- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Considered
- Private Chef
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyAccepting bookings for Summer of 2018! Sunday to Sunday units only during prime season!
Barefoot Beach is a 2100 sq ft Duplex with garage and parking for three to four cars. Just a brief walk to the beach! Unit has garage, charcoal grille, outdoor shower and much more! Just added: HBO, Cinemax, and Showtime!
203 A Barefoot Lane is a generous & tidy Atlantic Beach Holiday Rental ready for you to adore some Family Time!
First Floor has one bedroom with a bunk bed-twin on top and full size on bottom. Room has it's own full bath and LCD Television.
The second floor is the main sleeping area. The master has it's own private outdoor space, king size bed with LCD TV, and full bath.
The second floor also has another bedroom room with two queen size beds, LCD T.V. and full bath right outdoor the door.
The second floor also has the full size Washer and Dryer.
The third floor is your main living area. The living room is elegantly furbished and very comfortable-centered around a 50 inch LCD TV. This area is open to the Kitchen, Living area, and Dining room that seats 6 with additional seating at the bar. The Kitchen is thoroughly supplied. The third story outdoor space with furnishings is certainly a charming place to gather as well! Half bath is also located on this floor off of the living room area.
This is a pet neighborly home with an additional pet fee per pet.
Money Saving Strategies
- Many management companies and vacation houses supply Beaufort, NC area travel discount catalogs which feature coupons, either offered individually by local companies, or through a partnership between the property management company and the itself. These guides provide a great start to your rental search.
- Are your vacation dates changeable? Off-peak times offer tremendous savings.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for discounted rates. Make sure to ask property owner to see if your travelling group is eligible for a discounted price.
- Some properties are essentially designed to serve particular guests, whether it's soundside homes with fishing pier passes, city-center homes with nearby access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature private kiteboarding launching areas. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the family activities and attractions you are most looking forward to.
- Management companies and individual home owners generally offer their customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental rate, offers visitors reimbursement of their rental expenses for any nights missed due to personal medical emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
How to Book a Vacation Home
Many people are shocked to learn just how many rentals can be found in their area of interest. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The vast majority of rental properties in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local rental management agencies. Property management companies are popular with property owners because they coordinate the promotion and operations..
Below are some tips and strategies to help you understand the rental home search and booking process.
How to find and book the perfect rental property:
Do you believe "3 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath Close to Beach, Affordable! Book for Summer 2018 now!" is the perfect vacation property for your next visit? Look over this checklist to make sure it fits your preferences.
The Earlier You Begin, The Better The Choices
Beaufort, NC rental homes book several months (and up to a year) in advance. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, whenever possible. A lot of groups decide to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Select your Town and Travel Week
Consensus can be tricky between relatives, but once this tricky part is complete everything will begin to slide in place.
Choosing an Correctly-Sized Rental
How many family members are planning to share your vacation? Bear in mind that many rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to figure out what is suitable for your group. Most vacation home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Stay on a Budget
Will your selected vacation property fit your budget during that choice Summer week? If several groups or families are sharing the cost, ensure each group knows their obligation and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to contribute. One member of your group needs to be given the task of gathering contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental payment at time of booking.
Rental Home Amenities
What property features is your family looking for? Are you looking for a rental home with outside lounge? Will the unit need to be beachfront, downtown, or in close proximity to night life? Are linens included with the rental contract, or do you need to take your own? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and preferences" from your group to help narrow your search to the perfect rental.
Do members of your party have specific needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are necessary, include that into your search. Most vacation rental listings include a list of amenities.
Remember to include your best friend! Animals are welcome at a number of rental homes, but policies can vary. Many restrictions may dismiss a prospective rental. Examine your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
Start the Search
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation homes" for local rental home management companies. Local agencies usually have a unique collection of rental homes daily and weekly.
When you've identified your dream rental, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Negotiating rates is most effective throughout the off-peak season when many properties sit vacant.
Study The Contract
You'll want to know which services are included:
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the normal rate, travelers will need to pay state taxes when renting "3 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath Close to Beach, Affordable! Book for Summer 2018 now!", along with various other fees that may be required based upon their circumstances, including a dog charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancellation policies are different for each property. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed due to personal health care emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or extra gas.
Reserve your Rental
As soon as you feel you've found "the one", start the booking process. Bear in mind that most rental agreements will require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the vacation rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Remember to get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend storing the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. Call the rental manager right away to report your findings. If there is a difference of opinion about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts will probably be incredibly helpful.
- Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, property access, pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the property manager immediately. A brief phone call avoids many hassles.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a visit considerably more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Locals are a great source of tips. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best places for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check each room of the rental property to make sure you've packed all personal belongings.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for damages. When possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Most property management companies and rental search sites make it easy for travellers to give reviews. If the rental and/or property manager was top-notch, they will appreciate your compliments. If anything was unacceptable and they didn't correct it in a acceptable manner, or if the property was not as described, you'll want to note that in your critique.
Hold a debrief with your travel companions. Does everyone want to go back? We hope this guide helped you find a fantastic vacation home. If not, you have gained valuable rental search experience that can help with another search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.6 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 3.2 miles
- Circa 81 - 4.8 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.5 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.6 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.7 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 1.7 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.2 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 1.6 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.9 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.9 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 2.9 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 2.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.8 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.5 miles