- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoke Detectors
- Video Games
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyYou will savor the Crystal Coast in this effortlessly located 4 Bedroom 2 Bath bungalow located directly on the intercoastal waterway. This thoroughly furbished home comes with a full-size kitchen supplied with stove, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and plenty of preparing and dining silverware. Televisions are included in the living room and the master bedroom. Our outdoor space overlooks the sound with beautiful sunset vistas! It also provides a great place to adore a cup of coffee, sip a glass of wine, or just relax in the sun with a good rent. The private pier/dock is suited for docking your boat, swimming, boating, skiing, kayaking, kneeboarding, fishing, throwing cast net for shrimp, or just peaceful on a raft.
The home has a King bed in the master, Queen beds in the other two bedrooms and one set of bunk beds in the 4th bedroom. There is also a day bed in the family room that can sleep one additional person.
The living room, sunroom and back three bedrooms offer striking vistas of Bogue Sound. The 4th bedroom is a converted den and has no closet but a chest of drawers and a hall closet is just outdoor the bedroom. There is a laundry room with a washer, dryer and a sink.
Appreciate private gated access with parking to the beach as well as access to neighborhood parks and boat ramps just down the street with no lines or waits. Tennis and golf are just down the street. Come with your boat and cruise to the intracoastal waterway and Beaufort inlet in no time. Shackleford Banks, Morehead City waterfront, Cape Lookout, historical Beaufort waterfront, and Carrot Island are also simple boat trips away.
MIn 4 nite rental Off Season
Min Weekly Rental June 1 - Aug 17
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many property management companies and vacation properties provide Beaufort, NC area travel books that feature promotions, either offered individually by vendors, or by a relationship between the property manager and the business itself. These guides provide a great start to your rental search.
- Are you able to move your trip dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons generally offer incredible rates on rental accommodations.
- Are you a military veteran? Plenty of management companies provide discounted rates to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to confirm with property owner to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Is there a particular activity that you are mainly longing for during your stay? If there's a particular Beaufort, NC activity you simply love, look for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Rental companies and individual rental owners often offer guests the option to buy trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay price, provides vacationers reimbursement of their rental costs for any days missed resulting from personal health emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra gasoline.
General Rental Home Information
First-timers are oftentimes surprised at the number and variety of daily, weekly and monthly properties available in the Beaufort, NC area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available allows them to find an perfect retreat to accommodate their Beaufort, NC family, from low-noise condominiums to massive event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of rental properties in Beaufort, NC are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local property management agencies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, technology and expertise to provide simple and easy operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
We have put together a brief guide to help you get the most from your rental property experience.
Searching for and reserving the right rental property:
Before you decide to book "BRING YOUR BOAT - ATLANTIC BEACH/PINE KNOLLS SHORES 4 BR SOUNDFRONT HOME", review our brief collection of points to consider.
The Sooner, The Better
Like many desirable vacation spots, In Beaufort, NC the best vacation rentals are booked very early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, whenever possible. Many groups choose to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Choose a Village and Date
Oftentimes, the most challenging part of scheduling your vacation is figuring out where to search, and when. Once the big decisions are hammered out, everything else will be more straightforward.
Choose a Size
Determine who is joining, and just how many/what type of bedroom configuration you'll need. Consider that a lot of rentals list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to figure out what is suitable for your group. Generally rental listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Decide on Your Budget
Confirm that "BRING YOUR BOAT - ATLANTIC BEACH/PINE KNOLLS SHORES 4 BR SOUNDFRONT HOME" works with your price range *during your desired week*. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family before reserving a pricey vacation property. Most of the time, one member of the group will be liable for making the complete reservation and recovering each person's share.
Let's Talk Amenities
What property features is your group searching for? Are you looking for a vacation property with open-air lounge? Do you wish to be far from the crowds, or close to civilization? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included with your rental property fee? Create a list of priority amenities to help filter your search.
Optimal accessibility could make or ruin a trip for the less-mobile. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are required, include that into your search. Most rental home postings will include a list of amenities.
Take the Dog
Make sure to include your pets. Animal guidelines are different at each property. Study descriptions carefully. Many constraints may dismiss a potential vacation property. Make sure that you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra charges may apply when pets are added. Ask questions *before* you book!
Its Time to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local vacation rental management companies pride themselves on a top-quality rental experience.
Re-read the description to ensure that the rental home has everything you need. If it is lacking, the vacation rental management company might know of very similar homes that suit your desires and budget..
While not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try getting an extra night. The off-season offers your best chance to negotiate a reduced rate.
Read the Entire Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Make sure your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. Property management companies and rental owners commonly offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Complete the Booking
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Bear in mind that most rental contracts require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the home owner.
Get Contact Info
Be sure you get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We suggest keeping the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. Contact the rental manager immediately to report your observations. If there is a difference of opinion about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts should be valuable.
- Should there be any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, property access, pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of hassle.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a visit a lot more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Locals may point you in the right direction.
- Make sure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Check to make sure you've packed all your things. Sweep every room in the home for left-behind possessions. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, cabinets, porches, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Once everything is out, do a walk-through of the property to make certain no damage occurred in the course of your remain. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Most vacation rental sites request comments after your stay is complete. Rental owners and rental managers will thank you for glowing reviews. If something went wrong, we advise being kind but completely honest regarding your experience. The best property owners and managers will work hard to solve the problem.
Learn from your Experience
Did everybody have a good time? We hope this guide steered you to a terrific rental home. If not, you've acquired valuable rental search experience that will help with your next search.
- Circa 81 - 2.5 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.5 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.6 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.7 miles
- Bella Pizza - 3.8 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 3.8 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.3 miles
- Molly's Beachside Bar And Grill - 1.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.6 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 3.9 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 4.3 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 3.9 miles
- Morehead City Marlins Baseball - 4.8 miles
- Crystal Coast Country Club - 0.7 miles
- North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores - 1.4 miles
- Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area - 1.4 miles