- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyWelcome to Oceans Edge. Recently constructed in 2018, this superb, direct oceanfront home offers beautiful veiws of the Atlantic Sea and a private pool and sleeps 12 .
The first floor has a recreation room with a 65" intelligent TV and a blow up bed for additional sleeping, one bedroom with twin beds and a 48" intelligent TV, one bath and a gorgeous covered outdoor space.
The second floor has an open concept with a delightful sizable kitchen, livingroom and dining room with seating for 10 with additional seating at the bar. Another bedroom with a king size bed and a 55" intelligent TV, a bathroom and laundry room are also located on this floor along with a partially covered outdoor space.
The third floor has 3 bedrooms, a master suite with a king size bed and 55" intelligent TV, direct vistas of the sea and a partially covered outdoor space. There is also another bedroom with a queen size bed and a 48" intelligent TV and this room has a oceanfront outdoor space as well. The last bedroom on the third floor also has a king bed and a 55" intelligent TV.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many property management companies and vacation rental properties supply Beaufort, NC area traveller discount guides which feature deals, either offered individually by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the local merchant itself. These guides provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- Would like to stay away from the crowds? Shoulder seasons offer outstanding savings.
- Several property management companies and owners offer savings for active and veteran men and women of the Armed forces, or repeat visitors of the same vacation home. Make sure to confirm with property management company to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Some rental properties are basically designed to serve specific guests, whether it is downtown rentals with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center homes with close access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have their own boat launching areas. You should prioritize your proximity to the activities and interesting attractions you are most looking forward to.
- Vacation rental companies and individual property owners commonly offer clients an opportunity to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental cost, offers travellers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any days missed as a result of personal health-related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned hotel stay or additional gas.
How to Book a Rental Home
Some people are surprised to discover how many vacation rentals are located in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available allows them to find an suitable getaway to accommodate their Beaufort, NC family, from relaxed condominiums to large event homes with several bedrooms.
The vast majority of vacation homes in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local property management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, staff and practical experience to provide hassle-free operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have discovered a few tips and tricks over the years with regards to renting vacation rentals, however many newcomers will be happy to find that many of these "methods" are in plain sight, if you understand where to look.
Searching for and booking the perfect rental:
Before you book "Oceans Edge-5 Bedroom with Pool direct oceanfront, Sleeps 12 New Construction ", review our short collection of issues to consider.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Selection
Beaufort, NC vacation homes are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, when possible. Holiday reunions are a great time for groups to plot their Summer family trips..
Find your Area and Establish Dates
Begin by picking which particular area of Beaufort, NC you'd like to explore, and the approximate dates you'll be vacationing.
Just How Many Beds?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Keep in mind that many vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to determine what is suitable for the group. Most rental listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Make a Budget
Most vacation homes are marketed with a price range. Confirm the cost for your desired week. It might be at the high end of the range. If multiple individuals or family members are sharing the cost, be certain that each person knows their obligation and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. A single individual in your party will have to be given the task of getting payments and acknowledging responsibility for the entire rental payment at time of reservation.
Vacation home Features
What property features is the family looking for? Is a screened deck a requirement? Do you want to be far from the crowds, or near civilization? Does the home have bikes and beach toys available throughout your stay? Make a list of priority conveniences to facilitate narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Factors to consider
Occasionally the elder generation has trouble with stairs. Make sure that you remember and ask about wheel chair access, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Your Dog Needs a Vacation, Too
Don't forget to include your companion! Even though a number of vacation rentals allow dogs, rules and costs vary per rental. Type of pet, size and breeds might be restricted. Study your contract very carefully! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
A number of websites exist to match clients with property owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local companies will have a unique assortment of vacation homes daily and weekly.
When you've identified your dream rental, double check to make sure your travel dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Negotiating rates is most effective throughout the off-peak season when many homes sit vacant.
Study the Entire Agreement
You really need to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the standard charge, visitors will have to pay local taxes when booking "Oceans Edge-5 Bedroom with Pool direct oceanfront, Sleeps 12 New Construction ", in addition to various other fees which may be mandatory depending on their situation, including a pet charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Make sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Vacation home management companies and individual property owners typically offer their guests the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental cost, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed resulting from personal medical related emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen motel stay or additional gas.
Once you think you've identified "the one", start the booking process. You'll likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Get Contact Details
Put the rental manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your visit.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. To make sure no damages are associated with your visit, make a record of any problem areas of the rental. If you discover wear and tear, or if repairs are required contact the home manager immediately. This may protect against conflicts during check out.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, condo access, pool operation, etc... we advise you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save several hours of difficulties.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. Permanent residents probably live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a visit considerably more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Locals can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Clean up a little. Regardless of whether you're spending money on a housekeeping fee, The vacation home really needs to be in very good condition. Kitchen sinks filled with dirty dishes, surplus sand on the floor and sticky messes should be addressed before leaving.
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one last time and look for property damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you rate your experience? Most rental management companies and rental search sites allow travellers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was great, they will appreciate your compliments. If anything was unsatisfactory and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or when the property wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point in your comments.
Learn from your Stay
Did everybody have a good time? Ideally everything turned out to be exceptional and you're excited to re-book the rental home for next year. Maybe the rental property wasn't ideal, and you'll better understand how to improve your search for the next vacation.
- Circa 81 - 3.8 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.9 miles
- Dank Burrito - 4.1 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 4.2 miles
- Island Water Sports - 4.5 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 0.8 miles
- Molly's Beachside Bar And Grill - 2.8 miles
- Surfari Restaurant and Bar - 2.9 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 2.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.0 miles
- Island Water Sports - 4.5 miles
- North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores - 0.4 miles
- Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area - 0.4 miles
- Crystal Coast Country Club - 2.1 miles
- Brandywine Bay Golf Club - 3.1 miles
- Homerâ€™s Point Marina - 3.2 miles