- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyNew Vacation Rental By Owner listing by new owners. Very tidy and calming 4 BR, 3 BA duplex that sleeps and accommodates ten people very pleasantly. Outdoor hot/cold shower, fish cleaning area, and a grille included for all those extraordinary “catch of the day” (red drums, black drums, flounders, speckle trout, sea mullet, pompanos, blues...).
Dazzling expansive oceanfront vistas from the rocking chair filled outdoor space that’s ideal for sunrises, sunsets and dolphin watching all while a few steps away from having your toes in the silk like meticulous Emerald Isle sand.
For boat lovers, our home is comfortably located less than a mile from the NC Wildlife Public Boat Access that is open 7 days a week. There is no fee to launch your boat. A ideal spot to adore the sunset, put out a crab pot, or launch your kayak or paddle board to discover the ICW. There are also public bathrooms, picnic shelter and playground.
We are located roughly 2 miles from the heart of Emerald Isle, where you'll find eateries, pubs or Wine Bar. We are also 2.5 miles from the Bogue Inlet fishing pier which also has a restaurant, public bathrooms and showers. There is no charge to walk on the pier, only for fishing.
LINENS are NOT supplied. We can give suggestions for you upon request.
Money Saving Strategies
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Most official tourism bureaus supply printed guide books with special packages for rental properties, dining and activities. These guides provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Willing to modify your dates? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of high costs.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Quite a few vacation rental companies provide markdowns to veterans and active-duty forces. Make sure to confirm with property management company to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a reduced price.
- Is there a specific experience that you are most getting excited about during your stay? You should prioritize your proximity to the adventures and locations you are most excited about.
- Consider obtaining trip insurance with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any nights missed as a result of personal health-related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
How to Book a Rental Home
You might be surprised to discover how many properties are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available allows them to find an optimum retreat to suit their Beaufort, NC family, from peaceful condos to massive event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of vacation rentals in Beaufort, NC are privately operated and many are represented by established local property management agencies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, technology and practical knowledge to provide convenient operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have discovered a number of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting vacation rentals, however most novices will be delighted to realize that several "techniques" are in plain sight, if you know how to search.
Finding and reserving the best rental:
Before you start to book "Oceanfront Duplex with beautiful Emerald Isle Panoramic Views", examine our short checklist of factors to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Beaufort, NC rental homes are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. To get the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-Twelve months in advance of your trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation rental home..
Find your Spot and Determine Dates
Oftentimes, the toughest part of preparing for your vacation is choosing where to go, and when. After the big decisions are hammered out, everything else is simplier and easier.
Choosing an Properly-Sized Rental
How many family members are joining your getaway? Keep in mind that a lot of properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before you book.
Establish Your Budget
The majority of rental homes are advertised with a cost range. Determine the rate for your selected trip. It could be at the high end of the range. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family before booking a costly rental. Typically, just one member of the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and collecting each person's share.
Rental Home Features
What amenities is your family searching for? Is a swimming pool mandatory?Are you looking for a rental home with open-air lounge? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or amusements? Are bed sheets offered with the rental, or do you need to bring your own? Build a list of priority conveniences to facilitate narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Considerations
Do certain members of your group have specific needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are necessary, include that into your search. Nearly all vacation rental listings include a list of amenities.
Make sure to include your furrry friends. While a number of rental homes permit pets or animals, rules and fees fluctuate per rental. Many restrictions might dismiss a potential rental property. Read your contract carefully! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. In addition to having distinctive properties, local companies offer top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure the property has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the rental management company might know of similar properties that fit your desires and budget..
Although not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season trip, try getting an additional night. Off-peak season offers your best chance to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read the Agreement
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Be sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before booking. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides peace of mind should disaster strike.
As soon as you think you've found "the one", start the booking process. Keep in mind that most rental contracts will require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Be sure you get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest saving the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. We also advise promptly calling the rental home manager with a report of any wear and tear, together with your request for any critical repairs. If there is a difference of opinion about liability later, having the documented problems and contact attempts will probably be valuable.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, condo access, pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Please be respectful of the community. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Residents are a fantastic source of suggestions.
- Be sure to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Check to make sure you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinets and wardrobes.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for property damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager wherever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Most rental property sites ask for reviews after your stay . Rental owners and rental managers will thank you for positive recommendations. If something went wrong and they did not correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the rental was not as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your review.
Learn from your Stay
Did they enjoy their stay? Hopefully this guide helped you find a great rental unit. Maybe the rental property was not quite right, and you will better understand how to improve your search next time.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 4.5 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 2.2 miles
- The Trading Post - 2.3 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.3 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 2.6 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 3.6 miles
- Circle Pizza - 1.9 miles
- Chowdaheads - 2.0 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 4.5 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 1.9 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 2.7 miles
- Cedar Street Park - 2.1 miles
- Emerald Club Tropical Beach Bar - 2.2 miles
- Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier - 2.2 miles
- Emerald Isle Adventures - 2.2 miles
- Carolina Kitesurfing - 2.2 miles