- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyAdore your stay in our 3rd floor condo with great vistas! You will have an sea view and courtyard view from your balcony, and a sound view from your entryway and den window! The master bedroom has a king bed, the 2nd bedroom has a king bed, and the 3rd bedroom has a double bed and 1 set of bunkbeds, plus there is a sleeper couch in living room. It is ideal for multi family get away! It will sleep up to 8 restfully! Conveniences include a thoroughly supplied kitchen, washer and dryer, a intelligent tv with cable in the den(so you can relish your Netflix), a cable tv in the master, and a intelligent tv in the second bedroom(no cable), 2 DVD's, and wireless internet access. This is a non-smoking, pet complimentary condo.
Childrens and adults will all adore the comprehensive luxuries at this sea front complex which include: a huge outdoor pool with 150 ft water slide, indoor pool, 2 hot tubs, massive courtyard lawn, grilles, playground, tennis courts, full b-ball court, and even a mini-golf course on the unit.
The private boardwalk on the unit will take you through the dunes and straight to the beach! Everything you need for a fun family holiday is at your fingertips. The outdoor hot tub is located a few steps from the unit! The voluminous living room is furbished and includes a Netflix-capable Intelligent TV for your appreciation. The kitchen is well supplied and includes a stove, refrigerator, microwave, and dishwasher.
The unit also comes with a washer and dryer located inside the unit!
The unit is just mins. away from great family helpful attractions and eateries including: a brief 1 mile trip to Fort Macon State Park and a 15 min. drive to the NC Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores, a 15 mins. to historic Beaufort with many activities including a ferry to Shackleford banks where you can see wild horses, or Sand dollar island for great shell hunting, plus for thrill seekers, ghost tours at nighttime where you will hear stories of Blackbeard the pirate!
Linens are supplied!
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to visit. Most tourism bureaus offer travel guide books with savings for vacation rentals, dining and activities. Search for these catalogs and coupon books, as this allows visitors to take advantage of the very same wonderful activities at a significantly discounted.
- Desire to avoid the packed areas and get a better price? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of high pricing.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? A number of property management companies offer rate reductions to vets and active-duty forces. Make sure to check with property management company to see if your visiting group qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Some rental homes are basically designed to serve specific vacationers, whether it's downtown homes with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center homes with close access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature private kiteboarding launching areas. If there's a certain Beaufort, NC atteaction you simply love, search for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental home owners typically offer clients an opportunity to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, provides guests reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed resulting from health-related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected hotel room stay or additional gasoline.
How to Book a Rental Home
Many people are surprised to learn how many rental properties are available in their area of interest. With such a wide selection, guests are sure to select a rental which matches their expectations and price range.
Rental homes are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by property owners because they manage the promotion and operations..
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have figured out a handful of tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rentals, however most newcomers will be happy to find that many of these "methods" are in plain sight, if you understand where they should look.
Finding and booking the perfect vacation property:
Do you believe "Ocean View 3 bedroom/3 bathroom condo at A Place at the Beach" is the perfect vacation property for your next family vacation? Look over this checklist to confirm it fits your preferences.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Choices
Beaufort, NC vacation homes are reserved many months (and up to a year) in advance. To ensure the greatest choice of properties, we advise searching and reserving your Beaufort, NC vacation home Six-12 months in advance, whenever feasible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation rental..
Choose a Village and Date
Agreement can often be difficult among members of the family, but once this challenging part is complete everything will begin to fall in place.
Selecting an Correctly-Sized Rental home
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Try to remember that most homes list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for the company. Most rental listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Exactly What Are You Willing to Pay?
Confirm that "Ocean View 3 bedroom/3 bathroom condo at A Place at the Beach" suits your budget *during your desired dates*. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends well before reserving a costly rental home. Usually, one member of the group will be responsible for making the complete reservation and getting each family member's share.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What amenities is your family searching for? Do you primarily want a rental with a swimming pool, spa or volleyball court? Are you more interested in wildlife or night life? Will the rental have bikes and body boards available for use during your stay? Build a list of priority conveniences to help narrow your search.
Grandparents will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-only condo on the Third floor. Make sure to remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Are you or other people in the family travelling with a domestic pet? Pets are welcome at a number of vacation homes, but guidelines differ. Type of pet, size and dog breeds can be controlled. You'll want to study agreements and contracts carefully. Additional charges may apply when pets are included. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
Where to Search
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation rentals" for local rental management companies. Local property management companies pride themselves on an exceptional rental experience.
Re-read the description to ensure the property has everything required. If it is something is missing, the home management company might know of similar properties that better fit your wishes and budget..
Although not true for all rental properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable week, try getting an extra night. This is more effective throughout the off-season when many homes sit empty.
Study the Total Agreement
You'll want to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Make sure your price includes all taxes and fees.
Ensure that you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. Many rental contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you relief should tragedy strike.
Book your Rental Home
After you feel you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. Remember that most rental contracts will require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the rental owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Be sure you get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damage immediately after you arrive. If you discover problems, or if fixes are needed call the home manager right away. If there is a difference of opinion about legal responsibility later, having the documented problems and communication attempts could be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You could need instructions for a fireplace, Television or spa tub. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call avoids many hassles.
- Be respectful of the neighborhood. Many times, neighboring households are occupied by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Natives are a good source of suggestions. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best areas for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Check to make sure you've packed all your possessions. Sweep every room in the house for left-behind items. Check bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, porches, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- When everything is out, do a walk-through of the rental to confirm no damage occurred in the course of your stay. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your vacation rental? Virtually all rental home web sites request testimonials after your stay is complete. Rental owners and property managers will appreciate your favorable recommendations. If anything went wrong, we advise being kind but sincere with regards to your experience. Top owners and managers will work hard to rectify the issue.
Use Your Experience
Did they love their rental? We hope this guide steered you to a terrific vacation rental. If the rental home wasn't quite right, and you'll better know how to perfect your search for the next vacation.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.6 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.4 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.6 miles
- Bella Pizza - 2.0 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 2.0 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.4 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.4 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 4.2 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 2.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.4 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.5 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 2.5 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 2.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.3 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.4 miles
- Carolina Princess - 1.4 miles