- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Baby Gate
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyPretty and freshly redone (finished April 2019) second row home with beach access directly across the street. Adore the vistas and sunshine from the 2nd level wrap around outdoor space. Dazzling landscaping and outdoor sitting areas give enjoyment while appreciating the scenery and sounds of nature. Covered porch/patio is also convenient for just appealing and savoring the sounds of the Sea Surf.
Four bedrooms, 2 sleeper couches, plus 3 full bathrooms will accommodate 10-14 people. Lower level master includes a King bed with a handily located bathroom, second kitchen and sitting area. Main level BR has Queen bed. Upper level has 2 bedrooms: First BR with Full and Twin bed plus twin trundle and Second BR with Queen bed. Updated home includes flat panel HD TV's and High Speed WiFi.
Directly across the street is boardwalk access to the pretty Atlantic Sea Beach. It is less than 100 yards to the beach. You can be setup and relishing the beach in mins.. While on the beach a restful walk takes you to the famed Bogue Inlet Pier. It is a 700 foot pier with access to fishing, dining and family fun.
When finished with your day at the beach, our home includes 3 full baths as well as an inviting enclosed outdoor lighted shower. All this and other niceties will help you prepare for your evening excitement.
The home is close to many activities including shopping, eateries, NC Aquarium, fishing, golf, putt-putt, site seeing, historic sites and museums.
Beaufort, the home of famed Pirate Blackbeard is just a brief drive away and includes many stores, historic sites and museums.
Fort Macon, a acclaimed tourist site for Civil War enthusiasts is a fun way to spend an adventurous day. The fort is surrounded by water on three sides, the Atlantic Sea, Beaufort Inlet and Bogue Sound. This area of undisturbed natural beauty is the ideal place to discover salt marshes and estuaries vital to the coastal ecosystem.
Extensive parking area enough for 5 huge cars. No smoking and dogs and cats. Prefer Saturday to Saturday Renting. Full Linen Service, taxes and cleaning costs included in the rental price.
Keywords: 4 Bedroom, Sea View, Beach Access, 2nd Row home, On site additional parking
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many property management companies and vacation houses provide Beaufort, NC area vacation discount catalogs that feature coupons, either offered individually by local companies, or through a relationship between the management company and the itself. These guides may provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Could you change your trip dates? Off-peak times offer significant bargains.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may qualify for discounted rates. Be sure to ask property manager to see if your travelling group is eligible for a markdown.
- Is there a particular activity that you are mainly looking forward to during your stay? If there's a particular Beaufort, NC atteaction you simply love, be on the lookout for properties that cater especially to you.
- Give thought to purchasing trip insurance with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, offers guests reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed a result of health emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel.
How to Book a Rental Home
Newcomers tend to be surprised at the number and variety of short term rental properties available in the Beaufort, NC area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental properties available allows them to find an suitable getaway to suit their Beaufort, NC family, from relaxed condominiums to vast event homes with several bedrooms.
Rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are popular with owners because they coordinate the advertising and operations..
We've developed a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental property experience.
Where to find and reserve the perfect vacation home:
Before you book "Gorgeous Elevated Ocean Views, 2nd Row, ask about reduced rates for late summer", examine our short checklist of considerations.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Choices
Beaufort, NC rental homes start booking very early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, whenever possible. A lot of visitors prefer to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Pick your Town and Travel Week
Start by deciding which particular area of Beaufort, NC you'd like to visit, and the determine trip dates.
Choosing an Correctly-Sized Vacation rental
How many relatives are joining your getaway? Keep in mind that a lot of rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to figure out what is most appropriate for the party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available online. If not, communicate with the property manager before you book.
Have a Spending Limit
Most vacation homes are marketed with a price range. Confirm the price for your desired trip. It could be at the top end of the range. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions before booking an expensive rental. Most rental contracts require a single individual to be responsible for the entire reservation.
Vacation home Amenities
What amenities is the family interested in? Do you only desire a home with a pool, hot tub or volleyball court? Would you like to be far from the crowds, or close to civilization? Will the home have bicycles and body boards available during your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and preferences" from your company to help narrow your search to the perfect home.
Oftentimes the elder generation has challenges with stairways. Be sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Don't forget to include your best friend! Animal friends are welcome at a number of vacation homes, but guidelines differ. Type of pet, size and breeds could be restricted. Ensure that you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *well before* you reserve!
Searching the Internet
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Apart from having distinctive rental properties, local companies provide you with top-notch service..
Re-read the description to make sure the rental has everything you need. If something is missing, the home management company may know of very similar properties that better fit your style and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Negotiating rates is more effective throughout the off-season when many rental homes sit empty.
Read through the Total Contract
You really need to know which services are included:
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies vary with each property. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you comfort should tragedy strike.
Complete the Booking
Once you think you've found "the one", start the reservation process. You'll probably need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Information
Be sure you get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend saving the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Good luck on reserving your rental home! You're on the way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Take notes of any problems soon after you arrive. If you discover damages, or if fixes are needed get in touch with the home manager straight away. This will protect against disagreements during checkout.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, house access, swimming pool operation, etc... we advise you ask the rental manager promptly. A quick phone call avoids many problems.
- Be respectful of the local community. More often than not, neighboring homes are occupied by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a trip a little more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Locals are a great source of recommendations.
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Clean up a bit. Although you're paying a cleaning fee, The vacation home really needs to be in very good condition. Sinks stuffed with dishes, surplus sand on the floor and sticky messes should really be taken care of before leaving.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damages. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you rate your experience? Most vacation rental management companies and rental home sites permit travellers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was top-notch, they will appreciate your recommendations. If something was wrong and they didn't correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the property wasn't as described, you'll want to note that as part of your comments.
Use Your Experience
Hold a debrief with your traveling companions. Does everyone want to return next year? If everything was perfect, next year's trip planning will be simple. Maybe the rental home wasn't quite right, and you will better understand how to filter your search next time.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.9 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 1.5 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.5 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.5 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 1.9 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 2.9 miles
- Circle Pizza - 1.2 miles
- Chowdaheads - 1.2 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.9 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 1.2 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 3.5 miles
- Cedar Street Park - 1.3 miles
- Emerald Club Tropical Beach Bar - 1.4 miles
- Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier - 1.4 miles
- Emerald Isle Adventures - 1.5 miles
- Carolina Kitesurfing - 1.5 miles