- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this Property"DUNE BOYS" is a appealing, family-aligned, old-fashioned duplex with the most charming sea vistas for budget conscious visitors. Either side has 4 colorful bedrooms, a additional room and 2 full baths. On both the East and West sides, the master bedroom is oceanfront with a king bed, private covered balcony and fantastic sea vistas. The main level is composed of the kitchen with new granite countertops, the living room, the dining area, one queen sized bedroom and a full bath. The remaining bedrooms and one full bath are housed on the top level of each side of the duplex. The second bedroom on the top floor is a queen bed, while the third bedroom upstairs has two twin beds. The additional room contains one set of bunk beds. There are 4 flat screen TVs on either side so everybody has the chance to catch their favorite programs and sports events. "DUNE BOYS" has a elegant pool that is lit underwater for spectacular nights. THIS POOL IS SHARED BETWEEN BOTH SIDES OF THE HOME.
Wireless Internet is included all over the bungalow. Each side has their own washer and dryer located on the ground level. Parking is inviting for four cars either side. YES, "DUNE BOYS" is pet neighborly with a max. of 2 dogs (50 pounds or less), either side, for a $150 pet fee for one dog and $225 for two dogs. Linens and towels are supplied. A gas grille is also supplied for each side.
Located on the prime, wide beach area of Emerald Isle, take advantage of the new bicycle path leading into the main shopping & dining areas of the island. "DUNE BOYS" is constructed for fun and enjoyment. The sea vistas are second to none! This unit rents weekly Saturday-Saturday. PRICES ARE FOR EACH SIDE SEPARATELY! The entire duplex can be rented when available!
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many management companies and vacation rental homes provide Beaufort, NC area traveller discount magazines that feature offers, either offered independently by merchants, or via a partnership between the property management company and the local merchant itself. Search for these books and discount books, as this allows visitors to experience the same terrific activities with a typically considerable discounted.
- Are you willing to alter your travel dates? Off-peak times offer substantive savings.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Quite a few management companies offer special discounts to veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to check with property manager to see if your visiting crew is eligible for a discount.
- Is there a certain experience that you are most looking forward to during your stay? You'll receive the most value from a rental which most thoroughly matches your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Consider obtaining trip insurance along with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental cost, provides guests reimbursement of their rental expenses for any days missed as a consequence of personal health-related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unplanned hotel stay or extra fuel.
General Rental Information
Many people are shocked to discover how many properties are located in Beaufort, NC. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental properties available makes it possible to find an optimum getaway to suit their Beaufort, NC family, from tranquil condominiums to gigantic event homes with several bedrooms.
Virtually all rental properties in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by established local rental management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, equipment and practical knowledge to provide trouble-free operational administration on behalf of the owner..
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have discovered a few tips and tricks over the years with regards to renting rental properties, however many newcomers will be happy to realize that several "tips" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to search.
How to find and reserve the perfect vacation home:
Do you think "EAST SIDE DUNE BOYS Oceanfront Duplex w/Pool~PET FRIENDLY~4bd/2ba " is the best vacation property for your next vacation? Browse through this checklist to ensure it fits your needs.
The Earlier, The Better
Beaufort, NC vacation homes book months (and up to a year) in advance. To get the best selection, start your planning and search Six-12 months prior to a trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your rental..
Select a Town and Time
Start by deciding which particular area of Beaufort, NC you would like to visit, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
Choosing an Properly-Sized Rental
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Bear in mind that a lot of homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to determine what is most appropriate for the company. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible on the internet. If not, communicate with the property manager before you book.
What Exactly Are You Prepared to Spend?
Many rental properties are advertised with a cost range. Determine the price for your desired trip. It might be at the high end of the range. If multiple groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, always make sure each person understands their obligation and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to pay. A single individual in your party will have to be in charge of collecting repayments and agreeing to responsibility for the complete rental cost at time of reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What amenities is your group looking for? Is a screened porch a necessity? Would you like to be far from the crowds, or close to civilization? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental property payment? Gather a list of "needs and wants" from your company to help narrow your search to the most suitable property.
Do a few members of your crew have specialized needs? If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are necessary, include that into your search. Most property listings will include a list of amenities.
Think About 4-Legged Family Members?
Are you or other members of the family traveling with a family pet? Pets are welcome at a number of rental properties, but policies differ. Study your agreement very carefully! Charges may apply when pets are added.
It Is Time to Search
Several websites exist to match vacationers with rental home owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation rentals" for local property management companies. Local agencies usually have a unique collection of rental properties daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to make certain that the rental has everything required. If something is missing, the rental management company may know of very similar homes that better suit your wishes and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. The off-season offers your greatest chance to make a deal for a lower rate.
Study the Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Be sure that your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
Cancelling your Rental property
Cancellation policies vary for each vacation rental. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you relief should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You'll likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Information
Be sure to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Good job on booking your rental! You're on your way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Record the condition of the rental property right away. Contact the rental manager right away to report your findings. If there is a difference of opinion about liability later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will probably be helpful.
- Ask questions. You might need instructions for a gas fireplace, TV or hot tub. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of hassle.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Residents more often than not live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a vacation considerably more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Local people can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best spots for wildlife?
- Make sure that you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your possessions. Sweep all the rooms in the home for forgotten items. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, patios, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Once everything is out, perform a walk-through of the property to make certain no damage occurred during your remain. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Many vacation rental web sites ask for testimonials after your stay is complete. Property owners and property managers will thank you for glowing reviews. If anything was unsatisfactory and they failed to correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the rental home was not as described, you may want to note that as part of your review.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with your family. How did they feel about the property? If everything was perfect, next year's vacation planning is going to be relatively easy. Maybe the rental home wasn't ideal, and you'll better understand how to improve your search for the next trip.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 4.2 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 1.9 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.9 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.9 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 2.3 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 3.3 miles
- Circle Pizza - 1.6 miles
- Chowdaheads - 1.6 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 4.2 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 1.6 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 3.0 miles
- Cedar Street Park - 1.7 miles
- Emerald Club Tropical Beach Bar - 1.8 miles
- Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier - 1.8 miles
- Emerald Isle Adventures - 1.9 miles
- Carolina Kitesurfing - 1.9 miles