- Emerald Isle
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyRecently bought and modernized for your beach hideaway! Open floor plan with kitchen and living room with vaulted ceilings. Wrap around outdoor space with 3 stair cases so it can be accessed from the front and both sides of the home. Our home has a beach theme everywhere to immerse you into your beach holiday. Wifi and cable along with TV's with constructed in ROKU in each bedroom and living room. Quick walk to the beach! Home is in a peaceful neighborhood and a brief distance to shop, eat and be entertained! Home is located in Deer Horn Dunes with wild Deer roaming in early morning and late afternoons.
LIVING ROOM & KITCHEN
Enormous and open with a 65" Wall Mounted LED TV. Living room also has two couches, one with a queen sleeper couch along with a Chaise Parlor. Kitchen has new appliances with a dining room table. Kitchen is entirely supplied for your preparing pleasures. Lower Level has a Living Room with a 50" LED Wall Mounted TV and also has a Queen pull out couch.
There are 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths on the top level. Master Bedroom, Rear Spare Bedroom have Queen beds and the Front Spare Bedroom has 2 twins. The lower level of the home has 1 Bedroom with a Queen bed and a full bath. Each room has its own TV with WiFi, cable and ROKU
Sizable and cavernous with washing machine and dryer.
Deck is a wrap around with 3 stair cases. The main stair case is in the front of the home with one on each side of the home. There are chairs and modest tables to relish the sunshine. On the ground level, under the outdoor space, there are more chairs and a swing to appreciate the beach wind blowing through the area.
The lower level has a bedroom, kitchen (without an oven/stove but does include a refrigerator and microwave), full bathroom and living room.
The lower level can be used as a private hideaway for parents or generous parents. Poker Table and Foosball Table in lower level kitchen. Home has abundant parking out front. Charcoal grille supplied along with a picnic table. The unit is open for playing games and has an enclosed outdoor shower for your comfort after coming off of the beach. Brief 4 min. walk to the beach with a public access for the neighborhood. We have multiple beach chairs, some beach games and a aluminum pull cart to make it smooth carrying your beach belongs to and on the beach. We also have 3 adult bicycles on the unit for your use.
We give you with our own linens which include new sheets for each bed and sleeper couch. We also give 12 towels and wash cloths, bath mats for each bath, two kitchen towels and wash cloths and a starter pack of toiletries including toilet paper, paper towels, bath soap at NO ADDITIONAL PRICE!
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many property managers and rental properties provide Beaufort, NC area promotional catalogs that feature money-saving deals, either offered individually by local companies, or through a relationship between the property manager and the local store itself. These guides can provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Are you willing to modify your trip week? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of high fees.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be able to get cost savings. Be sure to check with property owner to see if your travelling gang is eligible for a reduced price.
- Some rental homes are basically catered to specific travelers, whether it's beachfront rentals with pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to night life or waterfront homes that have private kiteboarding launching areas. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the adventures and sight-seeing opportunities you are most excited about.
- Consider investing in trip insurance along with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, offers travellers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any days missed as a consequence of personal health-related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
General Vacation Rental Tips & Tricks
Some people are shocked to discover just how many vacation homes can be found in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available allows them to find an optimum getaway to fit their Beaufort, NC family, from relaxing condominiums to colossal event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of vacation homes in Beaufort, NC are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local rental management agencies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, equipment and expertise to provide effortless operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
Below are great tips and strategies to help you understand the vacation home search and booking process.
Finding and booking the best rental:
Do you believe "Oceanside Beach House, newly updated, 5 minute walk to the beach!!" is the perfect rental home for your next vacation? Read through this guide to ensure it fits all of your needs.
Start Your Search Early
Beaufort, NC vacation homes start booking early. For the best selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months prior to your trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home..
Find your Spot and Choose Dates
Begin by picking which specific area of Beaufort, NC you would like to explore, and the determine travel dates.
Choose a Size
How many family members are joining your getaway? Bear in mind that most rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for the company. Generally rental home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
What Exactly Are You Willing to Pay?
Make certain "Oceanside Beach House, newly updated, 5 minute walk to the beach!!" satisfies your price range *during your desired week*. If a few groups or family members are sharing the cost, make certain everyone understands their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Most rental contracts call for a single person to be in charge of the full reservation.
What home features is the family looking for? Do you want a rental home with patio dining area? Will the property need to be beachfront, in town, or in close proximity to wildlife? Are bed sheets included with the rental, or do you need to provide your own? Make a list of "necessities and wants" from your party to help filter your search to the most suitable rental.
Do people in your party have specialized needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are needed, include that into your search. Almost all vacation rental postings include a list of amenities.
Do not forget to include your best friend! Even though a number of rental homes permit dogs, rules and fees vary per rental. A number of constraints might eliminate a prospective vacation property. Make sure that you study agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *prior to* you book!
It Is Time to Search
A number of websites exist to match visitors with property owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental homes" for local rental home management companies. Local rental management companies proudly offer an exceptional vacation experience.
When you've spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your easiest potential for a lower rate is switching to an off-season week.
Read the Total Contract
You should know which services are included:
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the normal price, visitors have to pay state taxes when renting "Oceanside Beach House, newly updated, 5 minute walk to the beach!!", along with any other additional fees which may be mandatory based upon their circumstances, including a dog charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. Rental management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives peace of mind should disaster strike.
Complete the Reservation
Once you believe you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. You will probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Info
Put the rental manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your visit.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure no damages are linked to your stay, make a record of any problem areas of the rental. Call the property manager right away to report your findings.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, condo access, swimming pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Residents will be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Locals are a fantastic source of suggestions. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best places for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the property locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Clean up a bit. Even though you're spending money on a housekeeping fee, The property needs to be in very good condition. Kitchen sinks stuffed with pots and pans, excessive sand on the flooring and sticky messes ought to be addressed prior to leaving.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for damage. If you can, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Many property management companies and rental search sites make it easy for renters to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they will likely appreciate your praise. If anything was disagreeable and they did not correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental was not as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your comments.
Learn from your Stay
Does everyone want to re-book next year? Ideally everything ended up being fantastic and you're ready to re-book the same property for next season. Maybe the rental home wasn't quite right, and you'll better recognize how to filter your search for the next trip.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.4 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 0.3 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 1.3 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.6 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.6 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 1.7 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 0.2 miles
- 4 J's Cafe and Bakery - 0.8 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.4 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 2.0 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 0.2 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 0.3 miles
- Water Boggan - 0.6 miles
- Teezher Charters - 0.7 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 0.7 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 0.8 miles