- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyRecently bought and modernized for your beach hideaway! Open floor plan with kitchen and living room with vaulted ceilings. Wrap around outdoor space with 3 stair cases so it can be accessed from the front and both sides of the home. Our home has a beach theme everywhere to immerse you into your beach holiday. Wifi and cable along with TV's with constructed in ROKU in each bedroom and living room. Quick walk to the beach! Home is in a peaceful neighborhood and a brief distance to shop, eat and be entertained! Home is located in Deer Horn Dunes with wild Deer roaming in early morning and late afternoons.
LIVING ROOM & KITCHEN
Roomy and open with a 65" Wall Mounted LED TV. Living room also has two couches, one with a queen sleeper couch along with a Chaise Parlor. Kitchen has new appliances with a dining room table. Kitchen is completely supplied for your preparing pleasures. Lower Level has a Living Room with a 50" LED Wall Mounted TV and also has a Queen pull out couch.
There are 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths on the top level. Master Bedroom, Rear Spare Bedroom have Queen beds and the Front Spare Bedroom has 2 twins. The lower level of the home has 1 Bedroom with a Queen bed and a full bath. Each room has its own TV with WiFi, cable and ROKU
Substantial and cavernous with washing machine and dryer.
Deck is a wrap around with 3 stair cases. The main stair case is in the front of the home with one on each side of the home. There are chairs and modest tables to appreciate the sunshine. On the ground level, under the outdoor space, there are more chairs and a swing to adore the beach wind blowing through the area.
The lower level has a bedroom, kitchen (without an oven/stove but does include a refrigerator and microwave), full bathroom and living room.
The lower level can be used as a private hideaway for parents or huge parents. Poker Table, Foosball Table and a giant game selection in lower level kitchen. Home has abundant parking out front. Charcoal grille supplied along with a picnic table. The unit is open for playing games and has an enclosed outdoor shower for your comfort after coming off of the beach. Brief 5 min. walk to the beach with a public access for the neighborhood. We have numerous beach chairs, some beach games and a aluminum pull cart to make it painless carrying your beach belongs to and on the beach. We also have 4 adult bicycles on the unit for your use.
We give you with our own linens which include new sheets for each bed and sleeper couch. We also give towels and wash cloths, bath mats for each bath, two kitchen towels and wash cloths and a starter pack of toiletries including toilet paper, paper towels, bath soap at NO ADDITIONAL PRICE!
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Find the tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Many official tourism bureaus offer printed travel guide books with special offers for lodging, dining and attractions. Keep an eye out for these magazines and coupon books, as this allows vacationers to experience the same activities at a generally significantly discounted.
- Want to stay away from crowds of people and cut costs? Shoulder seasons feature incredible opportunities.
- Many vacation rental companies and owners offer special discounts for active duty and veteran men and women of the U.S. Military, or returning individuals of the same rental home. Be sure to confirm with property management company to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a discounted price.
- Is there a specific activity that you are mainly looking forward to during your stay? Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the family activities and tours you are most excited about.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance along with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, offers guests reimbursement of their travel expenses for any missed due to medical related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
How to Book a Rental Home
You might be surprised to uncover how many rentals are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, clients are sure to locate a rental home that matches their expectations and spending plan.
The vast majority of rentals in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by established local rental management companies. Property management companies are liked by property owners because they coordinate the internet marketing and operations..
We've assembled a brief guide to help you get the most out of your rental property experience.
Where to find and book a great vacation rental:
Before you decide to book "Oceanside Beach House, 5 minute walk to the beach!!", review our short checklist of things to consider.
The Sooner, The Better
Beaufort, NC vacation rentals start booking very early. For the best selection, start your planning and search 6-Twelve months before a trip. Holiday gatherings can be a great time for families to plan their Summer trips..
Select your Area and Vacation Week
Start by deciding which particular area of Beaufort, NC you want to visit, and the determine travel dates.
Decide on a Size
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Bear in mind that many vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for the party. Generally rental listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Determine Your Budget
Will your preferred rental home fit your budget during that choice Summer week? If multiple individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, confirm that each group understands their obligations and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Most rental agreements require a single individual to be responsible for the entire reservation.
Compose a list of "Preferences" and "Necessities"
What amenities is your group trying to find? Are you looking for a rental with patio lounge? Will the unit need to be beach front, in town, or in close proximity to restaurants? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental property rate? Build a list of priority conveniences to guide filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Considerations
Elderly family members will thank you for not reserving a stairs-access-only property on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is needed, factor that into your search. Most rental home postings will include a list of amenities.
Are you or other people in the party travelling with a pet dog? Pet policies are different at each rental property. Read descriptions carefully. Type of animal, size and dog breeds can be controlled. Make certain you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement.
Searching the Internet
When the area, dates and attendees are decided, search multiple sources to get the best rental selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation homes" for local property management companies. Local agencies frequently have an exclusive assortment of rental properties daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to confirm the home has everything required. If something is missing, the vacation rental management company might know of comparable homes that better fit your style and budget..
Although not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season trip, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read The Contract
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Ensure you be aware of the cancellation policy before reserving. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the standard rental home cost, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal health related emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
As soon as you believe you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. Keep in mind that most rental contracts will require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the vacation home owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Be sure to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Good luck on booking your vacation home! You're on the way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Take notes of any problems right after you arrive. We also recommend immediately phoning the rental manager with a report of any wear and tear, along with your request for any necessary fixes. This may prevent disagreements during check out.
- Ask questions. Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, property access, pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager immediately. A quick phone call eliminates many problems.
- Be considerate of the neighborhood. Residents frequently live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local people may point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Clean up a bit. Even if you're paying a housekeeping fee, The rental needs to be in good shape. Kitchen sinks brimming with dirty dishes, surplus beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes should be dealt with prior to leaving.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for property damage. When possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your choice? Nearly all vacation rental sites request comments after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will appreciate your favorable reviews. If something went wrong, we suggest being understanding but honest with regards to stay. Top property owners and managers will work hard to correct the problem.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Did they feel about the rental? If everything was outstanding, next year's vacation planning is going to be relatively easy. Otherwise, you have gained valuable experience that will help with your next search.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.4 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 0.3 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 1.3 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.6 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.6 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 1.7 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 0.2 miles
- 4Jâ€™s Cafe And Bake Shop - 0.8 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.4 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 2.0 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 0.2 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 0.3 miles
- Water Boggan - 0.6 miles
- Teezher Charters - 0.7 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 0.7 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 0.8 miles