- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertySavor your stay in our 3rd floor condo with great vistas! You will have an sea view and courtyard view from your balcony, and a sound view from your entryway and den window! The master bedroom has a king bed, the 2nd bedroom has a king bed, and the 3rd bedroom has a double bed and 1 set of bunkbeds, plus there is a sleeper couch in living room. It is ideal for multi family get away! It will sleep up to 8 restfully! Conveniences include a completely supplied kitchen, washer and dryer, a intelligent tv with cable in the den(so you can savor your Netflix), a cable tv in the master, and a intelligent tv in the second bedroom(no cable), 2 DVD's, and wireless internet access. This is a non-smoking, pet complimentary condo.
Childrens and adults will all relish the voluminous niceties at this sea front complex which include: a generous outdoor pool with 150 ft water slide, indoor pool, 2 hot tubs, monstrous courtyard lawn, grilles, playground, tennis courts, full b-ball court, and even a mini-golf course on the unit.
The private boardwalk on the unit will take you through the dunes and straight to the beach! Everything you need for a fun family holiday is at your fingertips. The outdoor hot tub is located a few steps from the unit! The enormous living room is furbished and includes a Netflix-capable Intelligent TV for your appreciation. The kitchen is well supplied and includes a stove, refrigerator, microwave, and dishwasher.
The unit also comes with a washer and dryer located inside the unit!
The unit is just mins. away from great family neighborly attractions and eateries including: a brief 1 mile trip to Fort Macon State Park and a 15 min. drive to the NC Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores, a 15 mins. to historic Beaufort with many activities including a ferry to Shackleford banks where you can see wild horses, or Sand dollar island for great shell hunting, plus for thrill seekers, ghost tours at nighttime where you will hear stories of Blackbeard the pirate!
Linens are included!
- Many management companies and vacation houses provide Beaufort, NC area travel guides which include money-saving promotions, either offered individually by vendors, or by way of a partnership between the property manager and the business itself. These guides can provide an excellent start to your vacation rental search.
- Flexible about when you might visit? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of peak pricing.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Plenty of management companies provide price savings to veterans and active-duty military. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a reduction.
- Some properties are primarily designed for specific groups of visitors. Event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate escapes. Some homes appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are situated close to night life. If there's a specific Beaufort, NC activity that you love, keep an eye out for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Property management companies and individual home owners typically offer clients the chance to buy trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the basic term cost, provides travellers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed resulting from personal health related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
The Rental Process
Some people are shocked to discover just how many rental properties are available in their area of interest. With such a wide selection, renters are sure to select a rental home which matches their wishes and spending budget.
Rentals are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by property owners because they manage the online marketing and operations..
We have put together a short guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental property experience.
Where to find and reserve the right vacation home:
Before you book "Ocean View 3 bedroom/3 bathroom condo at A Place at the Beach", go through our short checklist of things to consider.
Search Early and Frequently
Beaufort, NC vacation homes start booking very early. To find the best selection, start your planning and search Six-12 months in advance of your trip. Holiday reunions can be a popular time for families to plot their Summer vacations..
Choose your Place and Travel Week
Oftentimes, the most challenging part of preparing for your trip is deciding where to go, and when. As soon as the big decisions are resolved, the rest will be easier.
Exactly How Much Vacation rental Do You Actually Need?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Keep in mind that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for your party. Generally rental home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Establish Your Budget
Does the chosen rental fit your budget during that choice Summer week? If several groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, make sure that everybody knows their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. Most rental contracts call for a single person to be in charge of the full reservation.
Make a List of "Wishes" and "Needs"
What amenities is the group interested in? Is a screened deck a requirement? Do you wish to be far from the crowds, or near a city setting? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included in your rental home rate? Make a list of priority amenities to help narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Concerns
Appropriate access can make or ruin a trip for the less-mobile. Make sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Your Dog Deserves a Holiday, Too
Make sure you include your furry family members. Animals are welcome at many vacation rentals, but policies differ. Type of pet, size and dog breeds can be controlled. Study your agreement carefully! Extra fees may apply when pets are included. Ask questions *before* you book!
Its Time to Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental properties" for local vacation home management companies. Local vacation rental management companies proudly offer a first-class rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you have found the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your vacation dates are available.
While not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try getting an additional night. Off-peak season offers your best chance to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read the Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Be sure that your price includes all state taxes and fees.
If you want to Cancel
Be sure to be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your base rental home price, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal medical emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated motel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Booking
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Do not forget that most rental contracts will require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the vacation rental owner.
Get Contact Info
Put the property manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your trip.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your visit, create a record of any problem areas of the property. If you discover property damage, or if fixes are required call the rental manager immediately.
- When there is any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, property access, swimming pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager promptly. A phone call can save several hours of trouble.
- Be respectful of the community. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local people can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best places for wildlife?
- Don't forget to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Clean up a lttle bit. Despite the fact that you're having to pay a house cleaning fee, The rental should be in sound condition. Sinks brimming with dishes, substantial beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes should be taken care of before leaving.
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and check for property damage. If it is possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Just about all rental home management companies and vacation rental websites allow travellers to provide comments. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they will appreciate your praise. If something went wrong and they didn't fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the rental was not as described, you will want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
How did they like the vacation rental? If everything was perfect, next year's vacation planning is going to be simple and easy. If the rental home was not ideal, and you will better know how to improve your search next time.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.6 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 3.5 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.4 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.6 miles
- Bella Pizza - 2.0 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 2.0 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.4 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.4 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 1.4 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 2.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.4 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.5 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 2.5 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 2.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.3 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.4 miles