- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Baby Gate
- Beach Chairs
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeper Optional
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Considered
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyA comfortable oceanfront bungalow comfortably located in the 7000 block of Sea Drive. A brief bicycle ride into town for shopping and eateries, this 5 bedroom bungalow is freshly remodeled, has a new roof, new comfort vinyl plank floor, granite counter tops in kitchen with partial cabinet replacement, new interior paint, many renovated furnishings including tv's and beds, plus 2 bedrooms of new furnishings. The elegant tongue and groove ceiling of 1974 on the top outdoor space reminds us all that this home is constructed solid and is in fact works as a recurring designer's choice. Ideal combination of the yesteryear feel of an old beach bungalow w/ amenities of a much newer unit. The sea vistas are dazzling with solid windows across the top outdoor space. Lovingly maintained for our special renters. Put this one on the brief list!
- Many property managers and rental homes supply Beaufort, NC area travel discount catalogs which feature money-saving deals, either offered individually by local companies, or by a relationship between the property manager and the local merchant itself. Look for these publications and coupon books, because this allows vacationers to experience those wonderful activities at a often significantly discounted.
- Prefer to steer clear of the crowds and save cash? Off-peak times offer up significant bargains.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Make sure to confirm with property manager to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a special offer.
- Some homes are primarily suited for particular groups of vacationers. Event homes are best for weddings, receptions and corporate escapes. Some homes cater to beach bums. Other properties are situated close to music venues. If there's a certain Beaufort, NC atteaction which you just love, search for rental properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Give thought to purchasing trip insurance along with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term price, offers travellers reimbursement of their travel costs for any days missed due to personal health emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned hotel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
You may be surprised to learn how many rentals are available at your destination. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Virtually all rental homes in Beaufort, NC are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local property management companies. Owners typically choose management companies to manage online advertising, housekeeping services and regular maintenance.
We've developed a brief guide to help you get the most out of your vacation property experience.
Where to find and reserve a great rental property:
Before you book "Ocean Front Cottage, Panoramic view, PETS are FREE. Close to all EI activities", read through our brief collection of factors to consider.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Selection
Like many trendy hot spots, In Beaufort, NC the best vacation rentals are booked very early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, whenever possible. Holiday gatherings can be a popular time for families to plan their Summer family vacations..
Pick your Town and Travel Week
Consensus can be tough among members of the family, but the moment this challenging part is finished everything will start to slide in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Confirm who is attending the vacation, and just how many/what sort of bedroom configuration you need to have. Be mindful that most rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to determine what is acceptable for your company. Generally vacation home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Stay on a Budget
Does the preferred vacation property fit your budget during that popular Summer week? Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones before booking an expensive rental. A single member of your company will have to be given the task of getting repayments and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental fee at time of booking.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What home features is your group interested in? Are you looking for a rental home with outdoor kitchen? Do you desire to be far from the crowds, or close to a city setting? Are extras like beach chairs, grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental home payment? Make a list of "needs and desires" from your group to help narrow your search to the most suitable property.
Accessibility and Special Issues to consider
Grandpa and Grandma will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-only condo on the 3rd floor. Make sure you remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Make sure you include your companion! Even though many vacation homes allow pets, guidelines and fees vary per property. A number of limitations might dismiss a potential rental. Study your contract thoroughly! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement.
Start the Search
Many websites exist to match guests with property owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental homes" for local property management companies. Local agencies typically have an exclusive collection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
When you've spotted your dream rental, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season trip, try asking for an additional night. Off-peak weeks should be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read The Agreement
You'll want to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes state taxes, pet and other extra fees.
If you need to Cancel
Cancellation policies are different for each rental. Many rental home contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs between 1% - 5% of your base rental cost, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any nights missed due to personal medical-related emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected motel stay or additional gas.
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. Keep in mind that most rental agreements will require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the home owner.
Get Contact Info
Make sure you get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Record the condition of the rental home immediately upon arrival. We also recommend immediately calling the property manager with a report of any damages, along with your request for any critical repairs. This can prevent disagreements during checkout.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, condo access, swimming pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the rental manager immediately. A quick phone call eliminates many hassles.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best spots for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Clean up a little bit. Even when you're paying a house cleaning fee, The vacation rental needs to be in good shape. Sinks full of dishes, substantial sand on the floor and sticky messes should really be dealt with before leaving.
- When everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to make sure no property damage occurred during your stay. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a blast? Most vacation rental web sites request feedback after your stay is complete. Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your favorable reviews. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the rental was not as described, you'll want to note that in your critique.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with your traveling companions. Does everyone want to re-book next year? Hopefully this guide helped you find a terrific vacation rental. Maybe the property was not quite right, and you'll better understand how to filter your search for the next trip.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.7 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 1.2 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.2 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.2 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 1.6 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 2.6 miles
- Circle Pizza - 0.9 miles
- Chowdaheads - 0.9 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.7 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 1.0 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 3.7 miles
- Emerald Club Tropical Beach Bar - 1.1 miles
- Cedar Street Park - 1.1 miles
- Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier - 1.1 miles
- Emerald Isle Adventures - 1.2 miles
- Carolina Kitesurfing - 1.2 miles