- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dishes & Utensils
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyCanalfront townhouse includes liftavator access to front entry outdoor space, deep water dock, big decking and copious parking for cars & boat trailers. Quick access to the ICW. Come with your boat, family and friends for a amazing time at the coast. Ground level has a 2 car carport. 1st floor has kitchen, living & dining areas, principal bedroom, full bath and powder room. 2nd floor has 2 bedrooms and a full bath. Extras include gas grille, 2 person paddle boat, porch swing, crab pot, plus outdoor dining. Truly accessible to elderly and semi-handicapped. Modest to medium size dogs allowed with a fee of $80 per pet.
Principal Bedroom - King Bed
2nd Bedroom - 1 Queen and 1 Single Bed
3rd Bedroom - 1 Queen and 1 Full Bed
Saturday to Saturday Rental.
All prices are subject to a departure cleaning, linen and reservation fee, 12.75% sales tax and a $50.00 Holiday Rental Damage Protection Plan. All costs and taxes are subject to change without notice.
All prices and/or descriptions are subject to change. Although every precaution is taken, errors in prices and/or descriptions do occur on our web site and in printing. We reserve the right to correct any such error.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Most established tourism bureaus will send you printed tourism guides with promotions for rental properties, restaurants and activities. These guides can provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Desire to steer clear of the crowds and get a better price? The off-peak shoulder seasons will offer you phenomenal rates on rental properties.
- Plenty of property management companies and owners offer discount rates for active and veteran members of the U.S. Military, or returning guests of the same rental home. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Some rental homes are essentially designed to serve specific visitors, whether it's oceanside rentals with pier passes, city-center homes with nearby access to night life or waterfront homes that have their own boat launching areas. You'll receive the best value from a home which most directly matches your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a little more.
- Management companies and individual rental home owners commonly offer their customers the option to obtain trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term price, provides guests reimbursement of their trip costs for any missed due to medical emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned motel stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
How to Book a Rental Home
First-timers are often surprised at the range and wide selection of short-term vacation rentals available in the Beaufort, NC area. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Virtually all rental properties in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local property management agencies. Property owners frequently select management companies to manage advertising campaigns, housekeeping services and maintenance.
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have discovered a number of tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rentals, however most novices will be delighted to discover that many of these "methods" are in plain sight, if you understand where to search.
Searching for and booking the best rental:
Do you think "Great Duplex with Liftavator and Boat Dock!" is the best vacation property for your next vacation? Read through this guide to make sure it fits all of your needs.
Search Early and Often
Beaufort, NC vacation homes start booking early. To find the best selection, start your planning and search 6-12 months in advance of your vacation. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your rental..
Select your Place and Vacation Week
Start by deciding which specific area of Beaufort, NC you'd like to visit, and the choose trip dates.
Pick a Size
Determine who is traveling, and just how many/what sort of bedroom setup you should have. Be aware that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to figure out what is suitable for the group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. If not, speak to the property owner before you reserve the home.
Determine Your Budget
The majority of vacation homes are presented with a cost range. Confirm the cost for your selected trip. It could be at the top end of the range. If several individuals or family members are sharing the cost, always make sure that everybody understands their obligations and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. Most rental documents require a single person to be responsible for the full reservation.
Make a List of "Wishes" and "Requirements"
What amenities is your family looking for? Do you want a vacation property with open-air dining area? Do you want to be away from it all, or near civilization? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included in your rental charge? Make a list of "needs and preferences" from your company to help filter your search to the most appropriate home.
Commonly the senior generation has challenges with stairs. Make sure to remember and ask about wheel chair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Make sure you include your pets. Dog policies are different at each property. Study descriptions thoroughly. Type of pet, size and dog breeds may be controlled. Examine your contract carefully! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
Start the Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rentals" for local rental management companies. In addition to having exclusive properties, local agencies offer you outstanding service..
Negotiate the Price
When you've spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. The off-season offers your greatest chance to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read the Total Agreement
You really should know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Cancellation policies are different with each rental. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the standard rental price, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
After you feel you've identified "the one", start the booking process. You will likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Make sure to get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest storing the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Take notes of any damage as soon as you arrive. If you find property damage, or if fixes are needed get in touch with the rental manager right away.
- Ask questions. When there's any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, property access, pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager promptly. A brief phone call helps prevent many complications.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Residents often times live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a vacation significantly more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Residents are a fantastic source of advice.
- Make sure that you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Double-check each room of the rental property to ensure you've collected all possessions.
- When your things are all out, do a walk-through of the property to make sure no damage occurred in the course of your stay. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your rental? Nearly all rental management company websites seek reviews after your stay is complete. Rental owners and property managers will thank you for favorable recommendations. If something was wrong and they did not fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the property wasn't as described, you'll want to note that in your feedback.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Did they enjoy their rental? If everything was exceptional, next year's trip planning will be quick. If not, you've acquired useful experience to aid with your next search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.8 miles
- Circa 81 - 3.1 miles
- Bella Pizza - 0.1 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 0.1 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.3 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.8 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 2.1 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.2 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 0.3 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 2.1 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.2 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.3 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 4.4 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 4.4 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 4.4 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.9 miles