- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Tub
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyNew to the rental market in 2014, this appealing oceanfront home awaits you in the cloistered sea to sound community of Beacon's Reach. It is a outstanding gathering place for family and friends. Many lifetime memories will be made here, and we invite you to join in the fun! Just steps down the private boardwalk from your back door, the beach invites you to walk, swim, fish and sunbathe. Relish morning coffee watching dolphins and shorebirds from your private outdoor space. Here barefoot is most striking, with sandy toes, and doing nothing is okay. Unwind by walking the beach, sunbathing, gathering shells and end the ideal day as you listen to the sound of the sea lull you to sleep. For the 2015 season we have added a six (6) seat hot tub and new ground level entertainment outdoor space.
This three-level 3,500 square foot home welcomes visitors of all ages, it was designed to be a family home so is both kid and adult helpful. The elevator provides smooth access for older or handicapped persons and is a blessing when moving in. The generous kitchen and eating area have sea vistas as does the upstairs master bedroom and enormous family gathering room. There is plenty of space for folks to prepare or just hang out at the elegant bar and tons of places for children and young adults to play without being underfoot. The family room has a 51' flat screen and all four bedrooms have either a 32' or 46'. There is a roomy outdoor outdoor space with a huge teak dining table and a gas grille. The end of the boardwalk finds you at the oceanside outdoor space and numerous steps to the peaceful beach, where you will find the ideal place to easily appreciate the beauty of the seashore.
If you choose to venture farther than your beach chair you'll discover plenty of activities and attractions on Bogue Banks, all within a few mins. drive. If you head straight east through Pine Knoll Shores, on the eastern tip of the island (about a 10 min. drive) stands Fort Macon, a restored and freshly-refurbished pre-Civil War fortress, the most-visited State park in North Carolina. Find the North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores, located about two miles down the road in the Roosevelt Natural Area. Driving west, you will encounter the modest fishing villages of Salter Path and Indian Beach and at the far western end of the island, the community of Emerald Isle.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Search for the tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Many tourism bureaus will send printed guide books with promotions for vacation rentals, dining and attractions. Search for these catalogs and discount books, as this allows visitors to experience the same terrific attractions at a often significantly discounted.
- Are you able to alter your vacation week? Shoulder seasons feature incredible offers.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be eligible for cost savings. Make sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a reduced price.
- Some properties are particularly designed for specific types of visitors. Large event homes are great for weddings, receptions and corporate retreats. Some properties cater to beach bums. Other properties are positioned close to night life. If there's a particular Beaufort, NC activity that you love, search for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Give thought to getting trip insurance together with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term price, provides vacationers reimbursement of their rental costs for any missed as a result of personal health emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated hotel room stay or additional fuel.
The Rental Process
Some people are shocked to discover just how many rental homes are offered in Beaufort, NC. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available allows them to find an optimum getaway to accommodate their Beaufort, NC gang, from relaxed condominiums to colossal event homes with several bedrooms.
Virtually all rental properties in Beaufort, NC are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local property management agencies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, systems and expertise to provide trouble-free operational management on behalf of the homeowner..
We have put together a brief guide to help you get the most out of your vacation rental experience.
Where to find and reserve a great rental property:
Do you think "Beacon's Reach Oceanfront 4BD/4.5BA w/elevator. Hot Tub, Pools & Tennis Courts" is the perfect rental property for your upcoming family vacation? Read this check list to make sure it fits all of your needs.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Choices
Beaufort, NC vacation homes start booking early. To get the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-Twelve months in advance of your trip. Holiday reunions can be a popular time for family groups to plan their Summer escapes..
Pick your Place and Vacation Week
Start by choosing which specific area of Beaufort, NC you prefer to visit, and the determine dates you'll be vacationing.
Exactly How Much Rental home Do You Really Need?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Remember that a lot of vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to figure out what is most appropriate for your party. Most rental home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Stay on a Budget
Will your favorite rental home fit your budget during that prime Summer week? Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones prior to booking an expensive rental. In most cases, just one member of the group will be liable for making the whole reservation and getting each party's share.
Vacation home Amenities
What amenities is the group interested in? Is a pool mandatory?Do you want a rental property with open-air lounge? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or nightlife? Are bed sheets offered with the rental, or do you need to take your own? Create a list of priority amenities to facilitate narrow your search.
Do certain people in your party have special needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are needed, factor that into your search. Most vacation rental listings include a list of amenities.
Take the Dog
Are you or other people in the family travelling with a pup? Pets are welcome at many rental homes, but guidelines can vary. Make sure that you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement.
Searching the Internet
As soon as the place, dates and people are decided, search multiple resources for the very best vacation rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation homes" for local rental management companies. In addition to having distinctive rental properties, local companies provide you with excellent service..
Negotiate the Price
When you've identified the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your travel dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. The off-season offers your greatest opportunity to negotiate a lower rate.
Read the Total Agreement
You will have to know which services are included:
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Be sure that your price includes all taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies vary for each property. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you peace of mind should catastrophe strike.
Reserve your Rental Home
Once you think you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. You will probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Put the property manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your stay.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any wear and tear when you arrive. Contact the property manager right away to report your findings.
- When there's any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, condo access, pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of trouble.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a vacation much more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Locals may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check every space of the rental to make sure you've gathered all belongings.
- As soon as everything is out, do a walk-through of the property to verify no property damage occurred during your stay. If possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your choice? Most rental management companies and vacation rental websites permit customers to give comments. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they'll appreciate your compliments. If anything was unacceptable and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the rental home was not as described, you will want to make it a point as part of your review.
Did everybody have a great time? If everything was perfect, next year's vacation planning will be easy. Maybe the property was not ideal, and you will better understand how to improve your search for the next trip.
- Island Water Sports - 3.1 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.3 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 0.6 miles
- Port Of Call - 1.7 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 1.7 miles
- Crab Shack - 1.8 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 1.9 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 2.1 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 1.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.4 miles
- Island Water Sports - 3.1 miles
- North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores - 1.6 miles
- Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area - 1.6 miles
- Homerâ€™s Point Marina - 1.8 miles
- Beach Wheels Bike Rentals - 2.0 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 2.1 miles