- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Baby Gate
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThe Big Dream awaits!! Updated open concept beach home located two blocks from beach access with splendid sound vistas! This is the dream location close to everything the beach has to offer and has direct sunset vistas! Appreciate your morning coffee on any one of the 3 decks, or make a feast for the family in the fantastic and thoroughly outfitted kitchen supplied with Jenn- Aire and Bosch appliances. The Big Dream sleeps up to 15 people agreeably in 4 bedrooms and has 2 sleeper couches with queen beds, one in the enormous Master Bedroom, ideal for the whole family to stay, and another in the downstairs additional room, great for the children or privacy for the teens. So if you need to accomodate numerous families you conveniently can! This home has it all! A grille for having fun barbeques, bicycles to take around town and all the beach gear you need for those long sunfilled days at the beach and games for the nights that you just want to have some family time. The main floor living area has the marvelous wide open living room and beautiful kitchen with quartz counters and walk in pantry, 10 ft island, and kitchen nook with seating for everybody! There are 2 bedrooms and one full bath with quartz countertop on the main floor, great for those who want one floor living! The queen bedroom has sound vistas and seating for reading and the other main floor bedroom has 3 twin beds, ideal for children or put two twins together to make a king for couples. Tons of storage options in both bedrooms as well. Lets not forget how convenient the laundry is here for all those beach towels and baithing suits. The top floor has the marvelous Master suite with its own private outdoor space with sound vistas, ideal for the whole family! The master bath has a double vanity with quartz counters, generous shower, watercloset and hottub tub and gargantuan walk in closet. Equipped with a super comfortable king bed and sleeper couch, swivel chairs and tons of storage and not to mention a coffee station for your morning coffee and rockers to relax and appreciate the vistas. The other sizable bedroom suite on the top floor has its own private bath with quartz counters, walk in closet and 2 full beds which can comfortably accomodate 4 people. The ground floor has the mudroom area, ideal for the fur babies to stay while you are out and about exploring and is also the way to access the outdoor shower and back yard! The additional room is on this floor as well which is great for the children to have their own area to hang out in with a fun hanging swing, and sleeper couch for sleepovers or use as a 5th bedroom area. This home is supplied with WIFI and has cable tv in all rooms! The neighborhood is so cute and has a culdesac so children can play safely outdoor and dogs can be walked effortlessly. All new linens are included.
There is a $235 cleaning fee . The Big Dream is dog neighborly, with max. of 2 dogs, and $250 non-returnable pet fee. What more can you ask for? Oh did I mention that the circle is a few min drive and the grocery store, dining and attractions are only a couple mins away! Adore the Big Dream Today!
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many property managers and vacation homes supply Beaufort, NC area travel books that feature coupons, either offered independently by vendors, or by a partnership between the property manager and the local vendor itself. These guides may provide a good start to your rental search.
- Desire to steer clear of the crowds and cut costs? Off-peak times provide significant markdowns.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for cost savings. Make sure to check with property owner to see if your travelling group is eligible for a reduced price.
- Is there a particular experience you are most looking forward to ? Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the adventures and interesting attractions you are most looking forward to.
- Think about purchasing trip insurance with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, provides guests reimbursement of their trip costs for any missed as a consequence of personal medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated hotel room stay or additional gas.
General Rental Home Tips & Tricks
You might be surprised to discover just how many vacation homes are available at your destination. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The vast majority of rentals in Beaufort, NC are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local property management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, staff and practical experience to provide easy operational management on behalf of the homeowner..
We have assembled a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental experience.
Where to find and reserve the best vacation rental:
Do you believe "The Big Dream Getaway ????" is the perfect rental home for your next vacation? Look over this check list to confirm it fits all of your needs.
Start Your Search Early
Beaufort, NC vacation homes are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months before your vacation. Holiday gatherings are a great time for family groups to plan their Summer trips..
Choose your Place and Vacation Week
Start by determining which specific area of Beaufort, NC you prefer to browse, and the approximate dates you'll be vacationing.
Choose a Size
How many family members are planning to share your vacation? Remember that that many vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for the party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available on the internet. If not, email or call the property owner before you reserve the home.
Create a Budget
Make certain "The Big Dream Getaway ????" suits your price range *during your desired dates*. If multiple individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, make sure each person understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. Most rental agreements require a single person to be in charge of the whole reservation.
Create a list of "Preferences" and "Needs"
What amenities is the group interested in? Are you looking for a rental property with patio dining area? Will the unit need to be beachfront, the downtown area, or close to night life? Does the home have bikes and beach toys available as part of your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and wants" from your party to help filter your search to the most appropriate rental.
Do a few people in your party have specialized needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are required, include that into your search. The majority of rental postings include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Are you or other individuals in the family visiting with a family dog? Dog guidelines are different at each rental property. Read descriptions thoroughly. Type of pet, size and dog breeds may be limited. Be sure you study agreements and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when animals are added. Ask questions *well before* you book!
Searching the Internet
Many internet resources exist to match guests with property owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local companies will often have a unique collection of rental homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure the property has everything you need. If something is missing, the rental home management company may know of similar properties that suit your wishes and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season trip, try getting an additional night. Negotiating rates is most effective during the off-peak season when many vacation rentals sit vacant.
Read the Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Make sure your price includes all state taxes and fees.
Cancelling your Vacation Property
Be sure to are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. Vacation home management companies and individual home owners commonly offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers comfort should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental Home
Once you think you've found "the one", start the booking process. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Be sure to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats on booking your rental! You're on your way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. To ensure no damages are attributed to your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the rental. We also advise promptly phoning the rental manager with a report of any problems, together with your request for any needed fixes. This may protect against disagreements during check out.
- Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, house access, pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager promptly. A quick phone call avoids many headaches.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. Locals will probably be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Natives can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best spots for night life?
- Be sure to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Make sure you've packed all your things. Sweep all the rooms in the house for left-behind possessions. Check bathrooms, the garage, cabinets, patios, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Make a point to walk through the rental one final time and check for damages. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Many vacation rental sites request comments after your stay is complete. Rental owners and property managers will thank you for positive ratings. If something went wrong, we advise being kind but straightforward regarding your rental experience. The best property owners and managers will work very hard to solve the problem.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your travel companions. How did they feel about the rental home? Hopefully this guide helped you find a terrific rental unit. Otherwise, you've gained useful rental search experience that can help with the next search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 3.0 miles
- Circa 81 - 2.8 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.2 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.3 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 1.3 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.2 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.2 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.3 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.1 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.5 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 3.3 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 3.1 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 1.4 miles
- Carolina Princess - 3.2 miles
- Morehead City Marlins Baseball - 3.3 miles
- Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail - 0.5 miles