- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Game Room
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyKerley Condo, unit 706 is a modern modernized 3 bedroom, 3 bath condominium. We are on the 7th floor and have a spectacular view of both the sound and the beach. 1 king bed and 2 queen beds, beds made, linens, and cleaning supplied. Gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, breakfast bar, dishwasher, washer/dryer, wall mount hair dryers. 4 Flat screen TV's, high speed wireless internet, (Intelligent TV/Hi Def in LR with DVR). Come check it out. We’d adore to have you and your family over!
The Nautical Club is a premier year round resort on North Carolina's pristine Crystal Coast. It is an 8 floor, sound front, condominium complex with a complex-private boat and kayak launch. Located in the whimsical fishing village of Salter Path/Indian Beach, The Nautical Club serves as both a primary or secondary home to many, as well as a holiday destination for others.
Central Air and heat (variable speed ac/heat with humidifier), microwave, telephones (unlimited long distance) and ceiling fans all through. 4 Flat screen TV's, high speed wireless internet, (Intelligent TV/Hi Def in LR with DVR. Furnished covered sound front porch overlooking the Sound and I.C.W. Vistas of the sea from the furbished community veranda just steps from the front door. Master bedroom with private bath/jetted tub and separate shower with access to sound front porch. The Nautical Club Conveniences include: Sea view game room, Sound front Study Area, Exercise Room with treadmills, elliptical machines, stationary bicycles, and weights, outdoor pool with a slide & bathhouse, 120' private sound front fishing pier, private boat ramp for jet ski, skiff or sailboat with thirty-six 22' Boat and trailer parking spaces, professionally landscaped, covered parking, elevators, two beach accesses with parking across street. Linens supplied with beds made for units. No Smoking! No Family Animals!
With the exception of a couple of owner's closets, our entire condo is complimentary for our visitors to use. A completely supplied kitchen gives you the option of preparing in or eating out at one of the many fine eateries in the area. Staying at the Nautical Club enables you to adore both the sound vistas/activities or walk miles of immaculate beach from just across the the pleasures of the sound and sea or the gameroom, exercise center, or pool.
If you have any questions please let us know.
- Many property management companies and vacation houses supply Beaufort, NC area travel discount magazines that feature money-saving offers, either offered individually by merchants, or via a relationship between the property manager and the store itself. These guides may provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Are you willing to change your dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons frequently offer incredible rates on weekly rental properties.
- Are you a military veteran? Several rental companies provide markdowns to vets and active-duty forces. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a discounted price.
- Some homes are particularly designed for particular groups of vacationers. Event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding parties and corporate meetings. Some homes appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other rentals are situated close to music venues. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and sight-seeing opportunities you are most interested in.
- Consider obtaining trip insurance together with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay price, provides vacationers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed a result of personal medical related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline.
General Vacation Rental Advice
Some people are surprised to discover how many properties are available in their area of interest. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Vacation rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property owners frequently select management companies to facilitate internet marketing, house cleaning and maintenance tasks.
We've developed a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your rental experience.
Where to find and reserve the best rental property:
Before you decide to book "Nautical Club 706 - 3 bedroom 3 bath soundside condominium", go through our short collection of points to consider.
Start Your Search Early
Beaufort, NC vacation homes are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, when possible. Many visitors prefer to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Decide on a Town and Time
Start by determining which specific area of Beaufort, NC you prefer to explore, and the determine trip dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Confirm who is joining, and how many/what kind of bedroom setup you should have. Keep in mind that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to figure out what is suitable for your family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available online. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you reserve the home.
What Exactly Are You Prepared to Spend?
Will your chosen rental home suit your budget during that choice Summer week? Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from company prior to reserving an expensive rental. Generally speaking, one member of the group will be responsible for making the full reservation and getting each family member's share.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is the family trying to find? Is a screened-in porch a necessity? Do you wish to be away from it all, or near civilization? Are sheets offered with the rental agreement, or do you need to bring your own? Make a list of priority amenities to guide narrow your search.
Sometimes the elder generation has problems with staircases. Make sure you remember and ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Make sure you include your furry family members. Pets are welcome at many vacation homes, but policies can vary. Type of animal, size and dog breeds could be restricted. Make certain to read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
The best places to Search
When the location, travel dates and family members are decided, search multiple sources to find the best vacation home selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation rentals" for local property management companies. Local agencies generally have a unique selection of rental homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you've identified your dream rental, make sure your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try getting an additional night. Negotiating rates is most effective through the off-season when many rentals sit vacant.
Read the Entire Contract
Read through the full contract and be sure you understand who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. Rental management companies and individual rental owners commonly offer their clients the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides comfort should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental Home
Once you think you've found "the one", start the reservation process. Do not forget that most rental contracts will require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the vacation rental owner.
Keep Your Property Manager's Info
Be sure to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend saving the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- To assure no damages are associated with your visit, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. We also suggest immediately phoning the property manager with a report of any damage, along with your request for any needed repairs. If there is a difference of opinion about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts will probably be helpful.
- You may need guidance for a fireplace, TV or spa. Contact your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. More often than not, adjacent residences are filled by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local people are a fantastic source of advice. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- You should make sure you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinetry and closets.
- As soon as everything is out, perform a walk-through of the property to make certain no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Most vacation rental management companies and rental websites permit customers to offer reviews. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but honest with regards to experience. Top property owners and managers will work hard to fix the issue.
Learn and Improve
Hold a meeting with your travel companions. Did they love their rental? Maybe everything ended up being outstanding and you are happy to reserve the property for your next vacation. If not, you have acquired valuable experience to help with your next search.
- Island Water Sports - 1.0 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 0.2 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 0.3 miles
- Crab Shack - 0.4 miles
- Port Of Call - 0.4 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 0.5 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 2.7 miles
- Frankâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 3.3 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 0.8 miles
- Island Water Sports - 1.0 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 3.4 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 0.2 miles
- Beach Wheels Bike Rentals - 0.2 miles
- Homerâ€™s Point Marina - 0.3 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 1.0 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 1.1 miles
- Leni Newell Studios And Gallery - 0.4 miles