- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyRecently bought and renovated for your beach hideaway! Open floor plan with kitchen and living room with vaulted ceilings. Wrap around outdoor space with 3 stair cases so it can be accessed from the front and both sides of the home. Our home has a beach theme all over to immerse you into your beach holiday. Wifi and cable along with TV's with constructed in ROKU in each bedroom and living room. Quick walk to the beach! Home is in a peaceful neighborhood and a brief distance to shop, eat and be entertained! Home is located in Deer Horn Dunes with wild Deer roaming in early morning and late afternoons.
LIVING ROOM & KITCHEN
Enormous and open with a 65" Wall Mounted LED TV. Living room also has two couches, one with a queen sleeper couch along with a Chaise Parlor. Kitchen has new appliances with a dining room table. Kitchen is entirely supplied for your preparing pleasures. Lower Level has a Living Room with a 50" LED Wall Mounted TV and also has a Queen pull out couch.
There are 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths on the top level. Master Bedroom, Rear Spare Bedroom have Queen beds and the Front Spare Bedroom has 2 twins. The lower level of the home has 1 Bedroom with a Queen bed and a full bath. Each room has its own TV with WiFi, cable and ROKU
Extensive and generous with washing machine and dryer.
Deck is a wrap around with 3 stair cases. The main stair case is in the front of the home with one on each side of the home. There are chairs and modest tables to relish the sunshine. On the ground level, under the outdoor space, there are more chairs and a swing to appreciate the beach wind blowing through the area.
The lower level has a bedroom, kitchen (without an oven/stove but does include a refrigerator and microwave), full bathroom and living room.
The lower level can be used as a private hideaway for parents or sizable parents. Poker Table and Foosball Table in lower level kitchen. Home has generous parking out front. Charcoal grille supplied along with a picnic table. The unit is open for playing games and has an enclosed outdoor shower for your appreciation after coming off of the beach. Brief 4 min. walk to the beach with a public access for the neighborhood. We have numerous beach chairs, some beach games and a aluminum pull cart to make it smooth carrying your beach belongs to and on the beach. We also have 3 adult bicycles on the unit for your use.
We give you with our own linens which include new sheets for each bed and sleeper couch. We also give 12 towels and wash cloths, bath mats for each bath, two kitchen towels and wash cloths and a starter pack of toiletries including toilet paper, paper towels, bath soap at NO ADDITIONAL PRICE!
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to visit. Many established tourism bureaus will offer you guides with deals for rental properties, dining and activities. These guides may provide a great start to your rental home search.
- Are your travel dates flexible? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of maximum costs.
- Many rental companies and owners offer special discounts for active duty and veteran men and women of the US Military, or repeat visitors of the same property. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your travelling group is eligible for a reduction.
- Is there a specific activity you are most anticipating during your stay? If there's a specific Beaufort, NC atteaction you simply love, keep an eye out for rentals that cater especially to you.
- Give thought to purchasing trip insurance along with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the basic rental cost, offers buyers reimbursement of their rental costs for any missed a result of personal medical related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline.
How to Book a Rental Home
Some people are surprised to discover just how many rental homes are available in their area of interest. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rental homes are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by property owners because they coordinate the advertising and operations..
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have figured out a handful of tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting vacation homes, however most novices will be delighted to realize that many of these "strategies" are in plain sight, if you know where to search.
How to find and reserve the perfect vacation home:
Before you start to book "Oceanside Beach House, newly updated, 5 minute walk to the beach!!", read through our brief collection of issues to consider.
Start Your Search Early
Beaufort, NC vacation homes start booking early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home..
Find your Spot and Identify Dates
Oftentimes, the hardest portion of preparing for your vacation is figuring out where to search, and when. As soon as the big decisions are resolved, everything else is more straightforward.
Just How Much Rental home Do You Really Need?
Determine who is traveling, and how many/what type of bedroom setup you should have. Keep in mind that a lot of homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for your family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available on the internet. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you book.
Exactly What Are You Willing to Spend?
Make certain "Oceanside Beach House, newly updated, 5 minute walk to the beach!!" satisfies your budget *during your desired dates*. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family prior to booking a pricey rental home. Most rental agreements call for a single individual to be in charge of the full reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What home features is the family searching for? Do you primarily want a rental with a pool, jacuzzi or beach volleyball court? Does the unit need to be beach front, the downtown area, or close to restaurants? Will the property have bicycles and beach toys for use throughout your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and desires" from your group to help narrow your search to the most suitable rental.
In some cases the elder generation has trouble with stairs. Ensure that you remember and inquire about wheelchair access, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Do not forget to include your companion! Dog policies are different at each property. Study descriptions carefully. Many limitations may possibly eliminate a prospective rental home. Read your contract thoroughly! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
Searching the Internet
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental properties" for local property management companies. Local property management companies proudly offer an exceptional vacation experience.
When you have located your dream rental, make sure your trip dates are available.
While not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study The Agreement
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Ensure that your price includes all state taxes and fees.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Be sure you understand the cancellation policy before booking. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers relief should disaster strike.
Complete the Booking
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Remember that most rental contracts require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the property owner.
Get Contact Details
Be sure to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend saving the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damages when you arrive. If you find wear and tear, or if repairs are needed contact the rental manager immediately.
- You might need guidance for a fireplace, Television or spa tub. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to assist. A brief phone call eliminates many problems.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best areas for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the property locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Make certain you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cupboards and wardrobes.
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and look for property damage. When possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your rental? Most rental property websites seek reviews after your stay . Property owners and property managers will appreciate your glowing critiques. If something went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but honest regarding your rental experience. Top property owners and managers will work very hard to correct the issue.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with your traveling companions. Did they love their rental? We hope this guide steered you to a fantastic rental home. If not, you have gained invaluable rental search experience that will help with the next search.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.4 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 0.3 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 1.3 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.6 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.6 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 1.7 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 0.2 miles
- 4 J's Cafe and Bakery - 0.8 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.4 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 2.0 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 0.2 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 0.3 miles
- Water Boggan - 0.6 miles
- Teezher Charters - 0.7 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 0.7 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 0.8 miles