- Emerald Isle
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Parking Off Street
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Deck
About this PropertyAccommodations: Oceanfront Duplex: with 4 Bedrooms, 3BA (one en-suite), Sleeps 10 per side.
Full Duplex info (sleeps 20) + most up-to-date availability at Homeaway #360504.
Escape to our low-price oceanfront duplex that has a dazzling, airy, bungalow feel with dazzling vistas of the sea and nature. Admire the view from the inside or step outdoor onto the covered porch to catch an oceanfront wind. There is also a dune landing steps from the beach with a bench and more impressive vistas. Due to Emerald Isle's restricted off street parking the enchanting beaches are never busy.
Entirely supplied kitchen. Conveniences also include hi-speed wireless service, outdoor shower and shared/washer dryer.
Additional Information: Emerald Isle's unique location affords homes on the island both appealing sunrises and sunsets. Our home is located at the end of a no-through street so there is no traffic. The home is located mins. from eateries, shopping, golf, kayaking, movie theaters, fishing, cycling, water slide parks, tennis, b-ball courts, an aquarium and many other activities. Other interests in the area include visits to historic Beaufort, Fort Macon, Swansboro, 1/2 or full day trips to Hammocks Beach State Park or Cape Look Out. (Both of these islands do not have any homes or commercial development and have great shelling.)
Units are Sunday-Sunday. There is a No Smoking policy and no dogs and cats are allowed. You must be at least 25 years old to rent the unit. Prices listed are for weekly units. Nightly units are available off season or last min. during prime season if a week opens up. Prices include linens and cleaning during high season and cleaning only during off season. Note: Costs are subject to change without notice until confirmed.
Money Saving Strategies
- Many property owners and vacation homes provide Beaufort, NC area promotional catalogs which include money-saving coupons, either offered individually by local companies, or by a relationship between the management company and the local vendor itself. These guides may provide a great start to your rental home search.
- Are you willing to alter your travel dates? Shoulder seasons special offer impressive savings.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may be able to get discount rates. Make sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your vacationing gang is eligible for a discount.
- Some homes are particularly designed for particular groups of guests. Large event homes are great for weddings, receptions and corporate meetings. Some rentals appeal to beach bums. Other homes are situated close to nightlife. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the adventures and locations you are most looking forward to.
- Consider getting trip insurance with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which usually add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental cost, offers vacationers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed due to medical-related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned hotel stay or additional gas.
General Rental Home Tricks & Tips
You may be surprised to learn just how many properties are available at your destination. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Owners often select management companies to manage advertising, housekeeping services and repairs and maintenance.
Below are some tips and techniques to help you navigate the rental search and reservation process.
Searching for and booking the perfect rental home:
Before you decide to book " Gorgeous Oceanfront Views with covered deck!", examine our short checklist of things to consider.
The Sooner, The Better
Beaufort, NC rentals book months (and up to a year) in advance. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-Twelve months before your vacation. Holiday gatherings are a great time for groups to plot their Summer trips..
Select your Area and Travel Week
Agreement can be difficult between relatives, but as soon as this challenging part is finished everything will start to drop in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Keep in mind that many properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to determine what is acceptable for your party. Most vacation home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Have a Spending Limit
Does your preferred rental property suit your budget during that choice Summer week? If many groups or families are sharing the cost, make certain each person knows their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Most rental documents call for a single person to be in charge of the whole reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is the group searching for? Do you want a rental property with outdoor kitchen? Would you like to be away from it all, or close to a city setting? Are extras like beach chairs, grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental home rate? Gather a list of "necessities and wants" from your group to help filter your search to the most suitable home.
Accessibility and Special Issues
Grandparents will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-access-only condominium on the 3rd floor. Make sure you remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Don't forget to include your companion! Animal friends are welcome at many rental properties, but guidelines can vary. Type of animal, size and breeds might be controlled. Read your contract carefully! Service fees may apply when pets are added. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
The best places to Search
A number of internet resources exist to match clients with property owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local property management companies pride themselves on an exceptional vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure the rental has everything you need. If it is lacking, the rental management company might know of comparable homes that better suit your style and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season trip, try getting an additional night. The off-season offers your best chance to negotiate a lower rate.
Read The Contract
You will have to know which services are included:
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other additional fees.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. Many rental agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs between 1% - 5% of your base rental home cost, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed resulting from personal health-related emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected hotel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Reservation
When you think you've found "the one", start the booking process. Bear in mind that most rental agreements will require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the rental owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the rental manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your trip.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental property right away. Get in touch with the property manager right away to report your findings. If there is a disagreement about responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- If there is any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, property access, swimming pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager immediately. A brief phone call helps prevent many problems.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a trip substantially more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Natives are a fantastic source of suggestions.
- Remember to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Be certain that you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinetry and wardrobes.
- Make sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for property damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you rate your experience? Nearly all rental management company web sites ask for feedback after your stay is complete. Rental owners and property managers will thank you for favorable critiques. If anything was unsatisfactory and they did not fix it in a acceptable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you will want to make it a point as part of your critique.
Learn from your Stay
Does everyone want to re-book next year? With a little luck everything was ideal and you're all set to reserve the same property for next season. Maybe the rental home wasn't perfect, and you'll better understand how to improve your search for the next time.
- Pizza Inn Emerald Isle - 1.4 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 1.6 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.6 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.6 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 2.0 miles
- 4Jâ€™s Cafe And Bake Shop - 2.5 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 3.0 miles
- Circle Pizza - 1.3 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 1.3 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 1.4 miles
- Cedar Street Park - 1.4 miles
- Emerald Club Tropical Beach Bar - 1.5 miles
- Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier - 1.5 miles
- Emerald Isle Adventures - 1.6 miles
- Carolina Kitesurfing - 1.6 miles
- Camp Ocean Forest Campground - 1.6 miles