- 7 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Housekeeper Included
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Pool Table
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
About this PropertyCome with your family and be together at our outstanding 3 story oceanfront beach home. There are 4 main gathering areas. You can eat and be together in the open kitchen/dining/living room areas that has dining sitting for 20. Or watch a movie together in the enormous home theater room on the first floor. You can play games together in the first floor game room with full size pool and foosball tables. Or swim and eat together around the 15' x 28' swimming pool with hot tub and outdoor grille. For sleeping, there are two pretty oceanfront master suites each with whirlpool tub and access to second floor outdoor space. Other sleeping includes, 2 bedrooms on the top floor; a queen and a childrens bunk room and a full bathroom. The middle floor has 2 bedrooms, one with a queen bed and handicap accessable full bath, and a bedroom with a double and twin beds. The first floor has a bedroom with a queen and twin trundle bed and full bath. Other amentities include elevator (from first to second floors) washer/dryer, high speed internet, 7 cable TVs, 3 DVD players, audio system with CD player, iPod dock. complimentary long distance. gas fireplace, dishwasher, and ceiling fans everywhere. Unit is located on a peaceful cul-de-sac and also includes 2 outdoor showers and is professionally landscaped. It is close to shopping, putt-putt, a bicycle path and eateries. Rental is weekly only May through September. See rate sheet for availablility all year round. One dog is allowed with a non returnable fee of $250. Heated pool is available for additional $450 per week. No smoking. Questions? 919^619^3838 105 Janell Lane, Emerald Isle, NC
- Many rental owners and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, NC area vacation discount magazines which feature money-saving offers, either offered independently by merchants, or via a relationship between the property manager and the local itself. Be on the lookout for these books and promotional books, since this allows travelers to enjoy those terrific attractions at a frequently significantly discounted.
- Flexible about when you might vacation? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of high fees.
- Are you a military veteran? Several management companies offer price cuts to vets and active-duty forces. Make sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Some properties are primarily designed for specific types of visitors. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate meetings. Some properties appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are situated close to music venues. If there's a particular Beaufort, NC atteaction which you just love, be on the lookout for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Think about obtaining trip insurance along with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the base term rate, provides visitors reimbursement of their trip expenses for any days missed as a result of health emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected hotel room stay or extra gas.
The Rental Process
Some people are surprised to discover the number of rental homes are offered in Beaufort, NC. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental properties available allows them to find an suitable retreat to fit their Beaufort, NC crew, from quiet condominiums to giant event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation homes are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, systems and experience to provide painless operational management on behalf of the owner..
We've assembled a short guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental property experience.
Finding and reserving the perfect rental property:
Before you start to book "7 BR Oceanfront. Open Layout. Walk to Restaurants/Bars!", go through our brief list of points to consider.
The Earlier You Begin, The Better The Selection
Beaufort, NC rental homes start booking early. To find the best selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months prior to your vacation. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your rental..
Choose your Area and Vacation Week
Quite often, the hardest portion of scheduling your trip is figuring out where to go, and when. After the big decisions are tackled, the rest will be much easier.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Remember that that most vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to determine what is acceptable for the family. Most vacation home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Commit to a Budget
Most vacation rentals are advertised with a price range. Confirm the rate for your chosen week. It might be at the top end of the range. If multiple individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, confirm that each party understands their obligations and has approved a maximum they are prepared to chip in. Generally speaking, a single member of the group will be in charge of making the complete reservation and recovering each person's share.
Compose a list of "Wants" and "Necessities"
What amenities is your family trying to find? Do you primarily want a rental with a swimming pool, spa tub or volleyball court? Do you wish to be far from the crowds, or close to civilization? Are sheet sets included with the rental, or do you need to take your own? Create a list of priority amenities to guide filter your search.
Commonly the senior generation has trouble with stairs. Be sure to remember and ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Take the Dog
Make sure you include your companion! Animals are welcome at a number of rental properties, but guidelines differ. Type of pet, size and breeds could be restricted. Examine your contract carefully! Extra fees may apply when pets are included. Ask questions *well before* you book!
Start the Search
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental properties" for local rental home management companies. Local companies typically have a unique selection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure that the home has everything you need. If something is missing, the rental management company might know of comparable properties that suit your style and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try getting an extra night. Negotiating rates is more effective through the off-season when many homes sit empty.
Read the Total Contract
You will have to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the regular rate, guests have to pay state taxes when booking "7 BR Oceanfront. Open Layout. Walk to Restaurants/Bars!", in addition to any other additional fees which might be required based upon their circumstances, including a pet fee, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancelling your Rental
Cancellation policies are different for each rental. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your base rental price, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any nights missed due to personal health emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas.
When you think you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. Keep in mind that most rental agreements will require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the rental owner.
Get Contact Information
Make sure you get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. We also advise immediately calling the property manager with a report of any damage, along with your request for any necessary fixes. If there is a difference of opinion about liability later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts could be helpful.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, condo access, pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager promptly. A brief phone call prevents many problems.
- Please be respectful of the neighborhood. Frequently, adjacent properties are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a vacation a little more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Locals can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Be sure to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Clean up a lttle bit. Even if you're having to pay a cleaning fee, The rental needs to be in sound condition. Sinks brimming with dishes, substantial sand on the floors and sticky messes should really be remedied before leaving.
- Make sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your rental? Most rental home management companies and rental home sites allow renters to give feedback. If the property and/or property manager was great, they'll appreciate your recommendations. If anything went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but straightforward in regards to your rental experience. Top property owners and managers will try hard to rectify the issue.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with the members of your group. Did they love their vacation? If everything was outstanding, next year's trip planning is going to be painless. Maybe the rental wasn't ideal, and you will better recognize how to filter your search for the next trip.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.8 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 0.5 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 0.7 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.0 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.1 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 1.1 miles
- 4Jâ€™s Cafe And Bake Shop - 0.3 miles
- 4 J's Cafe and Bakery - 0.3 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.8 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 1.5 miles
- Water Boggan - 0.2 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 0.3 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 0.3 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 0.5 miles
- Teezher Charters - 0.5 miles
- Salt Ultra Lounge - 0.7 miles