- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Game Room
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThis spectacular 4th floor 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom oceanfront sleeps 8 and offers extraordinary sea vistas. Plane Beaching has direct oceanfront vistas and is located in the end building. Plane Beaching has a queen sleeper couch in the living room, dining area with a table that seats 6 and a kitchen bar with 4 barstools for additional seating. The master bedroom has a queen bed with an en-suite full bathroom. Bedroom #2 has a double/twin bunk bed and an additional twin bed and it's own full bathroom. A washer and dryer is located inside the condo for your use.
Plane Beaching is located in Summerwinds in Indian Beach, NC. Lots of on-site niceties which includes an indoor salt water pool, outdoor pools, present shop, game room and snack bar, sports complex, and workout room
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to visit. Most official tourism bureaus offer printed travel guides with special packages for accommodations, restaurants and attractions. These guides may provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- Are your travel dates flexible? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of maximum pricing.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be qualified for discounted rates. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a markdown.
- Is there a certain activity that you are most looking forward to during your stay? If there's a particular Beaufort, NC atteaction you simply love, be on the lookout for rental properties that cater especially to you.
- Give thought to obtaining trip insurance with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which usually add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, provides travellers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed due to personal health emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline.
How to Book a Vacation Home
You might be surprised to discover how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, guests are certain to select a property which fits their expectations and spending budget.
Nearly all rentals in Beaufort, NC are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local rental management agencies. Property management companies leverage scale, technology and expertise to provide effortless operational administration on behalf of the homeowner..
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have identified several tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rentals, however most novices will be happy to know that many of these "methods" are in plain sight, if you recognize where they should look.
Finding and booking the right vacation property:
Before you book "Ocean Front, Ocean View Condo - Oceanfront Summerwinds Condos", read through our short checklist of considerations.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Choices
Beaufort, NC vacation homes book months (and up to a year) in advance. To get the best selection, start your planning and search 6-12 months prior to your trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental home..
Find your Area and Choose Dates
Sometimes, the toughest portion of preparing for your trip is deciding on where to go, and when. After the big decisions are tackled, everything else is easier.
How Many Beds?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Bear in mind that a lot of properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to figure out what is most appropriate for your company. Most rental listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Exactly What Are You Prepared to Pay?
Will your favorite vacation property suit your budget during that choice Summer week? Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones prior to booking an expensive vacation property. One member of your family needs to be in charge of getting payments and agreeing to responsibility for the complete rental cost at time of booking.
Compose a list of "Wants" and "Requirements"
What amenities is the family interested in? Do you want a vacation property with outside dining area? Do you want to be away from it all, or close to a city setting? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included with your rental fee? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and wishes" from your company to help filter your search to the perfect rental.
Grandparents will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-only condominium on the Third floor. Ensure that you remember and ask about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Think About Furry Family Members?
Remember to include your pets. Animals are welcome at many rental homes, but policies differ. Read your contract very carefully! Additional charges may apply when pets are added. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Its Time to Search
Many websites exist to match guests with property owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Local companies usually have an exclusive collection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you've spotted your dream rental, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable week, try getting an extra night. Your best possibility of a lower rate will be changing to a less desirable week.
Study the Entire Agreement
Read the entire contract and make sure you fully understand who is liable for:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Be sure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
If you need to Cancel
Be sure to be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of your base rental rate, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal health-related emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen motel stay or additional gas.
Reserve your Rental Property
Once you believe you've found "the one", start the reservation process. You will probably have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Be sure you get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest storing the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental unit right away. Call the property manager immediately to report your findings.
- You could need guidance for a fireplace, Television or spa tub. Contact your home manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call helps prevent many head aches.
- Please be respectful of the community. Often, adjacent properties are filled by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Natives may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best areas for night life?
- Make sure to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home locked up while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your possessions. Sweep every room in the house for forgotten items. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, cabinets, backyards, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- When everything is out, begin a walk-through of the property to make certain no damage occurred during your remain. We recommend walking through with the property manager wherever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Most rental home websites seek comments after your stay is complete. Owners and property managers will appreciate your glowing critiques. If something went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but straightforward regarding your stay. Top owners and managers will try hard to rectify the situation.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your family. Did everyone have a good time? Hopefully this guide helped you find a terrific rental home. If not, you've gained useful experience that can help with the next search.
- Island Water Sports - 0.8 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 0.2 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 0.3 miles
- Crab Shack - 0.5 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 0.6 miles
- Port Of Call - 0.6 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 2.9 miles
- Frankâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 3.4 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 0.9 miles
- Island Water Sports - 0.8 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 3.2 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 0.2 miles
- Beach Wheels Bike Rentals - 0.2 miles
- Homerâ€™s Point Marina - 0.5 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 0.8 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 0.9 miles
- Leni Newell Studios And Gallery - 0.5 miles