- 5 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyA phenomenal beach holiday awaits your family in this marvelous oceanfront home. Awesome south facing unobstructed vistas. Adore sunrise and sunset. Watch dolphins frolic in the surf or relax and appreciate your favorite rent on one of 3 beach facing decks. An abundance of rocking chairs on the outdoor space give the ideal setting for a morning cup of coffee to start your day. Delightful vistas from every angle.
Owner managed unit ensures a well maintained holiday home for your family.
At nighttime you can see a twinkle of the Cape Lookout Lighthouse in the distance.
Beach chairs furbished. Outdoor seating areas on the beach as well as the oceanfront decks.
Level 1 - Gaming living area with HD flat screen T.V.
Bedroom 1 - two double beds.
Bedrooms 2, 3, and 4 have queen beds.
Outdoor grilling area with picnic area for entertaining
Steps to the sea.
Level 2 Master suite with King bed, HD flat screen TV
Living area, Enormous screen HD TV
dining area and thoroughly supplied kitchen with
separate under the counter ice maker. Granite countertops
Extensive outdoor space with doors opening from the dining room, living room and bedroom. An abundance of rocking chairs, picnic table and seating under a partially shaded open air enormous outdoor space.
Kitchen with granite countertops, two icemakers, jen aire range, tile floor and seated bar area. Well equipted for food preparation. Gas grille supplied for outdoor preparing.
Picnic table on the upper outdoor space accept for outdoor dining and is a ideal spot for a inviting breakfast or a cup of coffee. The downstairs picnic table is ideal for outdoor grilling or children playing after a swim or walk on the beach. Shell collecting or sea turtle watches are a acclaimed pastime.
The Crystal Coast is a fisherman's bliss. Surf fishing and fishing off of the pier offers a variety of catches. Come with your rod and reel to catch your dinner, bring your own boat, or charter an off shore fishing excursion.
Come, savor and have a magnificent holiday on the Crystal Coast of North Carolina
Close proximity to the NC Aquarium in Pine Knoll Shores. Skate park and putt putt golf is within a few miles in Atlantic Beach.
This home is located in a rather residential area with plenty of parking for vacationer. Ideal location with straighforward access to other beach towns.
Keywords: Oceanfront home with huge decks, rocking chairs. Well supplied kitchen, outdoor grilling area, top outdoor space dining area. Linens and all costs supplied in weekly rate, unless otherwise stated, No dogs and cats
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Many official tourism bureaus will send travel guides with special offers for lodging, restaurants and attractions. Look for these magazines and discount books, as this allows vacationers to experience those terrific activities at a often considerable discounted.
- Flexible about when you can vacation? Shoulder seasons special offer terrific promotions.
- Many rental companies and owners offer discount rates for active duty and veteran members of the U.S. Military, or repeat individuals to the same rental. Make sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your visiting group qualifies for a reduced price.
- Is there a specific experience that you are mainly getting excited about ? Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and landmarks you are most interested in.
- Rental companies and individual rental home owners often offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term cost, offers buyers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any days missed a result of health emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen hotel stay or extra gasoline.
General Vacation Rental Information
Newcomers are often shocked at the number and variety of short-term rentals available in the Beaufort, NC area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental properties available makes it possible to find an perfect retreat to suit their Beaufort, NC crew, from calm condos to large event homes with several bedrooms.
Rental homes are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property owners frequently select management companies to assist with marketing, cleaning and maintenance.
We've assembled a brief guide to help you get the most out of your vacation property experience.
Searching for and reserving the perfect rental home:
Do you believe " Direct oceanfront. Perfect for vacations on the beach." is the perfect rental property for your upcoming trip? Read through this guide to confirm it fits your needs.
Begin Your Search Early
Beaufort, NC rental properties start booking very early. Booking your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, when possible. Holiday gatherings can be a great time for families to plan their Summer holiday escapes..
Choose your Area and Travel Week
Sometimes, the toughest portion of organizing your trip is deciding on where to search, and when. After the big decisions are tackled, everything else becomes much easier.
Exactly How Much Vacation rental Do You Actually Need?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Try to remember that many rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for the company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available on the internet. Otherwise, contact the property owner before you book.
Stick to a Budget
Does the chosen rental suit your budget during that choice Summer week? Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from company prior to booking an expensive rental property. A single individual in your party must be in charge of getting repayments and accepting responsibility for the whole rental fee at time of booking.
Let's Talk Amenities
What home features is your group trying to find? Do you only desire a vacation home with a swimming pool, jacuzzi or volleyball court? Do you want to be away from it all, or near civilization? Are extras like beach chairs, grills, umbrellas, buggies or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental charge? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and wants" from your company to help narrow your search to the most appropriate property.
Accessibility and Special Issues
Grandma and Grandpa will thank you for not renting a stairs-only condo on the Third floor. Make certain to remember and ask about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Have You Considered Furry Family Members?
Make sure you include your furrry friends. Animal friends are welcome at many rentals, but policies can vary. Make certain you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Fees may apply when pets are added. Ask questions *prior to* you reserve!
Where to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental properties" for local vacation rental management companies. In addition to having exclusive rental properties, local agencies provide you with fantastic service..
Re-read the description to make certain that the rental home has everything you need. If lacking, the home management company may know of comparable properties that better suit your style and budget..
While not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read the Entire Agreement
You should know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, pet and other extra fees.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Make sure you be aware of the cancellation policy before reserving. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the standard rental home rate, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal health care emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen motel stay or additional gas.
Reserve your Rental Property
When you believe you've identified "the one", start the booking process. Do not forget that most rental contracts will require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your stay.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Take notes of any damages soon after you arrive. If you discover damages, or if fixes are needed call the home manager without delay.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, house access, pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. Permanent residents most likely live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a visit much more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Local people are a fantastic source of recommendations.
- Be sure to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Make sure you've packed all of your personal belongings. Sweep every room in the home for forgotten items. Check bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, porches, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damages. If at all possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your vacation? Nearly all rental management company websites request testimonials after your stay is complete. Rental owners and rental managers will thank you for favorable ratings. If something was wrong and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or when the vacation rental wasn't as described, you should make it a point in your critique.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your family. Did they like the vacation rental? If everything was wonderful, next year's trip planning will be relatively easy. If not, you've gained valuable experience that will help with another search.
- Circa 81 - 3.0 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.8 miles
- Dank Burrito - 3.2 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 3.3 miles
- Bella Pizza - 4.2 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 4.2 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.7 miles
- Molly's Beachside Bar And Grill - 1.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.8 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 3.9 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 4.3 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 4.3 miles
- Crystal Coast Country Club - 1.1 miles
- North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores - 1.1 miles
- Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area - 1.1 miles
- Crystal Coast Ecotours - 2.8 miles