- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyStunning Emerald Isle, Oceanside Poolhouse sleeps 12. We just remodeled this home and decorated with all new furnishings and delight memory foam linens. Flat screen TV's in all bedrooms as well as family room. Leather reclining living room with flatscreen in family room. Handsome stainless steel appliances ready for a chef. Totally outfitted kitchen and gas grille.
King Master Bedroom with Master Bathroom.
3 Bedrooms as follows:
Bedroom #1 Master-King Suite
Bedroom #2 Queen Bed
Bedroom # 3 Bunk room with 2 full size bunk beds
Amazing outdoor living. Two full length balconies with rockers and outdoor dining.
Pool with lounge chairs, outdoor dining and an marvelous Tiki bar with refridgerator, flat screen TV and Bluetooth speakers for your favorite music. Savor the outdoor shower next to the pool.
See more and visit our Facebook page- Holiday Homes JessMarc Properties LLC.
The home is about a block from the beach so we included a golf cart for your use on weekly units. ENJOY!!
- Search for the tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Most established tourism bureaus will send tourism guides with savings for property management companies, restaurants and tours. These guides can provide an excellent start to your rental home search.
- Could you change your trip dates? Off-peak times offer sizeable markdowns.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be able to get promotions. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a discount.
- Some vacation rentals are essentially catered to specific vacationers, whether it's oceanside rentals with pier passes, city-center condos with nearby access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature private kiteboarding launching areas. If there's a specific Beaufort, NC activity that you love, search for rentals that cater especially to you.
- Management companies and individual rental owners commonly offer their customers an opportunity to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, offers visitors reimbursement of their travel expenses for any days missed due to health emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected hotel room stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
The Rental Process
Newcomers are sometimes surprised at the number and wide selection of weekly vacation rentals available in the Beaufort, NC area. With such a big selection, clients are certain to select a rental that fits their wishes and budget.
Virtually all vacation homes in Beaufort, NC are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local rental management companies. Rental owners typically select management companies to manage advertising and marketing, housekeeping and maintenance.
We have constructed a short guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental property experience.
How to find and reserve a great vacation home:
Before you decide to book " Pool House w/ "TIKI" Bar- Sleeps 12 Includes Golf Cart", read through our short list of factors to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Beaufort, NC vacation homes start booking early. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-12 months prior to your vacation. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation rental..
Find your Area and Establish Dates
Consensus can often be tricky among family, but once this complicated part is complete everything will start to slide in place.
How Much Rental Do You Actually Need?
How many family members are planning to share your getaway? Try to remember that many rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to figure out what is suitable for the family. Most rental home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Stick to a Budget
Does your chosen rental property suit your budget during that prime Summer week? If multiple groups or families are sharing the cost, ensure each group knows their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. A single individual in your group must be in charge of getting payments and agreeing to responsibility for the whole rental payment at time of booking.
What amenities is the family searching for? Is a screened porch a necessity? Do you want to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Does the unit have bicycles and beach toys available for use during your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and wants" from your company to help filter your search to the most suitable rental.
Accessibility and Special Concerns
Grandparents will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-only condominium on the 3rd floor. Make sure to remember and ask about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Are you or other individuals in the crew visiting with a pup? Even though many rental homes permit animal friends, guidelines and charges vary per rental. Type of animal, size and breeds might be controlled. Examine your contract thoroughly! Extra fees may apply when animals are included.
The best places to Search
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental properties" for local rental home management companies. Local agencies usually have a unique collection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you have identified the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your travel dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season trip, try asking for an extra night. This is more effective throughout the off-peak season when many vacation rentals sit empty.
Read the Total Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the normal charge, travelers must pay local taxes when renting " Pool House w/ "TIKI" Bar- Sleeps 12 Includes Golf Cart", along with any other additional fees which might be required based upon their circumstances, including an animal fee, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies vary for each vacation rental. Rental home management companies and property owners commonly offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides reassurance should tragedy strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You'll probably be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Property Manager's Info
Make sure you get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Record the condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. We also suggest promptly phoning the rental home manager with a report of any damage, together with your request for any repairs. This may protect against disputes during checkout.
- Ask questions. Should there be any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, house access, swimming pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the rental manager promptly. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. Residents will be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local people may point you in the right direction.
- Remember to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Confirm that you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinetry and cabinets.
- As soon as your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the property to make sure that no damage occurred in the course of your stay. Whenever you can, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Many property management companies and rental search sites allow customers to give comments. If your property and/or property manager was excellent, they will appreciate your compliments. If something was wrong and they didn't correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you will want to make it a point as part of your critique.
Did they enjoy their rental? Hopefully this guide steered you to a fantastic home away from home. If the property wasn't quite right, and you'll better understand how to refine your search next time.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.6 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 1.2 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.3 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.3 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 1.6 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 2.6 miles
- Circle Pizza - 0.9 miles
- Chowdaheads - 1.0 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.6 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 0.9 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 3.7 miles
- Cedar Street Park - 1.1 miles
- Emerald Club Tropical Beach Bar - 1.1 miles
- Emerald Isle Adventures - 1.2 miles
- Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier - 1.2 miles
- Carolina Kitesurfing - 1.2 miles