- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hot Tub
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyOur 3-Bedroom Condo is located in the historic fishing village of Salter Path/Indian Beach on the Southern Outer Banks of NC!
We have a 2nd-floor unit in the great Summer Winds complex. Located just steps off the elevator, the condo includes an open-concept Kitchen (with Breakfast Bar), Living Room, and Dining Room. The Living Room has plenty of seating and a 42' flat screen TV w/ Blue-Ray DVD. The Master Bedroom has a queen bed with 32' flat screen TV w/ DVD and an en-suite Master Bath. Both Guest room #2 and #3 have full-sized beds and simple access to the Guest Bath on the Hall. Our Condo has new AC system, hot water heater, and a Washer-Dryer Combo. There are 3 outdoor pools, and 1 heated, salt-water, indoor pool inside the sports complex. Have fun playing tennis, racquetball, or walking the beach searching for shells and watching the dolphins play out in the waves. Gated community with 24-hour security. We have many luxuries to make you feel casual and inviting in our condo.
Are you ready to make some incredible family memories? We sure hope so!
Keywords: 1st floor unit, straighforward access to beach and 3 outdoor pools, sports-complex with newly heated, salt-water indoor pool! Two hot tubs, sauna, game room, lighted tennis courts, racquetball, Ginger's cafe at main pool, tons of family activities to make everybody pleased!
- Many property owners and rental properties provide Beaufort, NC area promotional guides which feature money-saving promotions, either offered individually by local companies, or by a partnership between the management company and the local itself. Search for these books and promotional books, as this allows visitors to enjoy those wonderful activities at a considerable discounted.
- Want to avoid the crowds? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of top prices.
- Are you a military veteran? Several management companies provide special discounts to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your visiting group qualifies for a discount.
- Some properties are primarily designed for particular groups of visitors. Event homes are best for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate retreats. Some rentals cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are situated close to music venues. If there's a particular Beaufort, NC atteaction you simply love, search for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Management companies and individual property owners commonly offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term rate, offers buyers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any nights missed due to personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen motel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
The Rental Process
You might be pleasantly surprised to learn just how many rentals are available at your destination. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Vacation homes are commonly owner operated or managed by property management companies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their properties, management companies are instrumental in assisting travellers with reserving, check-in, house cleaning services, and any routine service issues that may occur.
We have constructed a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your vacation rental experience.
Finding and booking the right rental:
Before you book "Luxury Condo On The North Carolina Crystal Coast", review our short list of things to consider.
The Sooner, The Better
Beaufort, NC rental homes start booking very early. For the best selection, start your planning and search Six-12 months prior to your vacation. Holiday reunions can be a popular time for families to plan their Summer trips..
Settle on your Place and Vacation Week
Oftentimes, the most challenging part of planning your trip is choosing where to search, and when. After the big decisions are hammered out, the rest becomes easier.
Choosing an Correctly-Sized Rental home
Confirm who is joining, and just how many/what type of bedroom setup you should have. Try to remember that many rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to determine what is suitable for your party. Generally rental home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Have a Budget
Confirm that "Luxury Condo On The North Carolina Crystal Coast" satisfies your price range *during your desired dates*. If multiple individuals or families are sharing the cost, check to make sure each group understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Generally, a single person in the group will be in charge of making the whole reservation and recovering each party's contribution.
Rental Home Amenities
What amenities is your group searching for? Do you just want a rental home with a swimming pool, jacuzzi or beach volleyball court? Will the unit need to be beachfront, in town, or close to restaurants? Are mattress sheets offered with the rental contract, or will you need to take your own? Make a list of "necessities and preferences" from your company to help narrow your search to the most appropriate rental.
Special Factors to consider
Do individual members of your party have special needs? Make sure you remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Take the Dog
Are you or other people in the crew traveling with a four-legged friend? While many vacation homes allow animals, guidelines and fees fluctuate per rental. Study your contract thoroughly! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
The best places to Search
A number of internet resources exist to match clients with property owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental homes" for local rental management companies. Besides having exceptional rental properties, local companies provide superb service..
When you have spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your travel dates are available.
While not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try asking for an extra night. Your easiest opportunity for a reduced rate will be shifting to a less desirable week.
Study the Contract
You will want to know which services are included:
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the normal price, vacationers will need to pay local taxes when renting "Luxury Condo On The North Carolina Crystal Coast", as well as any other additional fees which may be required based upon their situation, including an animal fee, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancellation policies are different with each rental. Many rental home agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you reassurance should tragedy strike.
Book your Rental Home
As soon as you think you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. Do not forget that most rental agreements will require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the rental owner.
Get Contact Details
Put the property manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your visit.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental home immediately upon arrival. Call the property manager immediately to report your findings.
- You may need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television set or jacuzzi. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. Residents usually live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Natives are a fantastic source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best areas for shopping?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Make sure that you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinetry and closets.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one last time and look for property damage. If at all possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your stay? Many vacation rental management companies and vacation rental websites allow customers to offer feedback. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was first-rate, they'll appreciate your praise. If something was unacceptable and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the property wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
Use Your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Does everyone want to return next year? We hope this guide steered you to a fantastic home away from home. If the rental property was not perfect, and you will better recognize how to filter your search for the next trip.
- Island Water Sports - 0.7 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 0.3 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 0.5 miles
- Crab Shack - 0.7 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 0.7 miles
- Port Of Call - 0.7 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 3.0 miles
- Frankâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 3.5 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 1.0 miles
- Island Water Sports - 0.7 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 3.1 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 0.3 miles
- Beach Wheels Bike Rentals - 0.4 miles
- Homerâ€™s Point Marina - 0.7 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 0.7 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 0.8 miles
- Leni Newell Studios And Gallery - 0.7 miles