- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Games For Kids
- Housekeeper Included
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertySee our 60+ 5-star reviews over the past multiple years. This is a very tidy, well maintained and thoroughly furbished sea front home in pretty Emerald Isle, NC. It has a full-on sea view from the outdoor space and home, not partial and not over the street or over rooftops. It is half of a duplex. The other side of the duplex is not a rental; it is someone's rarely used second home, so you'll not experience any crazy neighbors. Unlike staying in a condo complex, you'll have privacy and no worries about noise, sharing the outdoor space, or loud events. Ideal for families with children. The home is close to a lifeguard station on the beach (seasonal). The home has everything and the kitchen is entirely supplied (even spare appliances such as blender, coffee maker & toaster). There is a Kuerig type coffee machine. We give starter supplies upon your arrival (soap, paper towels, t.p.). In April, 2019 ALL of the linens in the home was replaced with new top of the line gel memory foam 12" beds and new frames. (Oh, so inviting!) . Living room couch and appreciate-seat are new as of early 2019 as well. This home is an first-rate value and has everything you'll need for a restful anxiety-complimentary holiday at the beach. An all-new bigger outdoor space was finished not long ago. Note the constructed-in benches on the outdoor space to sea walkway (2019). Both bathrooms were modernized in 2017. All the doors were replaced in 2017. As you can see from all of our photos, we strive to make this a appealing and delightfully 'beachy' home. Among the includes of this unit are Spectrum cable tv, STRONG wireless internet (to the outdoor space and further), central air, ceiling fans in every room, 3 flat-screen HD-TV's (42" in living room), and bespoke hand-colored tropical murals in each bedroom. It's NOT cheap thin, uncomfortable rattan or boxy furnishings, nor is it used furnishings from someone's primary home. We want you to relax and be comfortable! Telephone owner Al directly at nine seven three four seven six eight one nine one with any questions.
There are 2 sea-front master bedrooms with queen beds and 2 bedrooms street side (partial Sound view) with doubles and singles. There are 2 full baths (1 tub/shower main floor and 1 with shower only on the upper floor) and a excellent outdoor enclosed over-sized locking shower with hot and cold water and a dressing area. (The outdoor shower is particularly adored by and great for children.)
Recent (within the past few years) upgrades include new laminate floor, bigger outdoor space, renovated bathrooms, new living room furnishings, new stove and refrigerator, new kitchen sink & faucet, new TV's, new roof, all new doors, digital entrance lock, and many smaller changes as well. We are constantly upgrading! The landscaping and driveway were thoroughly re-done a few years ago. There are hurricane shutters on all the windows, including splendid coral color Bahama type shutters on the street side windows. More improvements are planned for 2019 and 2020.
There are lifeguards on the beach seasonally about 200 yards away. This home is ON THE BEACH with the same sea, vistas, and ease of access as the mansions that price 3 or 4 times as much. Wouldn't it be dazzling not to have to drag all your stuff to the beach from a block or more away? There is a giant difference between SEA-FRONT and 1 or 2 or 3 homes in from the beach. No carts or wagons needed. Need a drink or suntan lotion while you're at the beach? Just walk up onto the outdoor space and get it! Maybe leave your cooler or the children's toys on the outdoor space walkway for instant access. We value your inquiry and thank you for your time and for considering Beach House! E-mail or call if you have any questions or need any additional information. Finest wishes for a great Emerald Isle holiday!
Keywords: oceanfront, shorefront, waterfront, sea view, beach view, sea, sea view, oceanside, beach block, peaceful home, tidy, beach, beachy, charming, value, bargain, water view, peaceful, family, economical, kid chummy, kid welcoming, golf rental, bungalow, home, villa, bungalow, beachhouse, low-price, discount, deal, tidy, inviting, peaceful, calming, privacy, private, duplex, single family home, fishing pier, Bogue Inlet, surf fishing, family affable, welcoming.
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most official tourism bureaus supply printed tourism guides with promotions for lodging, dining and activities. Keep an eye out for these catalogs and discount books, since this allows visitors to discover the very same attractions at a quite often significantly discounted.
- Could you switch your dates? Shoulder seasons feature incredible prices.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be qualified for promotions. Be sure to confirm with property owner to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Is there a specific experience you are most getting excited about during your stay? You'll get the best value from a rental which most thoroughly suits your ideal trip setting, even if it costs a tad bit more.
- Management companies and individual rental owners commonly offer their customers the option to buy trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term price, provides travellers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any nights missed a result of personal medical related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel stay or extra gasoline.
General Rental Home Advice
Newcomers are likely to be surprised at the range and variety of short-term vacation rentals available in the Beaufort, NC area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available allows them to find an ideal retreat to suit their Beaufort, NC group, from relaxed condominiums to huge event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of rental homes in Beaufort, NC are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local rental management agencies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, equipment and knowledge to provide simple and easy operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
We have put together a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental property experience.
Where to find and book the right rental property:
Do you believe "OCEANFRONT 4-Bed HOUSE @ Condo Price! Great View; Private! All New Beds. No dogs" is the best vacation property for your next visit? Read through this checklist to confirm it fits your needs.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Choices
Beaufort, NC rental properties start booking early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home..
Settle on your Town and Vacation Week
Quite often, the hardest portion of planning your trip is deciding on where to go, and when. After the big decisions are hammered out, everything else is more straightforward.
Selecting an Properly-Sized Rental home
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Remember that that most properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to figure out what is suitable for the family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available on the internet. Otherwise, communicate with the property owner before you book.
Create a Budget
Will the preferred rental fit your budget during that prime Summer week? If several groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, make sure each group knows their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. One member of your party must be responsible for gathering contributions and accepting responsibility for the entire rental fee at time of booking.
Vacation home Amenities
What amenities is your family looking for? Are you looking for a rental property with outside dining area? Would you like to be far from the crowds, or near civilization? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included with your rental payment? Create a list of priority conveniences to help narrow your search.
Proper accessibility can make or ruin a trip for the less-mobile. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are necessary, factor that into your search. Almost all vacation home postings will include a list of amenities.
Have You Considered Furry Family Members?
Do not forget to include your best friend! While many rental homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and charges vary per rental. Be sure to read agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement.
It Is Time to Search
Many internet resources exist to match clients with rental owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Aside from having distinctive properties, local agencies offer superb service..
When you've spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try asking for an additional night. Off-peak weeks are likely to be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read the Agreement
You should know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Ensure that your quote includes all state taxes and fees.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies are different with each property. Property management companies and property owners often offer their clients the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your standard rental cost, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed a result of personal medical-related emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected motel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You'll probably have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Don't forget to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Good job on reserving your rental home! You're on the way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Record the condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. Contact the rental manager immediately to report your findings. If there is a dispute about responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts should be very helpful.
- You might need guidance for a gas fireplace, TV or spa. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call avoids many headaches.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Permanent residents more often than not live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a stay much more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Residents can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Make sure that you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Double-check every room of the rental to make sure that you've packed all belongings.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Just about all rental home management companies and rental search sites make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was first-rate, they will likely appreciate your praise. If anything went wrong, we advise being understanding but straightforward in regards to your rental experience. Top property owners and managers will try hard to rectify the problem.
Did they enjoy their rental? If everything was perfect, next year's vacation planning is going to be simple and easy. Maybe the rental was not perfect, and you will better know how to improve your search next time.
- Island Water Sports - 2.6 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 4.8 miles
- The Trading Post - 4.8 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.8 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 3.6 miles
- Frankâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 3.6 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 3.7 miles
- Crab Shack - 3.9 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 4.3 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 0.2 miles
- Island Water Sports - 2.6 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 4.4 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 2.4 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 2.6 miles
- Patsy Pond Nature Trail - 3.0 miles
- Blown Kiteboarding - 3.2 miles