- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
About this PropertyThis oceanfront complex is full of fun with the only outdoor pool with a waterslide in Atlantic Beach. Other luxuries include indoor pool, tennis & b-ball courts, miniature golf and shuffleboard. Fun for the whole family!
Principal Bedroom - Queen Bed
Den - Double Bed
Saturday to Saturday Rental.
All costs are subject to a departure cleaning, linen and reservation fee, 12.75% sales tax and a $50.00 Holiday Rental Damage Protection Plan. All costs and taxes are subject to change without notice.
NO SMOKING, NO FAMILY PETS
All prices and/or descriptions are subject to change. Although every precaution is taken, errors in prices and/or descriptions do occur on our web site and in printing. We reserve the right to correct any such error.
- Search for the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many tourism bureaus will offer you promotional guide books with savings for rental home management companies, restaurants and tours. Be on the lookout for these catalogs and discount books, as this allows vacationers to discover those great activities at a often considerable discounted.
- Flexible about when you can visit? Shoulder seasons provide amazing opportunities.
- Several property management companies and owners offer special discounts for active duty and veteran men and women of the Armed forces, or returning visitors to the same rental home. Make sure to confirm with property manager to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a reduction.
- Some homes are particularly designed for specific groups of guests. Event homes are best for weddings, wedding parties and corporate escapes. Some homes appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are positioned close to music venues. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the adventures and sights you are most looking forward to.
- Consider investing in trip insurance with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, offers guests reimbursement of their rental expenses for any nights missed due to health related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned motel stay or additional gas.
General Rental Home Information
You may be surprised to uncover just how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. With such a big selection, renters are certain to select a property which fits their desires and spending budget.
The majority of rental homes in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by established local rental management agencies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, systems and experience to provide easy operational management on behalf of the owner..
Below are great tips and methods to help you understand the rental search and reservation process.
Searching for and reserving the best rental home:
Before you book "Recently updated oceanside condo in great, family oriented complex!", read through our short list of considerations.
Begin Your Search Early
Like many renowned hot spots, In Beaufort, NC the best rental properties are booked very early. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-Twelve months in advance of your vacation. Holiday gatherings are a great time for groups to plan their Summer trips..
Find your Area and Decide Dates
Consensus can be tough between family members, but as soon as this complicated part is finished everything will start to drop in place.
Exactly How Much Rental Do You Really Need?
How many family members are planning to share your vacation? Be aware that most homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to determine what is suitable for your group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available online. If not, email or call the property owner before you reserve the home.
Create a Budget
The majority of rental properties are advertised with a price range. Confirm the cost for your preferred trip. It could be at the top end of the range. If multiple individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, check to make sure each group knows their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to pay. A single member of your party must be in charge of collecting contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the whole rental payment at time of booking.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What amenities is the family interested in? Are you looking for a rental with outside lounge? Would you like to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Does the unit have bicycles and beach toys available during your stay? Gather a list of "needs and wishes" from your party to help filter your search to the perfect property.
Grandma and Grandpa will thank you for not renting a stairs-only condominium on the Third floor. Make sure that you remember and ask about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Think About Furry Family Members?
Don't forget to include your companion! Pet policies are different at each property. Read descriptions thoroughly. Make sure you read agreements and contracts carefully. Fees may apply when animals are added. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
The best places to Search
As soon as the location, travel dates and people are decided, search multiple sources for the very best rental selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local rental home management companies proudly offer a top-quality vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you've located your dream rental, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable week, try getting an extra night. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study the Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Make sure your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
If you'd like to Cancel
Ensure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. Many rental contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs ranges from 1% - 5% of the standard vacation rental rate, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal medical emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
Once you think you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. Bear in mind that most rental agreements will require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the property owner.
Get Contact Details
Don't forget to get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest saving the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. If you discover problems, or if fixes are needed contact the property manager without delay. If there is a dispute about liability later, having the documented problems and communication attempts will probably be helpful.
- You might need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television or jacuzzi. Contact your property manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of problems.
- Please be considerate of the neighborhood. Residents more often than not live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a trip much more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Local residences can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Be sure to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your personal belongings. Sweep every room in the home for left-behind possessions. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, outdoor patios, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and check for damages. If it is possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you rate your experience? Many rental management company web sites request reviews after your stay . Owners and property managers will thank you for glowing ratings. If anything was disagreeable and they did not correct it in a practical manner, or when the rental wasn't as described, you'll want to note that in your review.
Use Your Experience
Did everybody have a great time? We hope this guide steered you to a terrific rental. If not, you have gained valuable experience to aid with another search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.7 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.5 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.7 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.9 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 1.9 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.4 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.5 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 4.2 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 1.6 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.6 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.6 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 2.6 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 2.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.1 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.5 miles