- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Outdoor Lighting
- Smoke Detectors
About this PropertySol Beach Retreat has a new name and a new look. Luckily our beach home survived Hurricane Florence with NO water damage. In fact, this home has never looked so good!! When you reserve this home prepare for a anxiety complimentary holiday in a sensational home full of luxuries. If you have concerns, take a look at our outstanding reviews.
Outdoor supplies: *b-ball hoop *two beach cruisers *body boards *skimmer board*beach chairs *cart* cooler *umbrella *sand toys *floaties,*new sizable grille and PRIVATE POOL.
You will value the outdoor Hot and Cold shower after a day at the beach or a dip in the pool. The lounge-rockers on the front porch make for the ideal spot to read or appreciate a cold drink.
Relish the private fenced in pool. No, you don't have to share with total strangers. It's all yours! There are covered and uncovered decks on both upper levels offering a inviting place to savor the vistas and take in the sea wind. You may feel inspired to prepare a dazzling dinner on the new grille or adore a little hoop. Just across the street you will find an 11 mile bicycle path that is great for walking, running or bicycling. Rent a bicycle (or use one of ours) and take the path right into the center of town. *Our home is just off the main road (two lanes), but is set back with an voluminous driveway.
Leave your sheets and bath/beach towels at home...we got you covered. The beds will be made up when you arrive. Starter kits will be available to include all paper products, shampoo and conditioner, body wash, dish soap and laundry soap.
Level One: Bedroom #1: Private Suite with a Queen Bed with a separate entrance, Family Room, Full Bath, Wet Bar, TV with ROKU, and Washer/Dryer. This area is ideal for a teen or anyone that desires a little privacy. The floor is new and everything on this level is renovated.
Level Two: Open Living room, (handsome new leather furnishings), Roku TV, Entirely supplied Kitchen, Dining Area and Half-Bath. There is a balcony in both the front and the back off the living room. Everyone loves to relax in this peaceful, tidy space. The big coffee is ideal for a competitive game of monopoly.
Level Three: Master Bedroom # 2 has a King Bed with connecting tub and shower,
# 3 has a pyramid bed (1-twin, 1 full) Full Bath
#4 has a Full Bed and shares the full bath
Keywords: 4th row from (5-min walk) to the beach, No family dogs and cats, Non-smoking, high-speed internet, three story single family home, private pool, fenced in pool area, enclosed outdoor shower with hot/cold water, sea vistas, palm trees, abundant private parking, b-ball goal, gas grille, decks on front and rear of home, 2nd family room with wet bar. Our home is three levels, so there are two sets of interior (carpeted) stairs.
We very put our Heart and Soul into running this holiday rental and continually strive to make it better. Recent improvements include: a new roof, furnishings, huge flat-screen TV's with ROKU. new beds, a new coat of paint and much more.
So, what are you waiting for?? Rent your holiday today and begin planning a little R&R.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Find the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Most established tourism bureaus will send you travel guide books with special offers for rental home management companies, restaurants and tours. These guides may provide an excellent start to your vacation rental search.
- Wish to stay away from the crowds of people? The off-peak shoulder seasons will offer you phenomenal rates on weekly rentals.
- Plenty of rental companies and owners offer price reductions for active duty and veteran members of the US Armed forces, or repeat guests of the same property. Make sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a discount.
- Some properties are primarily suited for particular groups of guests. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding parties and corporate meetings. Some rentals cater to beach bums. Other properties are positioned close to nightlife. You should prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and landmarks you are most looking forward to.
- Think about obtaining trip insurance along with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which usually add between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, provides guests reimbursement of their travel costs for any missed resulting from medical emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Vacation Rental Information
Many people are shocked to discover how many vacation homes are located in Beaufort, NC. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available allows them to find an ideal retreat to accommodate their Beaufort, NC family, from relaxing condominiums to vast event homes with several bedrooms.
Rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, systems and knowledge to provide hassle-free operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have discovered several tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting vacation homes, however many novices will be happy to realize that many of these "strategies" are in plain sight, if you recognize where they should look.
Finding and booking the best rental property:
Before you decide to book "?? Rate Reduction ?? RELAX-SPLASH-REPEAT", go through our brief checklist of considerations.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Choices
Beaufort, NC rental homes start booking very early. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months prior to a trip. Many visitors plan to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Find your Spot and Decide Dates
Start by choosing which particular area of Beaufort, NC you prefer to browse, and the determine dates you'll be vacationing.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many relatives are joining your trip? Be aware that a lot of homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to figure out what is suitable for your company. Most rental home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
What Are You Willing to Spend?
Check to make sure "?? Rate Reduction ?? RELAX-SPLASH-REPEAT" suits your price range *during your desired dates*. If several groups or relatives are sharing the cost, always make sure each party knows their obligation and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. Generally speaking, just one person in the group will be in charge of making the whole reservation and recovering each person's contribution.
Compose a list of "Wishes" and "Necessities"
What property features is your group looking for? Is a screened porch a requirement? Do you desire to be away from it all, or close to a city setting? Are linens offered with the rental, or do you need to provide your own? Make a list of "necessities and preferences" from your party to help filter your search to the most appropriate home.
Commonly the senior generation has challenges with staircases. Make certain to remember and inquire about wheelchair access, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Make sure to include your pets. Animal friends are welcome at a number of rental homes, but policies can vary. Type of animal, size and dog breeds could be limited. Be sure to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees may apply when animals are added. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
It Is Time to Search
Many internet resources exist to match clients with rental owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental properties" for local property management companies. Local vacation home management companies pride themselves on a superior vacation experience.
When you've spotted your dream rental, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. This is more effective during the off-season when many vacation rentals sit empty.
Read the Contract
Read the whole agreement and be certain you understand who is liable for:
- Power bills
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the standard charge, travelers have to pay state taxes when renting "?? Rate Reduction ?? RELAX-SPLASH-REPEAT", in addition to various other fees which may be mandatory based upon their circumstances, including a pet fee, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies vary with each vacation rental. Many vacation property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your standard rental home cost, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed as a consequence of personal medical emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Do not forget that most rental contracts require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the home owner.
Where to Get Help
Put the property manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your visit.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental home immediately upon arrival. Contact the rental manager immediately to report your findings. This can protect against disputes during checkout.
- Ask questions. You could need guidance for a fireplace, Television set or spa tub. Get in touch with your property manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local people are a good source of advice. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best spots for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your possessions. Sweep each room in the home for forgotten possessions. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, cabinets, patios, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- As soon as your things are all out, do a walk-through of the rental to make sure no damage occurred during your remain. We suggest walking through with the property manager wherever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Virtually all rental management company websites ask for reviews after your stay . Owners and rental managers will thank you for glowing critiques. If anything went wrong, we suggest being understanding but honest in regards to your stay. The best owners and managers will try very hard to fix the situation.
Learn from your Stay
Did everybody have a great time? Maybe everything turned out to be exceptional and you are happy to reserve the rental home for next year. Maybe the rental home was not quite right, and you'll better understand how to refine your search for the next trip.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 4.8 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 2.7 miles
- The Trading Post - 2.7 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.7 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 3.1 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 4.1 miles
- Island Water Sports - 4.6 miles
- Circle Pizza - 2.4 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 4.8 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 2.2 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 2.4 miles
- Island Water Sports - 4.6 miles
- Cedar Street Park - 2.5 miles
- Emerald Club Tropical Beach Bar - 2.6 miles
- Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier - 2.7 miles
- Emerald Isle Adventures - 2.7 miles