- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyOceanside Beach Cottage, Dog Welcoming, Available Less than a Week!
Located among the trees in acclaimed Sea Dunes neighborhood, only a brief walk to the beach access is Exit Strategy. Close to many Island activities and fun, this family beach bungalow is colorful and simple which makes your stay at the beach even more anxiety complimentary!
Arriving at the home to the paved drive and covered parking for 2 cars, a flight of steps to enter the home makes beach living a wind. Main level includes wrap around open and covered decks (2 new open/covered upper decks, vinyl railing and stairs) with porch furnishings.
Open kitchen and dining area has microwave, dishwasher, range, toaster and coffee maker with seating for 7 at table and kitchen bar. Also full bath, bedroom with queen bed; and big living area with flat screen TV and basic cable . Upstairs you will find two additional bedrooms, one with queen bed, and flat screen TV with cable and another with 3 twin beds, and a full bath. Both rooms have private decks. Wireless Internet supplied. Enclosed hot/cold outdoor shower.
Minimum age to rent is 25.
1 Pet Accepted, min. (30 lb. limit). No Smoking, Available Nightly year round with minimum stay mandatory. Bed and Bath linens supplied for an additional fee.
Can be rented monthly from October to April for $1400 per month with a $175 utility cap. Additional cleaning charges apply to monthly units. Monthly units may be considered during the summer months at $4550 per month.
- Many management companies and rental homes provide Beaufort, NC area traveller discount books that feature coupons, either offered individually by vendors, or by a partnership between the management company and the local merchant itself. Be on the lookout for these publications and coupon books, as this allows visitors to experience the very same wonderful attractions at a often significantly discounted.
- Flexible about when you can vacation? Shoulder seasons special offer incredible promotions.
- Plenty of property management companies and owners offer special discounts for active and veteran men and women of the US Armed forces, or returning vacation goers of the same rental home. Make sure to confirm with property owner to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a discounted price.
- Some properties are primarily suited for particular groups of guests. Large event homes are best for weddings, wedding parties and corporate escapes. Some rentals appeal to beach bums. Other properties are situated close to nightlife. You'll receive the best value from a home which most closely matches your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a tad bit more.
- Think about purchasing trip insurance together with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term rate, offers guests reimbursement of their rental costs for any days missed resulting from medical-related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned motel stay or extra fuel.
How to Book a Rental Home
First-timers are oftentimes shocked at the number and selection of weekly rental properties available in the Beaufort, NC area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available allows them to find an perfect retreat to accommodate their Beaufort, NC crew, from low-noise condominiums to huge event homes with several bedrooms.
Nearly all rentals in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local rental management agencies. Property management companies are popular with owners because they manage the advertising and operations..
We've constructed a brief guide to help you get the most from your rental home experience.
Finding and reserving the right rental property:
Do you believe "Exit Strategy-Dog Friendly, Available Less than a Week!" is the best rental home for your next trip? Browse through this check list to make sure it fits all of your needs.
Search Early and Often
Like many popular hot spots, In Beaufort, NC the best rental homes are booked early. To assure the very best selection of rental homes, we suggest searching and booking your Beaufort, NC rental home Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever possible. A lot of households prefer to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Find your Area and Confirm Dates
Consensus can be tough among members of the family, but the moment this tricky part is finished everything will quickly slide in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Confirm who is joining, and how many/what sort of bedroom arrangement you'll need. Remember that that most rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to determine what is suitable for the group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible online. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you reserve the home.
Stay on a Budget
The majority of rentals are presented with a cost range. Determine the rate for your preferred trip. It may be at the high end of the range. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones before booking a pricey vacation property. One individual in your family must be responsible for gathering contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental price at time of booking.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the family trying to find? Is a screened-in porch a requirement? Does the property need to be oceanfront, in the downtown area, or close to restaurants? Does the rental have bicycles and body boards available throughout your stay? Make a list of prioritized "necessities and wants" from your group to help narrow your search to the most suitable property.
Do some members of your crew have specific needs? If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is needed, include that into your search. Almost all vacation home listings include a list of amenities.
Are you or other individuals in the group visiting with a pet? Pet guidelines are different at each rental property. Read descriptions thoroughly. A number of restrictions could dismiss a prospective vacation property. Examine your agreement carefully! Fees may apply when animals are included. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Start the Search
After the location, dates and attendees are decided, search multiple sources for the greatest vacation home selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Local agencies often times have an exclusive collection of rental properties daily and weekly.
When you have located your dream rental, make sure your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your best opportunity for a lower rate is changing to a less desirable week.
Go Through The Contract
Read through the full contract and make sure you are aware who is liable for:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the standard charge, vacationers must pay state taxes when renting "Exit Strategy-Dog Friendly, Available Less than a Week!", in addition to any other additional fees that may be required based upon their circumstances, including a pet charge, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. Many rental contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs between 1% - 5% of your standard rental rate, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any nights missed resulting from personal medical emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
After you feel you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. Do not forget that most rental contracts will require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the property owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the property manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your visit.
Good luck on reserving your vacation rental! You're on the way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damage as soon as you arrive. We also suggest immediately getting in touch with the rental home manager with a report of any wear and tear, along with your request for any needed fixes. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the documented problems and communication attempts will probably be helpful.
- Ask questions. When there's any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, condo access, pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the rental manager immediately. A brief phone call eliminates many problems.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Residents are a fantastic source of tips.
- Remember to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the home secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check each room of the rental home to confirm you've packed all belongings.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and check for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Just about all rental management companies and vacation rental websites permit renters to provide reviews. If the rental home and/or property manager was top-notch, they will likely appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but completely honest in regards to your stay. Top owners and managers will try very hard to correct the problem.
Learn from your Stay
Did they feel about the rental? If everything was wonderful, next year's trip planning is going to be easy. Otherwise, you have acquired valuable experience that will help with the next search.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.8 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 0.5 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 1.4 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.8 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.8 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 1.8 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 0.5 miles
- 4Jâ€™s Cafe And Bake Shop - 0.9 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.8 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 2.2 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 0.5 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 0.5 miles
- Water Boggan - 0.7 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 0.8 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 0.9 miles
- Teezher Charters - 0.9 miles