- Pine Knoll Shores
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyA astounding beach holiday awaits your family in this striking oceanfront home. Awesome south facing unobstructed vistas. Adore sunrise and sunset. Watch dolphins frolic in the surf or relax and appreciate your favorite rent on one of 3 beach facing decks. An abundance of rocking chairs on the outdoor space give the ideal setting for a morning cup of coffee to start your day. Enchanting vistas from every angle.
Owner managed unit ensures a well maintained holiday home for your family.
At nighttime you can see a twinkle of the Cape Lookout Lighthouse in the distance.
Beach chairs decorated. Outdoor seating areas on the beach as well as the oceanfront decks.
Level 1 - Gaming living area with HD flat screen TV
Bedroom 1 - two double beds.
Bedrooms 2, 3, and 4 have queen beds.
Outdoor grilling area with picnic area for entertaining
Steps to the sea.
Level 2 Master suite with King bed, HD flat screen TV
Living area, Grand screen HD TV
dining area and entirely supplied kitchen with
separate under the counter ice maker. Granite countertops
Enormous outdoor space with doors opening from the dining room, living room and bedroom. An abundance of rocking chairs, picnic table and seating under a partially shaded open air sizable outdoor space.
Kitchen with granite countertops, two icemakers, jen aire range, tile floor and seated bar area. Well equipted for food preparation. Gas grille supplied for outdoor preparing.
Picnic table on the upper outdoor space accept for outdoor dining and is a ideal spot for a peaceful breakfast or a cup of coffee. The downstairs picnic table is ideal for outdoor grilling or children playing after a swim or walk on the beach. Shell collecting or sea turtle watches are a famed pastime.
The Crystal Coast is a fisherman's heaven. Surf fishing and fishing off of the pier offers a variety of catches. Come with your rod and reel to catch your dinner, bring your own boat, or charter an off shore fishing excursion.
Come, adore and have a incredible holiday on the Crystal Coast of North Carolina
Close proximity to the NC Aquarium in Pine Knoll Shores. Skate park and putt putt golf is within a few miles in Atlantic Beach.
This home is located in a rather residential area with plenty of parking for vacationer. Ideal location with straighforward access to other beach towns.
Keywords: Oceanfront home with enormous decks, rocking chairs. Well supplied kitchen, outdoor grilling area, top outdoor space dining area. Linens and all costs included in weekly rate, unless otherwise stated, No family dogs and cats
Money Saving Strategies
- Many rental managers and vacation rental properties supply Beaufort, NC area discount guides which feature money-saving promotions, either offered independently by vendors, or by a partnership between the property management company and the local store itself. Search for these publications and discount books, because this allows vacation goers to experience the same fantastic attractions with a often substantial discounted.
- Are your vacation dates changeable? Off-peak times provide remarkable bargains.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be qualified for price reductions. Make sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a discounted price.
- Is there a specific experience that you are most anticipating ? If there's a certain Beaufort, NC activity that you love, be on the lookout for properties that cater especially to you.
- Give thought to investing in trip insurance together with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, provides vacationers reimbursement of their rental costs for any days missed due to personal medical-related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unplanned motel stay or extra gasoline.
General Vacation Rental Advice
You might be surprised to learn how many vacation homes are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available allows them to find an optimum retreat to accommodate their Beaufort, NC gang, from restful condos to grand event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their vacation home, management companies are instrumental in assisting guests with booking, checking-in, housekeeping services, and any routine maintenance problems that may occur.
Here are some tips and techniques to help you navigate the vacation home search and reservation process.
Finding and reserving the right vacation property:
Before you start to book " Direct oceanfront. Perfect for vacations on the beach.", read through our brief collection of things to consider.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Selection
Beaufort, NC vacation homes book months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation rental home..
Choose a Village and Date
Begin by picking which specific area of Beaufort, NC you want to browse, and the approximate dates you'll be vacationing.
Decide on a Size
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Consider that many homes list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for the company. Generally rental home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Establish Your Budget
Many rental properties are presented with a cost range. Determine the price for your chosen trip. It might be at the high end of the range. If several groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, check to make sure everyone knows their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. Most rental contracts call for a single person to be responsible for the whole reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What property features is the family interested in? Is a screened deck a requirement? Are you more interested in wildlife or amusements? Are mattress sheets offered with the rental contract, or will you need to take your own? Build a list of priority conveniences to guide filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Factors to consider
Frequently the older generation has challenges with staircases. Be sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Think About 4-Legged Family Members?
Remember to include your furry family members. Pets are welcome at a number of vacation rentals, but policies can vary. Type of pet, size and dog breeds may be limited. Make sure you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees may apply when pets are included. Ask questions *well before* you reserve!
Its Time to Search
When the place, dates and family members are decided, search multiple sources to find the best vacation home selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local agencies will often have an exclusive selection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make certain that the rental home has everything you need. If lacking, the vacation rental management company may know of similar properties that fit your style and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak season offers your best opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Study the Total Contract
You will want to know which services are included:
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the normal price, travelers will need to pay state taxes when booking " Direct oceanfront. Perfect for vacations on the beach.", as well as any other fees which may be mandatory based upon their situation, including a dog fee, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancelling your Rental Home
Ensure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before booking. Rental home management companies and property owners commonly offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your base vacation rental rate, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed due to personal health care emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Booking
Once you believe you've found "the one", start the booking process. You will probably need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Details
Make sure to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Good luck on booking your vacation rental! You're on your way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. To assure no damages are linked to your stay, make a record of any trouble spots of the rental. If you find damages, or if repairs are required contact the property manager immediately. This may prevent disagreements during check out.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, house access, pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the rental manager promptly. A phone call can save several hours of problems.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. Permanent residents invariably live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Locals may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best areas for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Tidy up a bit. Despite the fact that you're spending money on a housekeeping fee, The vacation home is required to be in good shape. Sinks stuffed with dishes, surplus beach sand on the floor and sticky messes ought to be taken care of before you leave.
- Once everything is out, do a walk-through of the property to verify no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. We suggest walking through with the property manager wherever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a blast? Most vacation rental management companies and rental websites allow travellers to offer reviews. If the rental and/or property manager was top notch, they'll appreciate your recommendations. If anything went wrong and they did not correct it in a acceptable manner, or if the rental wasn't as described, you should note that as part of your comments.
Learn from your Stay
Did everyone have a great time? If everything was amazing, next year's family vacation planning is going to be painless. Maybe the rental home wasn't ideal, and you'll better recognize how to perfect your search next time.
- Circa 81 - 3.0 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.8 miles
- Dank Burrito - 3.2 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 3.3 miles
- Pescara - 4.0 miles
- Bella Pizza - 4.2 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 4.3 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites Beaufort - 1.8 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 3.9 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 4.3 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 4.3 miles
- Crystal Coast Country Club - 1.1 miles
- North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores - 1.1 miles
- Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area - 1.1 miles
- Crystal Coast Ecotours - 2.8 miles