- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyAccommodations: Oceanfront Duplex: with 4 Bedrooms, 3BA (one en-suite), Sleeps 10 per side.
Full Duplex info (sleeps 20) + most up-to-date availability at Homeaway #360504.
Escape to our thrifty oceanfront duplex that has a brilliant, airy, bungalow feel with gorgeous vistas of the sea and nature. Admire the view from the inside or step outdoor onto the covered porch to catch an oceanfront wind. There is also a dune landing steps from the beach with a bench and more striking vistas. Due to Emerald Isle's restricted off street parking the chic beaches are never busy.
Thoroughly supplied kitchen. Conveniences also include hi-speed wireless service, outdoor shower and shared/washer dryer.
Additional Information: Emerald Isle's unique location affords homes on the island both sensational sunrises and sunsets. Our home is located at the end of a no-through street so there is no traffic. The home is located mins. from eateries, shopping, golf, kayaking, movie theaters, fishing, cycling, water slide parks, tennis, b-ball courts, an aquarium and many other activities. Other interests in the area include visits to historic Beaufort, Fort Macon, Swansboro, 1/2 or full day trips to Hammocks Beach State Park or Cape Look Out. (Both of these islands do not have any homes or commercial development and have great shelling.)
Units are Sunday-Sunday. There is a No Smoking policy and no family dogs and cats are allowed. You must be at least 25 years old to rent the unit. Prices listed are for weekly units. Nightly units are available off season or last min. during prime season if a week opens up. Prices include linens and cleaning during high season and cleaning only during off season. Note: Prices are subject to change without notice until confirmed.
- Find the official tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Many established tourism bureaus will offer you tourism guide books with deals for rental homes, restaurants and attractions. These guides can provide a great start to your rental home search.
- Willing to alter your trip week? Off-peak times offer sizeable bargains.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Quite a few management companies provide rate reductions to vets and active-duty forces. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a discounted rate.
- Some rental properties are essentially catered to particular vacationers, whether it is oceanside rentals with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature their own boat launching areas. You will definitely get the best value from a rental which most closely matches your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a tad bit more.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer clients an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental rate, provides buyers reimbursement of their travel costs for any days missed as a consequence of medical emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
General Vacation Rental Advice
You might be shocked to find out just how many rentals are available at your destination. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are popular with owners mainly because they manage the advertising and operations..
Here are some tips and techniques to help you understand the rental search and reservation process.
Searching for and booking the perfect vacation property:
Do you believe " Gorgeous Oceanfront Views with covered deck!" is the best rental for your next visit? Read this guide to confirm it fits all of your preferences.
Start Your Search Early
Beaufort, NC rental properties start booking early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, when possible. Holiday gatherings are a great time for families to plot their Summer holiday escapes..
Find your Area and Decide Dates
Oftentimes, the hardest part of scheduling your vacation is deciding on where to search, and when. After the big decisions are resolved, the rest is more straightforward.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many relatives are planning to share your trip? Remember that that most rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to determine what is acceptable for your family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available online. If not, contact the property manager before you book.
Establish Your Budget
Does the preferred vacation property suit your budget during that preferred Summer week? Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family prior to reserving a pricey vacation property. A single individual in your group needs to be in charge of getting repayments and agreeing to responsibility for the complete rental payment at time of reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What property features is your family interested in? Do you only want a vacation home with a pool, hot tub or volleyball court? Will the property need to be oceanfront, downtown, or near shopping? Are bed linens offered with the rental agreement, or do you need to take your own? Make a list of prioritized "needs and preferences" from your party to help narrow your search to the most appropriate rental.
Do a few members of your party have specific needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is required, include that into your search. Almost all property listings will include a list of amenities.
Be sure to include your companion! Animal friends are welcome at many vacation rentals, but policies can vary. Examine your contract carefully! Additional charges may apply when pets are added. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
It Is Time to Search
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local property management companies take pride in a first-class vacation experience.
When you've found your dream rental, make sure your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable week, try asking for an additional night. Off-peak weeks are likely to be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Study the Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the normal price, guests will have to pay local taxes when booking " Gorgeous Oceanfront Views with covered deck!", in addition to various other fees that may be required depending on their situation, including an animal charge, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Ensure that you be aware of the cancellation policy before reserving. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives peace of mind should disaster strike.
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You'll probably be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Help
Make sure to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest saving the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- To ensure no damages are linked to your visit, create a record of any problem areas of the property. Contact the property manager right away to report your findings. If there is a disagreement about liability later, having the documented problems and contact attempts could be valuable.
- You could need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television or hot tub. Contact your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. Residents often live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay much more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Local residences can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the property locked up while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Clean up a bit. Even though you're spending money on a cleaning fee, The rental home should be in good condition. Sinks filled with dirty dishes, substantial sand on the floor and sticky messes ought to be dealt with before leaving.
- Make a point to walk through the rental one final time and check for damages. If at all possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Many rental home sites ask for testimonials after your stay . Property owners and rental managers will thank you for favorable recommendations. If anything was wrong and they did not correct it in a practical manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you may want to make it a point in your critique.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a debrief with the people in your group. How did they like the rental home? Hopefully this guide steered you to a fantastic rental home. Maybe the property was not perfect, and you'll better know how to improve your search for the next trip.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 4.0 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 1.6 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.6 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.6 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 2.0 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 3.0 miles
- Circle Pizza - 1.3 miles
- Chowdaheads - 1.3 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 4.0 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 1.3 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 3.3 miles
- Cedar Street Park - 1.4 miles
- Emerald Club Tropical Beach Bar - 1.5 miles
- Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier - 1.5 miles
- Emerald Isle Adventures - 1.6 miles
- Carolina Kitesurfing - 1.6 miles