- Pine Knoll Shores
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- CD Player
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Free Long Distance
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyA astounding beach holiday awaits your family in this striking oceanfront home. Awesome south facing unobstructed vistas. Savor sunrise and sunset. Watch dolphins frolic in the surf or relax and relish your favorite rent on one of 3 beach facing decks. An abundance of rocking chairs on the outdoor space give the ideal setting for a morning cup of coffee to start your day. Spectacular vistas from every angle.
Owner managed unit ensures a well maintained holiday home for your family.
At nighttime you can see a twinkle of the Cape Lookout Lighthouse in the distance.
Beach chairs decorated. Outdoor seating areas on the beach as well as the oceanfront decks.
Level 1 - Gaming living area with HD flat screen TV
Bedroom 1 - two double beds.
Bedrooms 2, 3, and 4 have queen beds.
Outdoor grilling area with picnic area for entertaining
Steps to the sea.
Level 2 Master suite with King bed, HD flat screen TV
Living area, Substantial screen HD TV
dining area and completely supplied kitchen with
separate under the counter ice maker. Granite countertops
Generous outdoor space with doors opening from the dining room, living room and bedroom. An abundance of rocking chairs, picnic table and seating under a partially shaded open air huge outdoor space.
Kitchen with granite countertops, two icemakers, jen aire range, tile floor and seated bar area. Well equipted for food preparation. Gas grille supplied for outdoor preparing.
Picnic table on the upper outdoor space accept for outdoor dining and is a ideal spot for a peaceful breakfast or a cup of coffee. The downstairs picnic table is ideal for outdoor grilling or children playing after a swim or walk on the beach. Shell collecting or sea turtle watches are a outstanding pastime.
The Crystal Coast is a fisherman's heaven. Surf fishing and fishing off of the pier offers a variety of catches. Come with your rod and reel to catch your dinner, bring your own boat, or charter an off shore fishing excursion.
Come, appreciate and have a magnificent holiday on the Crystal Coast of North Carolina
Close proximity to the NC Aquarium in Pine Knoll Shores. Skate park and putt putt golf is within a few miles in Atlantic Beach.
This home is located in a rather residential area with plenty of parking for vacationer. Ideal location with painless access to other beach towns.
Keywords: Oceanfront home with generous decks, rocking chairs. Well supplied kitchen, outdoor grilling area, top outdoor space dining area. Linens and all costs supplied in weekly rate, unless otherwise stated, No dogs and cats
Money Saving Strategies
- Search for the tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Many official tourism bureaus offer promotional travel guide books with deals for rental homes, restaurants and activities. Look for these books and discount books, because this allows vacationers to discover the very same activities at a generally considerable discounted.
- Are you willing to alter your travel week? Shoulder seasons provide amazing offers.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for financial savings. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a discounted price.
- Some properties are primarily designed for particular types of vacationers. Event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate escapes. Some homes appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are situated close to night life. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and sight-seeing opportunities you are most looking forward to.
- Property management companies and individual rental home owners typically offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base term price, provides visitors reimbursement of their trip costs for any nights missed a result of health-related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated motel stay or additional fuel.
How to Book a Vacation Home
You may be surprised to discover just how many rental homes are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation homes available allows them to find an suitable getaway to accommodate their Beaufort, NC group, from relaxing condos to large event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of rentals in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management agencies. Property owners typically choose management companies to facilitate marketing and advertising, cleaning and maintenance.
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have identified several tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rentals, however many beginners will be happy to know that several "techniques" are in plain sight, if you understand where to look.
Searching for and reserving the perfect rental:
Do you believe " Direct oceanfront beach home. Presently not available due to Florence damage" is the best vacation property for your upcoming visit? Look over this checklist to confirm it fits your preferences.
Start Your Search Early
Beaufort, NC rental homes start booking early. For the best selection, start your planning and search 6-12 months prior to a trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your rental..
Find your Spot and Identify Dates
Oftentimes, the toughest part of organizing your vacation is figuring out where to search, and when. Once the big decisions are hammered out, the rest becomes simpler.
Pick a Size
How many family members are planning to share your getaway? Keep in mind that a lot of properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to figure out what is suitable for the family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible online. If not, email or call the property owner before you reserve the home.
Decide on Your Budget
Does your favorite rental home suit your budget during that prime Summer week? Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones well before reserving a costly vacation property. Most of the time, a single person in the group will be responsible for making the full reservation and collecting each family member's contribution.
Create a list of "Wants" and "Necessities"
What amenities is your family trying to find? Is a screened porch a requirement? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or nightlife? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers available and included in your rental fee? Build a list of priority conveniences to help filter your search.
Do certain members of your party have specific needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are required, include that into your search. Nearly all vacation home listings include a list of amenities.
What About Furry Family Members?
Are you or other people in the family travelling with a furry friend? Pets are welcome at a number of vacation homes, but guidelines can vary. Type of animal, size and dog breeds may be controlled. Make certain to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *well before* you book!
Its Time to Search
As soon as the location, dates and attendees are decided, search multiple sources for the greatest vacation rental selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental properties" for local property management companies. Local property management companies pride themselves on a top-quality vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure the rental home has everything required. If lacking, the property management company may know of comparable properties that better suit your wishes and budget..
While not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your easiest possibility of a reduced rate will be shifting to an off-season week.
Read the Total Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other extra fees.
If you must Cancel
Cancellation policies are different for each property. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers reassurance should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental Home
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. Keep in mind that most rental contracts require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the home owner.
Keep Your Property Manager's Info
Make sure you get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend keeping the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congrats on booking your rental! You're on your way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damage when you arrive. We also advise immediately phoning the property manager with a report of any wear and tear, together with your request for any necessary fixes.
- Ask questions. When there's any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, property access, pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager promptly. A brief phone call avoids many problems.
- Be considerate of the neighborhood. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Residents are a good source of tips. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best places for wildlife?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Check to make sure you've packed all your possessions. Sweep every room in the house for left-behind items. Check bath rooms, the garage, cabinets, outdoor patios, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- As soon as your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to confirm no damage occurred in the course of your stay. We advise walking through with the property manager wherever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Virtually all rental websites ask for reviews after your stay . Property owners and property managers will appreciate your positive recommendations. If something was unsatisfactory and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental was not as described, you may want to note that in your feedback.
Learn from your Stay
Does everybody want to return next year? Hopefully everything was fantastic and you are happy to reserve the same rental home for next season. Maybe the rental property wasn't ideal, and you'll better recognize how to filter your search for the next vacation.
- Circa 81 - 3.0 miles
- Island Grille - 4.6 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.8 miles
- Dank Burrito - 3.2 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 3.7 miles
- Bella Pizza - 4.2 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 4.3 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.7 miles
- Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail - 3.3 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 3.9 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 4.3 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 4.3 miles
- Game on Escape Rooms - 4.7 miles
- Crystal Coast Country Club - 1.1 miles
- North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores - 1.1 miles
- Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area - 1.1 miles