- 3 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Car Available
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyWelcome to our ''5 Star'' energy reviewed holiday home. This home was constructed with energy efficiency and fun in mind. ''ISLAND TIME'' is located about a mile from town along Coast Guard Rd. The new bicycle path is right outdoor of our Dolphin Ridge development. It's a great addition to EI. You can rent a bicycle and discover the entire island or you can relax and relish the private pool. We also have our own personal golf cart. It makes getting to the beach a lot of fun. If you prefer a restful walk to the beach; it is only 4 brief blocks. Along the way you may want to pause and gaze at one of the various ponds overflowing with wildlife. As you will discover, there are many bespoke includes that make this home a state of the art, environmentally amiable, ideal family holiday home.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many management companies and vacation properties provide Beaufort, NC area traveller discount books which feature money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by a partnership between the property manager and the store itself. These guides provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Desire to stay away from crowds and save money? Off-peak times offer up tremendous discounts.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Quite a few vacation rental companies provide discounts to veterans and active-duty military. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Some properties are particularly suited for specific groups of vacationers. Event homes are best for weddings, wedding parties and corporate meetings. Some rentals appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other rentals are positioned close to nightlife. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the family activities and sights you are most looking forward to.
- Rental companies and individual home owners often offer their customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, provides buyers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed due to personal medical related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen motel stay or extra fuel.
General Rental property Tips & Tricks
You may be surprised to learn how many rental properties are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, vacationers are certain to locate a property that matches their desires and budget.
Rentals are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property owners typically choose management companies to facilitate marketing, housekeeping and regular maintenance.
We have constructed a short guide to help you get the most out of your vacation property experience.
Where to find and reserve a great rental property:
Do you believe "Exclusive Dolphin Ridge 'Island Time' "September Special pricing!" is the best rental home for your next visit? Browse through this check list to ensure it fits all of your preferences.
The Sooner, The Better
Beaufort, NC rental properties start booking very early. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search Six-12 months in advance of a trip. A lot of groups prefer to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Find your Spot and Identify Dates
Agreement can be tricky among members of the family, but the moment this tricky part is complete everything will start to slide in place.
Just How Much Rental Do You Actually Need?
Confirm who is attending the vacation, and how many/what sort of bedroom configuration you will need. Be mindful that many rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for the party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. Otherwise, speak to the property manager before you reserve the home.
What Are You Willing to Pay?
Does your chosen rental fit your budget during that prime Summer week? If several individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, ensure everyone knows their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. Generally, one person in the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and recovering each person's contribution.
Vacation home Amenities
What amenities is your group searching for? Is a screened porch a necessity? Does the property need to be oceanfront, in the downtown area, or near night life? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers available and included with your rental property rate? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and desires" from your company to help filter your search to the most suitable property.
Occasionally the older generation has challenges with staircases. Make sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Are you or other people in the group traveling with a furry companion? Animals are welcome at many rental homes, but policies can vary. Make sure you study agreements and contracts carefully. Additional charges may apply when animals are added. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
The best places to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental properties" for local vacation home management companies. Besides having exclusive properties, local agencies offer you excellent service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure the rental has everything that you need. If something is missing, the home management company might know of comparable homes that suit your style and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your greatest prospects for a lower rate will be changing to an off-season week.
Study the Total Agreement
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies are different for each vacation rental. Vacation rental management companies and property owners typically offer their clients the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides comfort should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental Home
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You will probably need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Assistance
Make sure you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We suggest storing the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- To make certain no damages are linked to your visit, create a record of any problem areas of the property. We also recommend immediately phoning the property manager with a report of any damage, together with your request for any required fixes. This may protect against disagreements during checkout.
- Ask questions. When there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, condo access, swimming pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager immediately. A quick phone call helps prevent many head aches.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Locals can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Clean up a little bit. Regardless of whether you're paying a cleaning fee, The rental is required to be in very good condition. Sinks full of dirty dishes, substantial beach sand on the floor and sticky messes should really be addressed before leaving.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one final time and look for property damage. Whenever possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Many rental management companies and rental home sites allow customers to give comments. If your property and/or property manager was top notch, they'll appreciate your praise. If anything was wrong and they didn't correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the vacation rental was not as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your review.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a meeting with your family. Did everybody have a great time? Ideally everything ended up being outstanding and you're happy to reserve the rental for next year. Otherwise, you've acquired invaluable experience to help with your next search.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.6 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 0.9 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 1.9 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.3 miles
- The Trading Post - 2.3 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 2.3 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 0.9 miles
- 4 J's Cafe and Bakery - 1.4 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.6 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 2.7 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 0.5 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 0.9 miles
- Water Boggan - 1.2 miles
- Teezher Charters - 1.3 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 1.3 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 1.4 miles