- Emerald Isle
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Away From It All
- Beach Chairs
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeper Included
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyWith steps leading directly to the beach - what more could you ask for? The vistas from this home are amazing no matter which direction you look. Sitting on the highest point of land in Emerald Isle, Cloud Nine is appropriately named, sitting high atop the dunes. The sun rises to the east and sun sets in the west, over the sea, makes this location one of the only places on the entire east coast that faces due south.
The home layout offers a gargantuan outdoor space with a covered awning for shade and less than a min. walk to get your feet in the sand. On the main living floor an open floor plan offers a appealing living room to relax and rejuvenate for another appealing beach day. A generous kitchen off of the living room on the main floor is loaded with all of your preparing necessities. On the Bogue Sound side of the main floor, a separate room is tucked away for additional sleeping space and is supplied with cable TV. A full bath and washer/dryer is on the sound side, off of the kitchen.
The upstairs is all about sleeping space! After a day on the beach or out visiting the plethora of local attractions, there is nothing like a good nighttime's rest. Cloud Nine offers bliss sleeping for our visitors as we have decorated the home for as we will one day live there ourselves. The master bedroom sits off the sea side and offers a king bed and a modest outdoor space with a view that makes you speechless. Cloud Nine sits up so above the dune that our visitors look down at the homes on either side. The master bedroom offers the biggest bathroom with windows that show the sea with every turn.
The biggest room on the sound side offer a private outdoor space with a view of the sea and the sound, a queen room, sizable walk-in closet and wall mounted TV. The sound side back bedroom has two twins with plenty of closet space and a great view of Bogue Sound. The middle room at the top of the stairs has a full size bed and a enormous closet.
Constructed in 1995 and very well constructed and maintained, Cloud Nine sits near mile marker 15, mid-way mark on the 29 mile island. This proximity accepts visitors to travel east to discover the local flavor of close by Atlantic Beach, including a side trip to the North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores, only 8 miles away. Continue on east and follow Route 58 to the end of the road which is home to historic Fort Macon State Park. From Atlantic Beach, a trip across the causeway to Morehead City offers nightlife, sound side dining and local shopping and experience Beaufort. Traveling west from the home brings you into the town of Emerald Isle in just 4 miles. Adventurous visitors can walk to the Bogue Sound pier by beach in about two hours. I recommend walking one way and phoning back for a ride and insisting on being taken out to a phenomenal local restaurant for lunch since you earned that!! Crossing the bridge as you exit Emerald Isle is one of the most radiant scenes on the island. But this brief drive takes you to Cedar Point, home of Dudley Marina and the best place for FRESH OFF THE BOAT seafood at Phillips Seafood Market - where the locals go for new fish. Drive across another brief bridge and welcome to Swansboro, one of our favorite places to go. Wonderful people and incredible eateries. The closest mall in Jacksonville is only 30 mins. from Cloud Nine, after through Swansboro.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Most tourism bureaus will send promotional travel guides with promotions for accommodations, dining and activities. These guides may provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- Willing to alter your travel dates? Shoulder seasons feature phenomenal deals.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be qualified for discounted prices. Make sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your vacationing gang is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Is there a particular activity that you are most looking forward to ? If there's a particular Beaufort, NC atteaction that you love, be on the lookout for rentals that cater especially to you.
- Rental companies and individual home owners typically offer their guests the chance to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term rate, offers buyers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed as a result of medical related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
General Rental Tricks & Tips
Some people are shocked to learn how many rentals can be found in Beaufort, NC. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rentals available allows them to find an ideal retreat to fit their Beaufort, NC crew, from relaxed condominiums to larger event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of vacation rentals in Beaufort, NC are privately operated and many are represented by established local rental management agencies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, equipment and expertise to provide simple and easy operational management on behalf of the owner..
Here are some ideas and techniques to help you navigate the rental home search and reservation process.
Where to find and book a great rental property:
Do you believe " OCEANFRONT ** UNBELIEVABLE VIEWS " is the best rental home for your next getaway? Read through this guide to confirm it fits all of your needs.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Choices
Beaufort, NC rentals start booking early. To find the best selection, start your planning and search 6-12 months before your trip. Holiday reunions are a popular time for families to plan their Summer family trips..
Decide on a Community and Time
Sometimes, the most challenging portion of scheduling your trip is deciding where to search, and when. As soon as the big decisions are hammered out, the rest is easier.
Just How Much Vacation rental Do You Really Need?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Try to remember that many vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for the group. Generally vacation home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Stay on a Budget
Does your favorite vacation property suit your budget during that prime Summer week? If multiple individuals or family members are sharing the cost, ensure each person knows their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to chip in. One member of your group will need to be responsible for gathering contributions and accepting responsibility for the entire rental cost at time of reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What home features is your family trying to find? Do you want a rental home with open-air dining area? Does the unit need to be oceanfront, downtown, or near restaurants? Does the home have bikes and beach toys available as part of your stay? Build a list of priority conveniences to guide narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Concerns
Do certain people in your crew have specific needs? Make certain to remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Remember to include your pets. Animal guidelines are different at each rental property. Read descriptions thoroughly. Ensure that you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement.
The best places to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local vacation rental management companies pride themselves on an exceptional vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure that the rental has everything required. If it is lacking, the vacation rental management company might know of very similar properties that suit your desires and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. This is more effective through the off-season when many properties sit empty.
Study The Agreement
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs ranges from 1% - 5% of the base rental home price, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed due to personal hospital emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen motel stay or extra gas.
When you think you've found "the one", start the reservation process. Bear in mind that most rental agreements will require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the rental owner.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Put the rental manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your visit.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. To ensure that no damages are associated with your visit, create a record of any problem areas of the property. If you find damages, or if repairs are required contact the rental manager without delay. If there is a dispute about responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts could be very helpful.
- You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, TV or jacuzzi. Get in touch with your property manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of trouble.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. Many times, adjacent residences are occupied by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a vacation substantially more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Local people may point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Double-check each room of the rental home to make certain that you've packed all personal belongings.
- Make a point to walk through the rental one final time and check for property damage. If you can, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Virtually all rental management company web sites request comments after your stay . Owners and property managers will thank you for glowing reviews. If anything was unsatisfactory and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the property wasn't as described, you may want to note that in your comments.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a meeting with the people in your group. Did they love their vacation? If everything was wonderful, next year's family vacation planning will be simple. Otherwise, you have gained invaluable rental search experience to aid with the next search.
- Pizza Inn Emerald Isle - 4.0 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 4.2 miles
- The Trading Post - 4.2 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.3 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 4.5 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 4.6 miles
- Frankâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 3.9 miles
- Circle Pizza - 3.9 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 4.8 miles
- Island Water Sports - 3.1 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 3.9 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 4.0 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 3.0 miles
- Patsy Pond Nature Trail - 3.0 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 3.1 miles
- Blown Kiteboarding - 3.4 miles