View this property at:
About this Property
******We are cheerful to report that Shorebreak did not suffer any damage from Dorian. We are up and running at 100% and are continuing to take reservations for the rest of 2019, and into 2020.
The unit is two duplexes that are connected inside accepting visitors to have two full homes for one price. Ideal for two families or groups traveling together. Keep the adjoining door open for painless socializing, or close the door when you want some downtime or privacy.
The whole home is rented together as one unit with an adjoining door in the guest bedrooms connecting the two sides of the home into one 4 bedroom/4 bathroom home. The connecting doors can be locked from either side just like adjoining hotel rooms giving each side privacy and security.
Back wall is ALL windows for a remarkable expansive beach view.
Savor two full kitchen, two living rooms, two dining areas, 2 master bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, and 2 guest rooms with their own baths. Also, two washers and dryers, 4 TV's with cable, 2 DVD players, and TONS of fun niceties for children of all ages.
The left side has all new floor, carpets, living room furnishings, accessories, and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen. Also on the left side (east) is a king bed in the master suite and a queen bed in the guest room. The right side (west) includes a king bed in the master suite and two twins in the guest bedroom.
Master bedroom #1: king bed
Guest bedroom #1: two twin beds
Master bedroom #2: king bed
Guest bedroom #2: 1 queen bed
As the two sides are mirror-image, they both have full kitchens, washer and dryer, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and complete furnishings. Both sides are very tidy, complimentary of clutter, and well-maintained. The entire back wall of the home that faces the sea is made up of windows. You feel like you're on the beach even from inside.
Two kitchens with the following luxuries:
Full-size refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, glass top prepare tops with ovens, washer, dryer, full set of pots and pans, all dishware and silverware, microwave, coffee maker, blender, toaster, knife set.
(Left side has brand new stainless steel appliances and new floor, and right side has the same updates, less than a year old)
Reverse osmosis under sink water filtration now installed on the both sides of Shorebreak. Clean and new water makes the choice cup of coffee.
***All new kitchen cabinets and countertops will be installed in January 2019***
The rest of the home, on both sides, feature: Flatscreen TV's in the living room and master bedroom, Time Warner cable for each TV, DVD players in the living rooms, high speed internet all through, ceiling fans in the living rooms, table-top fans in the bedrooms, central AC.
All the following linens are supplied for each side of the home: sheet sets with pillowcases, bath towels, hand towels, and washcloths for the bathrooms (up to four full sets for each side), two bath mats, two beach towels, washcloths and hand towels for the kitchen. All beds are made prior to arrival so you can relax as soon as you arrive.
Windows and new glass doors take up the entire back wall of the home giving you a close-up view of the beach and emerald water. The home is one of the closest to the sea in all Emerald Isle. There are no homes or decks blocking your view left and right. You cannot get any closer to the water than our home.
There is a huge outdoor space that spans the entire length of the home and leads down to the beach with a private walkway. A foot wash is supplied to rinse salt and sand off your feet and beach toys when it's time to come in, and a hot water shower is available under the home. We give the following for beach use: Beach chairs, 2 kid-size paddle boards with paddles (useful as a surfboard and paddle board), one adult-size surfboard, 2 body boards, and miscellaneous beach toys. Most days there are generous waves for surfing and/or body boarding.
2 full picnic tables with umbrellas and 8 Adirondack chairs make the back outdoor space an enchanting place to be.
A sizable, new grille is available for use under the home. The grille uses those modest propane canisters available at all hardware, and big box stores for about $4. Please bring your own canisters.
There is paved parking under the home for up to eight cars. The space under the home is a definite favorite of the children who adore skateboarding, riding scooters, rip-sticks, and bicycles in the shade of the home. It's a super fun place.
We offer a tidy, well-maintained home complimentary from enormous corporate rental agencies and their exorbitant costs. We have a local caretaker who is available for emergencies who also provides housekeeping and linen service.
Skip the congestion and traffic headaches of Food Lion. We are only 3/4 mile from Dollar General. It is only a 2 min. drive making it the most convenient place to buy nearly everything you will need for your stay, and for those little things you forgot.
Thank you for your interest in Shorebreak, Emerald Isle. We're confident you will appreciate your stay in our shorefront hideaway.
*Due to health department regulations for Carteret County, we are very firm in the number of people staying and using the home. Our septic system is set up for a max. number of 8 adults, 2 per bedroom. We do not accept more than 8 adults (or adult-sized children, ages 13+). We accept up to 4 additional children, age 12 or less. Violating the max. number of visitors will result in eviction without a refund of your payment. Having too many adults using the septic system could result in an overflow of the tank and thousands of dollars of damage to the unit. Thank you for understanding.
- Many rental managers and vacation rental homes supply Beaufort, NC area promotional travel catalogs which feature money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. These guides can provide a great start to your rental home search.
- Just want to stay away from crowds of people and save some money? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of maximum fees.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be able to get cost savings. Make sure to confirm with property owner to see if your travelling group is eligible for a reduction.
- Some rental properties are essentially designed to serve specific guests, whether it's soundside homes with weekly pier passes, city-center homes with close access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have their own jetski launching areas. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and places of interest you are most excited about.
- Think about obtaining trip insurance together with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay rate, provides visitors reimbursement of their travel expenses for any missed as a consequence of health emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated motel stay or extra gasoline.
General Rental Home Tips & Tricks
You might be shocked to learn how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available allows them to find an ideal retreat to fit their Beaufort, NC crew, from tranquil condominiums to huge event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, staff and expertise to provide easy operational management on behalf of the owner..
We have developed a short guide to assist you in getting most from your vacation rental experience.
Finding and booking the best rental home:
Do you think "Room for the whole family! Steps from the water, views from every room, modern" is the best rental property for your next family vacation? Look over this checklist to ensure it fits all of your needs.
Begin Your Search Early
Like many renowned destinations, In Beaufort, NC the best rental properties are booked early. For the greatest selection, begin your planning and search Six-12 months prior to a trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home..
Decide on a Town and Time
Start by determining which particular area of Beaufort, NC you want to visit, and the determine dates you'll be vacationing.
Just How Many Beds?
How many relatives are joining your trip? Remember that that most homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to determine what is suitable for your family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available on the internet. If not, contact the property manager before you book.
Exactly What Are You Willing to Pay?
Will the preferred rental fit your budget during that prime Summer week? If several individuals or family members are sharing the cost, be certain that everyone knows their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. One member of your family will need to be in charge of gathering repayments and accepting responsibility for the entire rental fee at time of booking.
What home features is your group interested in? Are you looking for a vacation property with patio dining area? Will the unit need to be oceanfront, the downtown area, or in close proximity to wildlife? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers available and included in your rental property rate? Make a list of prioritized "needs and wishes" from your company to help narrow your search to the most suitable property.
Proper access could make or break a visit for the less-mobile. Make sure that you remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Think About Furry Family Members?
Make sure you include your furry family members. Although quite a few rental homes allow canine companions, rules and charges fluctuate per rental. Study your contract carefully! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *prior to* you reserve!
Start the Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Besides offering distinctive rental properties, local agencies provide you with excellent service..
When you have identified your dream rental, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak season offers your greatest chance to negotiate a lower rate.
Study the Agreement
Read through the whole agreement and be certain you understand who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Make sure your price includes all state taxes and fees.
If you need to Cancel
Ensure that you understand the cancellation policy before reserving. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your base rental home price, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed due to personal medical-related emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen motel stay or extra gas.
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You will probably need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Be sure to get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We suggest keeping the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Take notes of any damage as soon as you arrive. We also suggest immediately phoning the property manager with a report of any problems, together with your request for any critical repairs. If there is a difference of opinion about legal liability later, having the documented problems and contact attempts could be incredibly helpful.
- You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, TV or hot tub. Contact your property manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call prevents many problems.
- Please be considerate of the local community. Permanent residents frequently live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a vacation a lot more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Natives can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Don't forget to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Check to make sure you've packed all your personal belongings. Sweep every room in the home for forgotten items. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, cabinets, backyards, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- When your things are all out, do a walk-through of the property to confirm no property damage occurred during your remain. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Virtually all rental home web sites request reviews after your stay is complete. Rental owners and property managers will appreciate your positive critiques. If something was wrong and they did not fix it in a practical manner, or when the rental home wasn't as described, you may want to note that in your comments.
Use Your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with the members of your group. Does everybody want to re-book next year? If everything was perfect, next year's family vacation planning is going to be relatively easy. If the property wasn't perfect, and you will better understand how to improve your search for the next time.