View this property at:
About this Property
Freshly constructed townhouse at the Circle in Atlantic Beach. Located on West Drive on The Circle. Steps to eateries, bars and the beach.
Spectacular sea vistas in our professionally adorned townhouse. Multiple bespoke upgrades throughout including bespoke bookcase/entertainment center, stainless appliances, quartz counters, real wood floor, stone & ceramic tile, antique furnishings, etc.
Steps from the beach and boardwalk, surrounded by eateries, nightlife, live music,shopping, and amenities, all within walking distance. Outdoor patio, grilles and bicycle racks. Retail stores planned in the near future for coffee shop, craft beer store, ice cream shop, and other present stores.
- Open concept living room and kitchen on 2nd/main floor
- Entirely supplied kitchen with new stainless steel appliances
- Living room includes 44" Intelligent TV with ROKU, ceiling fan
- Quartz counter tops in kitchen, stainless appliances, bespoke cabinets, bespoke tile back splash, washer/dryer
- Bedroom #1 has an antique queen size poster bed, en-suite bathroom, bespoke closet, 33" flat screen TV
- Bedroom #2 has an antique full size poster bed, en-suite bathroom, bespoke closet, 33" flat screen TV
- Washer/dryer on main floor
- Covered storage for chairs, beach toys, etc. under home
- Brand new community pool, BBQs, etc.
- 2 parking spaces (1 on-site, 1 off-site)
- This home accommodates 4 people, with the living areas on the 2 & 3 floors, stairs connect the floors.
- No events or events
You will find a tidy, comfortable, casual home, just steps from the pretty Atlantic Sea. Appreciate a direct view of the sea from the master bedroom, living room and front porch to start and end your day the island way. You can watch the sun rise & set and even see dolphins swimming and jumping in the waves close to the shore.
There is a full kitchen supplied with everything you need; keurig coffee maker, washer/dryer and dish washer. The kitchen is open to the living area which has a appealing couch, a bespoke upholstered club chair and club chair swivel-rocker, a flat screen Intelligent TV, and a ROKU player. There are books,games and cards for peaceful times, too.
All linens are included. The unit has WiFi, TV's in LR and both bedrooms.
This area has a great deal to offer for everybody in the family. There are deep sea fishing/sea charters available on the causeway and in Morehead City, pier fishing, a brief walk down the beach, surf fishing, boat units, kayak units , bicycle units, jet skiing, and para-sailing. The Rachel Carson Preserve is also close by. Water Taxi boats leave from both Beaufort and Morehead City to the barrier islands [Shackelford Banks and the Cape Lookout Light House and National Seashore] for handsome excursions that include seeing the native wild Horses, shelling, fishing, birding, camping, lighthouse climbing, and touring historic villages as well as the working Cape Lookout Light House. The whole family will savor a day on the water.
Or plan a trip to Harkers Island to see the Core Sound Waterfowl Museum with chic hand carved Duck Decoys or the Cape Lookout National Seashore Visitors Center. If you prefer a ferry ride, take the ferry from Cedar Point to Ocarcoke, a whimsical, beautiful island/village that is accessible by water only. For those that prefer dry land, there are plenty of cute stores and eateries with delicious local seafood. Start the day at the Fort Macon State Park exploring the Fort and visitors center, then have a delicious seafood lunch and head to the Aquarium for a cool afternoon learning about local sea life and coastal history. The present shop here is one of the premium around!
This is the ideal beach hideaway for you and your family. The is plenty to do for each family member or just relax and watch the waves roll in from your front porch. It is so peaceful and inviting you will not want to go home! Honestly the photos don't do it justice.
Money Saving Strategies
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to visit. Most established tourism bureaus offer printed tourism guides with deals for lodging, dining and attractions. Look for these magazines and promotional books, because this allows visitors to discover the very same wonderful attractions with a frequently substantial discounted.
- Desire to stay away from crowds of people and get a better price? Off-peak times offer substantial discounts.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Quite a few vacation rental companies provide unique discounts to vets and active-duty military. Make sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your travelling crew is eligible for a discounted price.
- Is there a certain experience you are most looking forward to ? You will definitely get the most value from a rental that most thoroughly satisfies your ideal holiday setting, even if it costs a tad bit more.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, provides vacationers reimbursement of their rental costs for any days missed as a result of medical related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
General Rental Advice
First-timers tend to be surprised at the range and selection of weekly rentals available in the Beaufort, NC area. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The majority of vacation rentals in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local property management companies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their rental, management companies are instrumental in assisting travellers with reserving, check-in, cleaning, and any routine service issues that may occur.
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have identified several tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rentals, however most beginners will be delighted to learn that many of these "techniques" are in plain sight, if you understand where to look.
Where to find and reserve the best rental property:
Before you decide to book "NEW CUSTOM 2 BR/2BA Luxury Condo, Steps to the Beach & Overlooking Pool", examine our brief collection of issues to consider.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Selection
Beaufort, NC vacation rentals start booking early. For the best selection, start your planning and search 6-12 months in advance of your vacation. A lot of groups prefer to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Choose a Village and Time
Begin by figuring out which specific area of Beaufort, NC you prefer to browse, and the approximate travel dates.
Selecting an Properly-Sized Rental home
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Remember that many vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to determine what is acceptable for your family. Most rental home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
What Are You Prepared to Pay?
Check to make sure "NEW CUSTOM 2 BR/2BA Luxury Condo, Steps to the Beach & Overlooking Pool" works with your price range *during your desired week*. If a few groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, be certain that each person knows their obligations and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. Most rental contracts call for a single individual to be responsible for the entire reservation.
Create a list of "Wishes" and "Requirements"
What amenities is the family interested in? Is a screened porch a requirement? Are you more interested in wildlife or amusements? Are bedsheets included with the rental contract, or will you need to provide your own? Build a list of priority features to guide narrow your search.
Do some people in your crew have special needs? Ensure that you remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Do not forget to include your best friend! Although a number of rentals permit animal friends, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of animal, size and breeds could be controlled. Make sure to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Start the Search
Several websites exist to match visitors with property owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local property management companies pride themselves on a superior vacation experience.
When you have found the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
While not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your easiest opportunity for a lower rate will be changing to an off-season week.
Study the Total Contract
Read through the whole agreement and make certain you understand who is liable for:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Cancellation policies vary for each property. Many rental property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers relief should disaster strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You will likely need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Put the property manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your stay.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damage soon after you arrive. If you find damages, or if fixes are required contact the property manager immediately.
- When there's any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, house access, swimming pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the rental manager promptly. A brief phone call helps prevent many head aches.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Permanent residents more often than not live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a stay significantly more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Local people are a terrific source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Clean up a little. Even though you're spending money on a cleaning fee, The vacation home is required to be in very good condition. Sinks stuffed with dirty dishes, excessive beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes should really be dealt with prior to leaving.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one last time and check for property damage. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your stay? Many vacation rental sites ask for comments after your stay is complete. Rental owners and property managers will thank you for positive recommendations. If anything was wrong and they did not fix it in a practical manner, or when the rental home was not as described, you may want to make it a point in your feedback.
Learn from your Stay
Does everybody want to re-book next year? If everything was amazing, next year's trip planning is going to be easy. Otherwise, you have gained invaluable experience to help with another search.