- Emerald Isle
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Away From It All
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets Considered
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThis gorgeous eastside duplex includes 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and a reverse floor plan to catch all the sea vistas. Plenty of room and big sleeping space for the whole family. Its second-row location is steps from the sea, with a beach access right across the street. Remodeled in 2018 with granite counters in the kitchen and baths, SS appliances and upgraded floor this beach home feels brand new.
The top floor includes an open concept kitchen (renovated with granite counters, stainless appliances, and tile backsplash) a sizable living room with room to relax and table for puzzles and games, and a dining area that seats 8. This pretty room is surrounded by walls of windows and glass doors to catch polished vistas of both the sea and the sound. This level also has a half bath for your appreciation. Just outdoor, there are 2 decks, one covered and one uncovered to accept for the premium sea vistas from every angle. Ample outdoor space furnishings for all to relish its stellar sunset and sunrise vistas!
The main floor includes 3 bedrooms and 2 generous baths (full-size washer and dryer located in the closet of the shared bath). One master bedroom is oceanfront with its own door to the balcony, and the 2nd faces the sound. Both have Queen beds. The 3rd bedroom offers sleeping space for 5 with 1 set of double/twin bunk beds and 1 double bed. All rooms have TVs.
The covered carport provides protection and shade for grilling out, and the outdoor shower offers hot and cold running water.
WiFI and cable are complimentary. Central heating and Air keep things appealing!
Weekly stays are preferred, but stays of less than a week will be considered: Housekeeping and linen costs of $180 and a non-returnable pet deposit of $100 will apply.
Are you interested in renting the whole home for your beach holiday? Check out Vacation Rental By Owner #1290144 to reserve the west side.
Unit location: 1404 Sea Drive, East
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to visit. Many established tourism bureaus offer promotional guides with special deals for rental homes, dining and attractions. These guides can provide a good start to your rental home search.
- In a position to modify your trip dates? Shoulder seasons offer incredible opportunities.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Some property management companies offer markdowns to veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to check with property manager to see if your vacationing gang is eligible for a special offer.
- Some vacation rentals are practically catered to specific travelers, whether it is oceanside units with pier passes, city-center homes with close access to shopping or waterfront homes that have private jetski launching areas. If there's a specific Beaufort, NC activity that you just love, be on the lookout for rentals that cater especially to you.
- Think about getting trip insurance together with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, offers guests reimbursement of their travel expenses for any days missed as a consequence of medical emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel room stay or additional gasoline.
General Vacation Rental Advice
Newcomers are oftentimes surprised at the number and wide range of short term vacation rentals available in the Beaufort, NC area. With such a wide selection, clients are sure to locate a rental home which fits their expectations and budget.
Rental homes are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, equipment and expertise to provide painless operational management on behalf of the homeowner..
We have put together a brief guide to help you get the most out of your vacation property experience.
Searching for and booking the perfect rental:
Before you decide to book " 2nd Row Ocean Front, Pet friendly", go through our brief checklist of considerations.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Selection
Like many desirable vacation spots, In Beaufort, NC the best vacation rentals are booked very early. To assure the most desirable choice of homes, we recommend searching and reserving your Beaufort, NC rental home 6-Twelve months in advance, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your rental..
Find your Area and Choose Dates
Sometimes, the most challenging portion of organizing your trip is deciding on where to go, and when. When the big decisions are hammered out, the rest becomes much easier.
Selecting an Appropriately-Sized Vacation rental
How many family members are planning to share your vacation? Keep in mind that a lot of properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for the company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available on the internet. Otherwise, get in touch with the property owner before you reserve the home.
Decide on Your Budget
Make sure " 2nd Row Ocean Front, Pet friendly" works with your price range *during your desired dates*. If many individuals or family members are sharing the cost, ensure everybody knows their obligation and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to pay. A single individual in your group will have to be given the task of collecting contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the complete rental price at time of reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is your family looking for? Do you just desire a vacation home with a swimming pool, spa tub or volleyball court? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or night life? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental home payment? Gather a list of "necessities and preferences" from your company to help filter your search to the perfect rental.
Accessibility and Special Concerns
Elderly family members will thank you for not renting a stairs-access-only condo on the Third floor. Make sure that you remember and ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Take the Dog
Are you or other people in the group traveling with a furry friend? Animal friends are welcome at a number of vacation homes, but policies differ. Type of pet, size and breeds may be restricted. Be sure you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees may apply when animals are included. Ask questions *prior to* you reserve!
Start your Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation rentals" for local property management companies. Local agencies will have a unique collection of rental properties daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you have found your dream rental, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study the Entire Agreement
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Be sure that your quote includes all state taxes and fees.
Ensure you understand the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Many vacation property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides reassurance should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You'll probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Make sure you get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest saving the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations on booking your rental! You're on your way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. To ensure that no damages are associated with your stay, make a record of any trouble spots of the property. If you discover problems, or if repairs are needed call the property manager immediately. If there is a disagreement about legal liability later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts should be helpful.
- You may need instructions for a fireplace, TV or spa. Call your home manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call helps prevent many complications.
- Please be considerate of the neighborhood. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local residences may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best areas for shopping?
- Make certain to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Make sure you've packed all of your possessions. Sweep every room in the house for forgotten possessions. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, porches, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Make sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for damages. We suggest walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a blast? Many vacation rental management companies and rental search sites make it easy for travellers to offer feedback. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was great, they'll appreciate your praise. If anything was unsatisfactory and they didn't fix it in a reasonable manner, or when the property was not as described, you'll want to make it a point in your critique.
Learn and Improve
Did they love their rental? If everything was exceptional, next year's trip planning is going to be painless. If the rental home wasn't quite right, and you'll better understand how to refine your search for the next trip.
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 2.9 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 2.5 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 2.7 miles
- Crab Shack - 2.8 miles
- Port Of Call - 2.9 miles
- Frankâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 3.2 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 3.2 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 0.9 miles
- Island Water Sports - 1.5 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 1.4 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 1.5 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 2.5 miles
- Beach Wheels Bike Rentals - 2.5 miles
- Homerâ€™s Point Marina - 2.8 miles