- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Towels
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThe unit is two duplexes that are connected inside accepting visitors to have two full homes for one price. Ideal for two families or groups traveling together. Keep the adjoining door open for painless socializing, or close the door when you want some downtime or privacy.
***Now renting 2019! Reserve your dates now as we entirely booked up for 2018 by March 1st!***
The whole home is rented together as one unit with an adjoining door in the guest bedrooms connecting the two sides of the home into one 4 bedroom/4 bathroom home. The connecting doors can be locked from either side just like adjoining hotel rooms giving each side privacy and security.
Back wall is ALL windows for a dazzling expansive beach view.
Adore two full kitchen, two living rooms, two dining areas, 2 master bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, and 2 guest rooms with their own baths. Also, two washers and dryers, 4 TV's with cable, 2 DVD players, and TONS of fun luxuries for children of all ages.
The left side has all new floor, carpets, living room furnishings, accessories, and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen. Also on the left side (east) is a king bed in the master suite and a queen bed in the guest room. The right side (west) includes a king bed in the master suite and two twins in the guest bedroom.
Master bedroom #1: king bed
Guest bedroom #1: two twin beds
Master bedroom #2: king bed
Guest bedroom #2: 1 queen bed
As the two sides are mirror-image, they both have full kitchens, washer and dryer, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and complete furnishings. Both sides are very tidy, complimentary of clutter, and well-maintained. The entire back wall of the home that faces the sea is made up of windows. You feel like you're on the beach even from inside.
Two kitchens with the following niceties:
Full-size refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, glass top prepare tops with ovens, washer, dryer, full set of pots and pans, all dishware and silverware, microwave, coffee maker, blender, toaster, knife set.
(Left side has brand new stainless steel appliances and new floor, and right side has the same updates, less than a year old)
Reverse osmosis under sink water filtration now installed on the both sides of Shorebreak. Clean and new water makes the choice cup of coffee.
***All new kitchen cabinets and countertops will be installed in January 2019***
The rest of the home, on both sides, feature: Flatscreen TV's in the living room and master bedroom, Time Warner cable for each TV, DVD players in the living rooms, high speed internet all through, ceiling fans in the living rooms, table-top fans in the bedrooms, central AC.
All the following linens are included for each side of the home: sheet sets with pillowcases, bath towels, hand towels, and washcloths for the bathrooms (up to four full sets for each side), two bath mats, two beach towels, washcloths and hand towels for the kitchen. All beds are made prior to arrival so you can relax as soon as you arrive.
Windows and new glass doors take up the entire back wall of the home giving you a close-up view of the beach and emerald water. The home is one of the closest to the sea in all Emerald Isle. There are no homes or decks blocking your view left and right. You cannot get any closer to the water than our home.
There is a sizable outdoor space that spans the entire length of the home and leads down to the beach with a private walkway. A foot wash is supplied to rinse salt and sand off your feet and beach toys when it's time to come in, and a hot water shower is available under the home. We give the following for beach use: Beach chairs, 2 kid-size paddle boards with paddles (useful as a surfboard and paddle board), one adult-size surfboard, 2 body boards, and miscellaneous beach toys. Most days there are bountiful waves for surfing and/or body boarding.
2 full picnic tables with umbrellas and 8 Adirondack chairs make the back outdoor space an enchanting place to be.
A huge, new grille is available for use under the home. The grille uses those modest propane canisters available at all hardware, and big box stores for about $4. Please bring your own canisters.
There is paved parking under the home for up to eight cars. The space under the home is a definite favorite of the children who appreciate skateboarding, riding scooters, rip-sticks, and bicycles in the shade of the home. It's a super fun place.
We offer a tidy, well-maintained home complimentary from generous corporate rental agencies and their exorbitant costs. We have a local caretaker who is available for emergencies who also provides housekeeping and linen service.
Skip the congestion and traffic headaches of Food Lion. We are only 3/4 mile from Dollar General. It is only a 2 min. drive making it the most convenient place to buy nearly everything you will need for your stay, and for those little things you forgot.
Thank you for your interest in Shorebreak, Emerald Isle. We're confident you will adore your stay in our shorefront hideaway.
*Due to health department regulations for Carteret County, we are very firm in the number of people staying and using the home. Our septic system is set up for a max. number of 8 adults, 2 per bedroom. We do not accept more than 8 adults (or adult-sized children, ages 13+). We accept up to 4 additional children, age 12 or less. Violating the max. number of visitors will result in eviction without a refund of your payment. Having too many adults using the septic system could result in an overflow of the tank and thousands of dollars of damage to the unit. Thank you for understanding.
Money Saving Strategies
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most established tourism bureaus supply guide books with special packages for vacation rentals, restaurants and tours. Look for these guides and coupon books, since this allows travelers to experience the very same attractions with a often significantly discounted.
- Willing to modify your trip dates? Off-peak times provide substantive markdowns.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be able to get price reductions. Be sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting group is eligible for a special offer.
- Some properties are particularly designed for specific types of vacationers. Event homes are best for weddings, receptions and corporate meetings. Some rentals appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are situated close to nightlife. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the activities and sight-seeing opportunities you are most interested in.
- Consider investing in trip insurance with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay cost, offers buyers reimbursement of their travel costs for any nights missed a result of medical related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
How to Book a Rental Home
You might be shocked to learn just how many rental homes are available at your destination. With such a big selection, clients are certain to find a rental home which matches their expectations and budget.
The majority of vacation homes in Beaufort, NC are privately operated and many are represented by established local property management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, equipment and practical knowledge to provide hassle-free operational management on behalf of the owner..
Here are some ideas and strategies to help you understand the rental search and booking process.
Searching for and booking the best vacation property:
Before you book "Room for the whole family! Steps from the water, views from every room, modern", review our short list of things to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many renowned hot spots, In Beaufort, NC the best rental homes are booked early. Booking your rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, whenever possible. Many families choose to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Select a Village and Time
Oftentimes, the toughest part of scheduling your vacation is deciding where to search, and when. As soon as the big decisions are hammered out, the rest is more straightforward.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Remember that most rentals list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to determine what is suitable for the party. Generally rental home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
What Exactly Are You Prepared to Pay?
Make certain "Room for the whole family! Steps from the water, views from every room, modern" satisfies your budget *during your desired week*. If a few individuals or family members are sharing the cost, ensure each group knows their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to pay. Most rental documents require a single individual to be liable for the entire reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What home features is the family interested in? Do you simply want a vacation home with a swimming pool, hot tub or beach volleyball court? Will the property need to be beach front, in the downtown area, or in close proximity to wildlife? Are extras like beach chairs, grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental payment? Make a list of priority amenities to help narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Concerns
Oftentimes the elder generation has challenges with staircases. Ensure that you remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Take the Dog
Be sure to include your companion! Pet policies are different at each rental property. Study descriptions carefully. Many restrictions might dismiss a prospective rental. Make sure to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Best places to Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental properties" for local rental home management companies. Local companies usually have a unique assortment of rental properties daily and weekly.
When you have spotted your dream rental, make sure your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. This is most effective through the off-season when many rentals sit vacant.
Read the Entire Agreement
Read through the complete contract and make sure you are aware who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Be sure to be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. Many rental home contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives comfort should disaster strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You will probably have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Get Contact Info
Put the rental manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your visit.
Congrats on reserving your rental home! You're on the way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. To ensure that no damages are linked to your visit, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. We also advise immediately getting in touch with the property manager with a report of any damage, along with your request for any critical fixes. This may protect against conflicts during check out.
- If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, house access, pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of hassle.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local people are a fantastic source of advice. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best places for wildlife?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Double-check each room of the rental to be sure you've gathered all belongings.
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and check for damage. If you can, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your stay? Many rental management company web sites ask for testimonials after your stay is complete. Owners and property managers will thank you for glowing critiques. If anything went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but honest about your experience. Top property owners and managers will try hard to correct the problem.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your family. How did they feel about the vacation rental? Hopefully this guide steered you to a terrific rental home. Maybe the rental home was not quite right, and you will better know how to improve your search for the next vacation.
- Island Water Sports - 2.5 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 4.8 miles
- The Trading Post - 4.8 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.8 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 3.5 miles
- Frankâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 3.6 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 3.7 miles
- Crab Shack - 3.9 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 4.3 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 0.2 miles
- Island Water Sports - 2.5 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 4.5 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 2.4 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 2.5 miles
- Patsy Pond Nature Trail - 3.0 miles
- Blown Kiteboarding - 3.2 miles