- Emerald Isle
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyA Family-Welcoming Dream Holiday - Oceanfront Beach Retreat - Private Tiki Bar/Cornhole and Horseshoes OCEANFRONT 4 Bedroom/3 Bath home Blondie West is the west side of a duplex on three living levels with a very brief walk to the sea via a PRIVATE walkway and dune outdoor space. This home has a LOT of great luxuries, INCREDIBLE vistas and continues to have families return year after year for a memorable family get-away. Don and Janice, owners of Blondie West, have decorated BLONDIE WEST as your "home away from home." The "island feel" is designed for your happiness as your family and friends "kick back", relax and experience oceanfront living. Ground Level: Self-contained apartment includes a den/game room with pool table, KING bed, modest dining area with full kitchen, full bath. Level One: Oceanfront Master Bedroom #1 has QUEEN bed, full bathroom and covered outdoor space. Oceanfront Bedroom #2 has a QUEEN bed and covered outdoor space. Bedroom #3 has a TWIN BUNK BED and a QUEEN bed in the same room. Full hall bathroom shared by bedroom #2 and bedroom #3. Level Two: Living area with open oceanfront outdoor space, dining area, half bath and full kitchen. Level two includes open oceanfront outdoor space with picnic table and street side outdoor space off kitchen. AMENITIES INCLUDE: 7 TV’s, 6 DVD/VHS players, 2 CD players, TWO FULL KITCHENS, work desk w/ printer/fax machine, 2 highchairs, 2 port-a-cribs, 2 picnic tables, booster seats, CUSTOM TIKI BAR, regulation horseshoe pit, Corn Hole Game, park BBQ grille, outdoor space furnishings and beach chairs, enclosed hot/cold outdoor shower. LINENS PROVIDED IN PRIME SEASON (June 9-August 10) NO SMOKING! NO FAMILY PETS! Imagine waking up to the sound of the sea and the sun rising over the sea as dolphin amuse you with their playful beauty. Decisions at the beach? Which outdoor space to sit on and savor your morning coffee? Stroll along the wide beaches or relax in a rocking chair with a good rent Blondie West has an comprehensive rent library. It's just the beginning of another spectacular day at Blondie West where there's "not a worry in the world. Life is good today!" When you want to take a break from beach activities, adore a round of horseshoes on our regulation size horseshoe pit or try your luck at a game of Corn Hole. Hungry? Thirsty? Fire up the generous BBQ grille and have a drink at our bespoke constructed TIKI BAR. Freshly enlargened ground level sun outdoor space with picnic table is conveniently accessible to lower level kitchen. Blondie West has TWO FULL KITCHENS. The upper floor kitchen has a separate wine cooler with access to front and rear outdoor space. For those that want to discover the island, there are plenty of activities away from the beach to please and accommodate everybody in your group. For the active: bicycling (units available on island), golf, kayak and boat units, mini-golf, amusement park, horseback riding, volleyball, water park, driving range, skating, off-shore fishing, kite-flying. For the sightseer and shopper: Waterfront Morehead City, Beaufort waterfront, Swansboro waterfront stores and antiques, Emerald Isle stores, North Carolina Aquarium and more. Want to try some local seafood? Don and Janice have compiled menus from various eateries so that you can check out the menu before you go. Ice Cream at the beach? Emerald Isle has multiple ice cream parlors and if you want ice cream at home, Blondie West has supplied your own banana split bowls!!! As the sun sets, the Blondie West TIKI BAR remains open! Let the games begin in our game room that contains a pool table, game/card table and many board games. What about a movie? Blondie West has an considerable DVD/VHS library. Each bedroom has its own TV/DVD/VHS player. One of our most favorite places at Blondie West is our dune outdoor space. Unwinding with a libation as we watch the beautiful sunsets change to a blanket of shimmering stars. Here ends another great day at the beach! If you have to bring work to the beach, Don and Janice have included a modest desk with a printer/fax/copier, wireless internet access and COMPLIMENTARY long distance service. Feel complimentary to call or e-mail your friends from our home and tell them about your GREAT holiday at Blondie West! Blondie West is a non-smoking Sunday - Sunday rental. Linens ARE PROVIDED June 9-Aug 18 WEEKS ONLY. CUSTOM BUILT CORN HOLE GAME Please click on link for a tour of our unit.
****CENTURY 21 Coastland Realty will be contacting you for further rental payment details after you rent online.****
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many official tourism bureaus offer printed guide books with special deals for lodging, restaurants and tours. Search for these catalogs and coupon books, because this allows vacationers to enjoy the same wonderful activities with a typically considerable discounted.
- Are you willing to modify your travel dates? Shoulder seasons special offer outstanding savings.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be eligible for price reductions. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Some rentals are basically designed to serve specific customers, whether it's soundside homes with weekly pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to night life or waterfront homes that have their own jetski launching areas. You will definitely get the most value from a home which most closely satisfies your ideal trip setting, even if it costs a tad bit more.
- Rental companies and individual rental owners commonly offer their customers the option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, provides buyers reimbursement of their trip costs for any missed as a consequence of health related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned hotel room stay or extra gas. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
General Rental property Tips & Tricks
Many people are shocked to discover the number of properties are located in Beaufort, NC. With such a wide selection, renters are sure to come across a rental home that fits their expectations and spending budget.
Vacation homes are commonly owner operated or managed by property management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, staff and knowledge to provide simple and easy operational management on behalf of the owner..
We've constructed a short guide to help you get the most from your rental property experience.
Finding and booking the best rental:
Before you start to book "A Family-Friendly Dream Vacation - Oceanfront Beach Retreat - Private Tiki Bar/Cornhole and Horseshoes", review our brief checklist of factors to consider.
Search Early and Frequently
Beaufort, NC vacation rentals book many months (and up to a year) in advance. Booking your rental home 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your vacation rental home..
Decide on a Community and Time
Quite often, the most challenging part of planning your trip is deciding on where to go, and when. Once the big decisions are resolved, the rest will be simplier and easier.
Choosing an Appropriately-Sized Vacation rental
Establish who is going, and how many/what type of bedroom setup you need to have. Consider that most rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to determine what is suitable for the party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible on the internet. If not, email or call the property manager before you reserve the home.
Create a Spending Limit
Many vacation rentals are presented with a cost range. Determine the rate for your preferred trip. It may be at the high end of the range. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family well before reserving a costly vacation property. One individual in your group needs to be responsible for getting repayments and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental price at time of booking.
Create a list of "Preferences" and "Necessities"
What home features is your family trying to find? Do you primarily want a vacation home with a pool, spa or beach volleyball court? Do you want to be away from it all, or near civilization? Are sheets included with the rental contract, or do you need to bring your own? Create a list of priority features to guide filter your search.
Grandma and Grandpa will thank you for not renting a stairs-only condo on the 3rd floor. Make certain to remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Don't forget to include your companion! Animal policies are different at each rental. Study descriptions thoroughly. Many constraints could dismiss a potential rental home. Study your agreement very carefully! Fees may apply when animals are added. Ask questions *well before* you book!
Best places to Search
As soon as the area, dates and people are decided, search multiple resources for the greatest vacation rental selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental properties" for local rental management companies. Besides offering exceptional properties, local companies offer you excellent service..
When you have identified your dream rental, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your best chance of a reduced rate will be switching to an off-season week.
Study the Agreement
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Ensure that your quote includes all state taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies vary for each property. Many rental home agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers relief should tragedy strike.
Complete the Booking
Once you think you've found "the one", start the reservation process. You'll likely have to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Put the property manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for easy access to answers during your visit.
Congratulations on booking your vacation rental! You're on the way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Take notes of any damage as soon as you arrive. We also advise immediately phoning the rental manager with a report of any damage, together with your request for any required repairs. This can prevent disputes during check out.
- If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, house access, swimming pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the property manager promptly. A quick phone call avoids many hassles.
- Please be considerate of the neighborhood. Permanent residents usually live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a vacation a good deal more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Natives can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best areas for night life?
- Make certain to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make certain you've gathered all valuables.
- Make a point to walk through the rental one last time and check for damages. If you can, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your choice? Most rental home web sites ask for testimonials after your stay is complete. Owners and property managers will thank you for glowing reviews. If anything went wrong, we recommend being understanding but sincere with regards to rental experience. The best owners and managers will work very hard to rectify the problem.
Use Your Experience
Did everyone have a good time? We hope this guide steered you to a fantastic vacation home. Otherwise, you've gained valuable rental search experience that can help with another search.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.9 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 0.7 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 1.7 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.0 miles
- The Trading Post - 2.0 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 2.0 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 0.7 miles
- 4 J's Cafe and Bakery - 1.1 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.9 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 2.4 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 0.6 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 0.7 miles
- Water Boggan - 1.0 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 1.1 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 1.1 miles
- Teezher Charters - 1.2 miles