- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyFootloose and Fancy Free East is located in the heart of Emerald Isle. Step out the front door for a speedy walk to many eateries, coffee stores, donuts or an ice cream shop! Family amicable duplex with new, huge covered decks and outdoor shower. This home sits the ideal distance from the water including unobstructed and unparalleled vistas.
Oceanfront living at its most exemplary! The beach is just outdoor your backdoor. Walk straight from your outdoor space, to the splendid white sandy beach. Take in million dollar oceanfront vistas as you drink your morning coffee in a rocking chair on the outdoor space and witness a dazzling sunrise as it emerges over the Atlantic Sea! Or if you prefer, the sights and sounds of the sea can also be delighted from the living room, kitchen or 3 of the bedrooms with generous direct decks overlooking the sea. 2 oceanfront master bedrooms with new King beds (2018) and 2 additional bedrooms (Q, S / D, S), one of which is also oceanfront. Totally-outfitted kitchen to prepare family meals which can be savored together under the covered decks on the picnic table.
Want to go fishing on Bogue Inlet Pier? Walk out onto the outdoor space and it is a mere few hundred yards away. It’s the ideal location for a guys’ fishing week!
Conveniences include Island Club linens, central air/heat, 5 color cable TVs, dvd player, phone, internet access - WiFi, full kitchen, outdoor grille, and washer and dryer.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many property management companies and vacation rental properties provide Beaufort, NC area traveller discount magazines which include money-saving deals, either offered independently by merchants, or utilizing a partnership between the property management company and the local vendor itself. These guides provide an excellent start to your vacation rental search.
- Prefer to avoid the crowds of people? The off-peak shoulder seasons may offer terrific rates on rental accommodations.
- Are you a military veteran? Some property management companies offer rate reductions to veterans and active-duty forces. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a price reduction.
- Some properties are particularly suited for specific types of travellers. Event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding parties and corporate retreats. Some homes cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are positioned close to nightlife. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the activities and sights you are most excited about.
- Consider getting trip insurance along with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base term rate, provides vacationers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any nights missed as a consequence of health related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned motel stay or extra fuel.
The Rental Process
You may be pleasantly surprised to uncover just how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. With such a big selection, guests are certain to come across a rental that meets their desires and budget.
Rentals are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, systems and working experience to provide convenient operational management on behalf of the property owner..
We've constructed a short guide to assist you in getting most from your rental home experience.
Where to find and reserve a great vacation home:
Do you believe "Newly renovated, oceanfront duplex. Contact for specials on long winter rentals!" is the perfect vacation property for your upcoming trip? Read this checklist to confirm it fits your preferences.
Begin Your Search Early
Beaufort, NC rental properties start booking early. To assure the most desirable choice of vacation rentals, we recommend searching and booking your Beaufort, NC rental 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever feasible. Holiday reunions are a great time for families to plot their Summer vacations..
Choose your Place and Vacation Week
Agreement can often be tricky among family, but once this complicated part is complete everything will begin to fall in place.
Exactly How Much Rental Do You Really Need?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Keep in mind that most properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for your family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available online. If not, contact the property owner before you book.
Create a Spending Limit
Does your favorite rental home fit your budget during that popular Summer week? If a few groups or family members are sharing the cost, confirm that everyone understands their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to contribute. One individual in your party needs to be given the task of gathering repayments and acknowledging responsibility for the entire rental cost at time of booking.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is your group looking for? Are you looking for a vacation property with patio lounge? Do you desire to be away from it all, or near a city setting? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included with your rental charge? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and desires" from your group to help filter your search to the perfect rental.
Do members of your crew have specific needs? Make sure that you remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Remember to include your pets. While many rental homes permit household pets, rules and charges vary per rental. Type of pet, size and dog breeds may be limited. Examine your agreement carefully! Fees may apply when animals are added. Ask questions *well before* you book!
Its Time to Search
A number of websites exist to match visitors with rental home owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local companies typically have a unique collection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to be sure the rental home has everything required. If something is missing, the vacation rental management company may know of similar homes that suit your wishes and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season stay, try getting an additional night. Negotiating rates is more effective during the off-season when many rental homes sit empty.
Study the Entire Agreement
Read the entire agreement and make sure you fully understand who is liable for:
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Cancelling your Rental
Cancellation policies are different for each rental. Vacation home management companies and individual property owners commonly offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your base rental rate, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal health care emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected motel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Reservation
When you think you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. You will probably have to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Info
Make sure that you get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest storing the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congrats on reserving your vacation rental! You're on the right path to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Record the condition of the rental property right away. We also suggest promptly phoning the property manager with a report of any problems, along with your request for any critical repairs. If there is a disagreement about legal responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts will probably be very helpful.
- When there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, house access, pool operations, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of problems.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. Many times, surrounding properties are occupied by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local people are a great source of suggestions.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Double-check every space of the rental home to make sure you've collected all valuables.
- Once everything is out, do a walk-through of the property to make sure no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Many vacation rental management companies and rental search sites permit customers to provide comments. If the rental home and/or property manager was great, they will appreciate your recommendations. If something was wrong and they did not correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the vacation rental was not as described, you will want to make it a point as part of your critique.
Learn and Improve
Hold a meeting with your traveling companions. Does everybody want to re-book next year? If everything was amazing, next year's family vacation planning is going to be painless. Maybe the rental was not quite right, and you will better know how to filter your search for the next vacation.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.2 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 0.3 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 0.4 miles
- The Trading Post - 0.4 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 0.7 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 1.6 miles
- Chowdaheads - 0.2 miles
- Pizza Inn Emerald Isle - 0.3 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.2 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 0.6 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 4.7 miles
- Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier - 0.2 miles
- Camp Ocean Forest Campground - 0.2 miles
- Carolina Kitesurfing - 0.3 miles
- Emerald Club Tropical Beach Bar - 0.3 miles
- Emerald Isle Adventures - 0.3 miles