View this property at:
About this Property
Shorebreak is a whole home rental. Our unit is a duplex, and this listing is for both units rented together. There is a connecting door inside between the two units, so once open, both units are now a single unit. Ideal for two families or groups traveling together. Keep the adjoining door open for painless socializing, or close the door when you want some downtime or privacy.
The whole home is rented together as one unit with an adjoining door in the guest bedrooms connecting the two sides of the home into one 4 bedroom/4 bathroom home. The connecting doors can be locked from either side just like adjoining hotel rooms giving each side privacy and security.
Back wall is ALL windows for a gorgeous expansive beach view.
Adore two full kitchen, two living rooms, two dining areas, 2 master bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, and 2 guest rooms with their own baths. Also, two washers and dryers, 4 TV's with cable, 2 DVD players, and TONS of fun luxuries for children of all ages.
The left side has all new floor, carpets, living room furnishings, accessories, and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen. Also on the left side (east) is a king bed in the master suite and a queen bed in the guest room. The right side (west) includes a king bed in the master suite and two twins in the guest bedroom.
Master bedroom #1: king bed
Guest bedroom #1: two twin beds
Master bedroom #2: king bed
Guest bedroom #2: 1 queen bed
As the two sides are mirror-image, they both have full kitchens, washer and dryer, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and complete furnishings. Both sides are very tidy, complimentary of clutter, and well-maintained. The entire back wall of the home that faces the sea is made up of windows. You feel like you're on the beach even from inside.
Two kitchens with the following niceties:
Full-size refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, glass top prepare tops with ovens, washer, dryer, full set of pots and pans, all dishware and silverware, microwave, coffee maker, blender, toaster, knife set.
(Left side has brand new stainless steel appliances and new floor, and right side has the same updates, less than a year old)
Reverse osmosis under sink water filtration now installed on the both sides of Shorebreak. Clean and new water makes the premium cup of coffee.
***All new kitchen cabinets and countertops will be installed in January 2019***
The rest of the home, on both sides, feature: Flatscreen TV's in the living room and master bedroom, Time Warner cable for each TV, DVD players in the living rooms, high speed internet everywhere, ceiling fans in the living rooms, table-top fans in the bedrooms, central AC.
All the following linens are included for each side of the home: sheet sets with pillowcases, bath towels, hand towels, and washcloths for the bathrooms (up to four full sets for each side), two bath mats, two beach towels, washcloths and hand towels for the kitchen. All beds are made prior to arrival so you can relax as soon as you arrive.
Windows and new glass doors take up the entire back wall of the home giving you a close-up view of the beach and emerald water. The home is one of the closest to the sea in all Emerald Isle. There are no homes or decks blocking your view left and right. You cannot get any closer to the water than our home.
There is a sizable outdoor space that spans the entire length of the home and leads down to the beach with a private walkway. A foot wash is supplied to rinse salt and sand off your feet and beach toys when it's time to come in, and a hot water shower is available under the home. We give the following for beach use: Beach chairs, 2 kid-size paddle boards with paddles (useful as a surfboard and paddle board), one adult-size surfboard, 2 body boards, and miscellaneous beach toys. Most days there are substantial waves for surfing and/or body boarding.
2 full picnic tables with umbrellas and 8 Adirondack chairs make the back outdoor space an fun place to be.
A sizable, new grille is available for use under the home. The grille uses those modest propane canisters available at all hardware, and big box stores for about $4. Please bring your own canisters.
There is paved parking under the home for up to eight cars. The space under the home is a definite favorite of the children who adore skateboarding, riding scooters, rip-sticks, and bicycles in the shade of the home. It's a super fun place.
We offer a tidy, well-maintained home complimentary from generous corporate rental agencies and their exorbitant costs. We have a local caretaker who is available for emergencies who also provides housekeeping and linen service.
Skip the congestion and traffic headaches of Food Lion. We are only 3/4 mile from Dollar General. It is only a 2 min. drive making it the most convenient place to buy nearly everything you will need for your stay, and for those little things you forgot.
Thank you for your interest in Shorebreak, Emerald Isle. We're confident you will savor your stay in our shorefront hideaway.
*Due to health department regulations for Carteret County, we are very firm in the number of people staying and using the home. Our septic system is set up for a max. number of 8 adults, 2 per bedroom. We do not accept more than 8 adults (or adult-sized children, ages 13+). We accept up to 4 additional children, age 12 or less. Violating the max. number of visitors will result in eviction without a refund of your payment. Having too many adults using the septic system could result in an overflow of the tank and thousands of dollars of damage to the unit. Thank you for understanding.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Find the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Most tourism bureaus offer promotional tourism guide books with savings for lodging, restaurants and attractions. Be on the lookout for these guides and promotional books, since this allows vacation goers to enjoy those wonderful activities at a frequently considerable discounted.
- Are you willing to alter your travel dates? The off-peak seasons may offer fantastic rates on daily rental properties.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may qualify for financial savings. Be sure to ask property management company to see if your visiting crew is eligible for a price reduction.
- Some vacation rentals are basically designed to serve particular travelers, whether it is soundside rentals with fishing pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature private jetski launching areas. You will definitely get the most value from a rental that most closely satisfies your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a tad bit more.
- Property management companies and individual rental owners often offer clients an opportunity to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, provides buyers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any nights missed due to health emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated motel stay or additional fuel.
General Rental Advice
Newcomers are oftentimes surprised at the number and variety of short-term rentals available in the Beaufort, NC area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available allows them to find an optimum retreat to accommodate their Beaufort, NC group, from tranquil condominiums to gigantic event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of vacation rentals in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. Owners often select management companies to manage internet marketing, housekeeping and routine maintenance.
Here are some tips and methods to help you navigate the vacation rental search and booking process.
How to find and reserve the best rental property:
Before you start to book "Room for the whole family! Steps from the water, views from every room, modern", examine our short collection of issues to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Beaufort, NC vacation homes are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. Booking your rental property 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home..
Find your Spot and Decide Dates
Start by determining which particular area of Beaufort, NC you'd like to browse, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
Just How Many Bedrooms?
How many family members are joining your getaway? Keep in mind that most vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your party. Generally rental home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Have a Budget
Make certain "Room for the whole family! Steps from the water, views from every room, modern" suits your budget *during your desired week*. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends prior to booking a pricey rental property. Most rental contracts call for a single person to be in charge of the full reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What amenities is the family searching for? Are you looking for a rental home with outdoor dining area? Do you want to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Are bed sheets included with the rental contract, or do you need to bring your own? Create a list of priority amenities to facilitate narrow your search.
Do members of your party have special needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is needed, include that into your search. Most vacation rental listings include a list of amenities.
Make sure you include your furry family members. Dog policies are different at each rental. Read descriptions thoroughly. Study your contract thoroughly! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Start the Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local property management companies take pride in a superior vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make sure the home has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the rental management company might know of comparable homes that fit your desires and budget..
While not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your easiest possibility of a lower rate will be switching to a less desirable week.
Go Through The Contract
Read the complete contract and make certain you understand who is liable for:
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Ensure that your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies vary for each vacation rental. Rental home management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the standard rental home rate, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed due to personal health related emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected motel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Reservation
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your visit.
Congrats on reserving your vacation home! You're on the right path to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. To make certain no damages are linked to your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the rental. If you find property damage, or if repairs are needed contact the home manager right away. This may protect against disputes during check out.
- Ask questions. You might need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television set or spa tub. Contact your rental manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call eliminates many problems.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. Permanent residents frequently live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Locals are a fantastic source of recommendations.
- Be sure to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the home secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- You should make sure you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinetry and closets.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for damages. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your stay? Many property management companies and rental home sites make it easy for renters to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they will appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but sincere in regards to your rental experience. The best property owners and managers will work very hard to solve the problem.
Hold a debrief with your family. Does everybody want to return next year? Maybe everything ended up being ideal and you're happy to re-book the same rental home for next year. Maybe the rental was not perfect, and you'll better understand how to refine your search for the next time.