- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Considered
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyMy home is a cute 3 bed 2 bath on deep water Brices Creek, just right for swimming, boating, fishing and this unit has its own Private Beach! Only six mins. to Historic Downtown New Bern. Located on a peaceful sizable private wooded lot with gargantuan vistas over well known Brices Creek. Come with all of your water toys as there is a boat ramp a quarter of a mile away! While you launch your boat, jet ski or kayak please adore Merchants Grocery famed cheeseburger or stop by early for a hearty breakfast within walking distance to The Grey Goose. At nighttime you can head into downtown for a seafood dinner or stay at home and relax on the forty foot back porch with amazing vistas over the creek. Watch the wildlife from the dock and if you are extremely lucky you could see a dolphin swim by! Don t forget to bring your fishing rod for some great bass, crappie, brim, striper or catfishing.
Money Saving Strategies
- Many rental managers and vacation houses provide Beaufort, NC area promotional travel books which feature offers, either offered independently by merchants, or via a partnership between the property management company and the local itself. Search for these publications and promotional books, because this allows vacation goers to discover the same fantastic activities with a substantial discounted.
- Desire to steer clear of the crowds? The off-peak shoulder seasons will offer you amazing rates on daily rentals.
- Several rental companies and owners offer rate reductions for active duty and veteran men and women of the US Military, or repeat individuals of the same property. Be sure to confirm with property management company to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a special offer.
- Some rental homes are essentially catered to specific clients, whether it's oceanside units with fishing pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to shopping or waterfront homes that have their own kiteboarding launching areas. You will definitely get the most value from a rental that most thoroughly suits your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Consider getting trip insurance together with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental price, provides visitors reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any days missed as a result of personal medical emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated motel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
Many people are shocked to learn just how many rental homes are located in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental properties available allows them to find an perfect retreat to accommodate their Beaufort, NC crew, from relaxing condominiums to vast event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation homes are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are liked by rental owners mainly because they manage the online marketing and operations..
Here are some ideas and suggestions to help you understand the vacation home search and booking process.
Where to find and book the perfect vacation home:
Do you believe "The Grey Goose (Waterfront) Historic New Bern - Private Beach - BRING YOUR BOAT!" is the best vacation property for your next trip? Browse through this checklist to confirm it fits your needs.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Selection
Like many desirable hot spots, In Beaufort, NC the best rental properties are booked early. For the best selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months prior to a trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your vacation home..
Pick your Place and Travel Week
Begin by picking which particular area of Beaufort, NC you prefer to explore, and the approximate dates you'll be vacationing.
Choosing an Adequately-Sized Rental home
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Try to remember that most rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is suitable for your party. Most rental listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
What Are You Prepared to Shell out?
The majority of vacation homes are advertised with a price range. Determine the rate for your chosen stay. It might be at the top end of the range. If several individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, confirm that each group understands their obligation and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. A single member of your group will have to be responsible for gathering contributions and accepting responsibility for the complete rental fee at time of reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What amenities is the group looking for? Do you only want a vacation rental with a pool, spa or volleyball court? Does the unit need to be beach front, the downtown area, or close to restaurants? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, beach umbrellas, beach carts or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental home payment? Make a list of prioritized "necessities and wants" from your company to help narrow your search to the most appropriate property.
Accessibility and Special Issues to consider
Proper accessibility could make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is necessary, include that into your search. The majority of rental home postings will include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Are you or other members of the gang traveling with a four-legged friend? Pet policies are different at each property. Read descriptions carefully. Read your contract very carefully! Charges may apply when pets are added.
Searching the Internet
Many websites exist to match guests with property owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rentals" for local property management companies. Local rental management companies pride themselves on a first-class rental experience.
Re-read the description to ensure the property has everything you need. If something is missing, the home management company might know of very similar properties that suit your style and budget..
While not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your greatest prospects for a reduced rate is switching to an off-season week.
Read The Contract
You will have to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Make sure your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your standard vacation rental rate, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal health related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected hotel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Booking
Once you believe you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. Bear in mind that most rental contracts require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the rental home owner.
Where to Get Help
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your trip.
Good job on booking your rental home! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. We also recommend promptly calling the rental home manager with a report of any wear and tear, along with your request for any necessary fixes. If there is a difference of opinion about responsibility later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts could be useful.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, condo access, swimming pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the rental manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. Natives will probably be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Locals are a terrific source of recommendations.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Double-check each room of the vacation property to make sure that you've collected all possessions.
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and check for property damage. If possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your stay? Most vacation rental websites seek feedback after your stay . Property owners and rental managers will thank you for glowing critiques. If anything was disagreeable and they didn't fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the property was not as described, you will want to note that as part of your feedback.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your travel companions. How did they like the rental? Hopefully this guide steered you to a terrific rental unit. If not, you have gained invaluable rental search experience that can help with the next search.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.7 miles
- BrÃœtopia - 1.9 miles
- Triple Play Restaurant and Sports Bar - 1.9 miles
- Franco's Pizza - 2.0 miles
- Sugarplum Bakery - 2.0 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 2.0 miles
- Mama Callie's Louisiana Seafood - 2.0 miles
- Osaka Express Grill - 2.0 miles
- Lawson Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- New Bern Convention enter - 2.8 miles
- Union Point Park - 2.8 miles
- New Bern Civic Theater - 2.9 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 3.0 miles
- New Bern Firemans Museum - 3.0 miles
- Tryon Palace - 2.8 miles
- Creekside Park - 1.7 miles