
Learn from your Stay
Does everybody want to re-book next year? If everything was exceptional, next year's family vacation planning is going to be relatively easy. Otherwise, you've acquired valuable rental search experience that can help with your next search.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.8 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 0.4 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 1.2 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.6 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.6 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 1.6 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 0.4 miles
- 4Jâ€™s Cafe And Bake Shop - 0.7 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.8 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 2.0 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 0.4 miles
- Water Boggan - 0.5 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 0.6 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 0.7 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 0.7 miles
- Teezher Charters - 0.8 miles