- 3 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyMartini Time is a new 3 Bed and 3.5 bath townhome in Atlantic Beach. Located just behind the Doubletree with an oceanfront pier, restaurant and lounge. This attractively adorned condo has simple beach access and is walking distance to the sound access as well. Centrally located and close to shopping, dining, the NC Aquarium and Fort Macon State Park. It is also a brief drive to Historic Beaufort and downtown Morehead City.
On the ground level you have your open area with living room with a 55" tv, dining room and kitchen. There is also a half bath on this level. Out the back door you have a patio area with a picnic table to eat outdoor on those remarkable Crystal Coast days. This unit is close to the pool and open air club home.
On the second level, you have two bedrooms each with their own bathroom and laundry room. One bedroom has a queen size bed and balcony. It has a 40" tv. The other bedroom has two twin beds.
On the third level you will find your master bedroom with a king size bed, master bath and balcony with vistas of the sea. The master also has a 40" tv.
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most official tourism bureaus will offer you printed tourism guides with special offers for vacation rentals, restaurants and activities. Search for these books and coupon books, as this allows visitors to take advantage of the very same terrific activities with a typically substantial discounted.
- Are your vacation dates flexible? Shoulder seasons feature incredible promotions.
- Plenty of management companies and owners offer rate reductions for active and veteran men and women of the US Military, or returning vacation goers to the same rental home. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your vacationing gang is eligible for a special offer.
- Some properties are particularly designed for particular types of visitors. Event homes are best for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate escapes. Some properties appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are situated close to nightlife. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the activities and attractions you are most looking forward to.
- Think about investing in trip insurance together with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, offers guests reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed resulting from personal medical emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned motel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Rental property Tricks & Tips
You might be pleasantly surprised to discover just how many rental properties are available at your destination. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
The vast majority of rental homes in Beaufort, NC are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local property management companies. Owners frequently select management companies to facilitate marketing, housekeeping and regular maintenance.
Here are some tips and suggestions to help you navigate the rental home search and reservation process.
Where to find and reserve the right rental property:
Before you book " Beautiful property close to everything", go through our brief checklist of things to consider.
Search Early and Frequently
Like many trendy vacation spots, In Beaufort, NC the best rentals are booked very early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, whenever possible. Many visitors plan to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Select your Place and Travel Week
Start by determining which specific area of Beaufort, NC you'd like to browse, and the determine dates you'll be vacationing.
Just How Many Beds?
Determine who is joining, and how many/what type of bedroom configuration you should have. Be mindful that a lot of vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to determine what is acceptable for the party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available on the internet. Otherwise, speak to the property manager before you reserve the home.
Exactly What Are You Willing to Spend?
Does your chosen rental property suit your budget during that choice Summer week? If multiple groups or relatives are sharing the cost, be certain that each group knows their obligation and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to pay. Most rental agreements call for a single individual to be responsible for the whole reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What property features is your group interested in? Is a screened-in porch a necessity? Does the property need to be beach front, in the downtown area, or near shopping? Are bed sheets offered with the rental agreement, or will you need to bring your own? Build a list of priority features to guide filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Factors to consider
Grandma and Grandpa will thank you for not reserving a stairs-access-only property on the Third floor. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are needed, include that into your search. Almost all rental home postings include a list of amenities.
Your Puppy Deserves a Holiday, Too
Make sure you include your furrry friends. Animal friends are welcome at a number of rental properties, but guidelines can vary. Ensure that you read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
It Is Time to Search
As soon as the place, travel dates and family members are decided, search multiple resources for the greatest rental home selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local property management companies proudly offer a first-class vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you have identified the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
While not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. This is most effective through the off-peak season when many rental homes sit vacant.
Read the Entire Agreement
Read through the full contract and be sure you understand who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes state taxes, pet and other additional fees.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies vary for each rental. Many vacation property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs between 1% - 5% of your standard rental home rate, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed as a consequence of personal health care emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Booking
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Details
Put the rental manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your stay.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Take notes of any property damage right after you arrive. If you discover damages, or if fixes are required call the rental manager straight away.
- Ask questions. You may need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television or jacuzzi. Call your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of problems.
- Be considerate of the community. Permanent residents most likely live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a trip a lot more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Residents are a great source of recommendations.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Check to make sure you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinetry and cabinets.
- When your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental home to be certain no property damage occurred during your remain. When possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your choice? Just about all property management companies and vacation rental websites permit travellers to provide comments. If the rental and/or property manager was top-notch, they'll appreciate your recommendations. If anything went wrong, we suggest being understanding but straightforward about your stay. The best owners and managers will try very hard to solve the issue.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a debrief with the members of your group. Does everybody want to go back? We hope this guide steered you to a terrific rental unit. Otherwise, you've acquired useful rental search experience that can help with the next search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 4.0 miles
- Circa 81 - 2.2 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 0.2 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.0 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.0 miles
- Bella Pizza - 2.5 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 2.5 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 3.1 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.2 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 2.6 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 4.2 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 2.6 miles
- Morehead City Marlins Baseball - 3.8 miles
- Carolina Princess - 4.3 miles
- Crystal Coast Country Club - 0.7 miles
- Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail - 1.6 miles