- Pine Knoll Shores
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Away From It All
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyGet ready for rest and recreation in our roomy 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath multilevel townhouse style condominium located in the oceanfront hideaway of Sea Glen. It is a whimsical, peaceful, 38-unit complex located on the barrier island of Bogue Banks in the Town of Pine Knoll Shores. You will be surrounded by Live Oak trees of the maritime forest as you view the 200-acre Teddy Roosevelt Preserve. This section of the island has a wide and uncrowded beach with a sound side pier directly across the street.
Our beach home is welcoming and restfully decorated from the moment you walk in. The Master Bedroom has a full private bath, king-size bed and balcony WITH A VIEW OF THE SEA AND THE TEDDY ROOSEVELT PRESERVE. YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE SITTING IN A TREE HOME VIEWING THE SEA. There are two other bedrooms - one with two twin beds, the other with a queen. These rooms share another full bath. Downstairs there is a entirely-supplied kitchen, dining room, sunroom, huge living room, plus a half bath. You can sip an early morning cup of coffee on the beach front outdoor space as the sun rises or savor a glass of wine in the evening as the sun sets.
Sea Glen is effortlessly located between Atlantic Beach and Emerald Isle, close to historic Beaufort, Cape Lookout Lighthouse, Morehead City and the beautiful oceanside community of Swansboro. If you are a nature lover you will value the Theodore Roosevelt Nature Preserve and The North Carolina Aquarium just down the road! They offer varied activities all year round for all ages plus walking nature trails. Numerous stores, eateries and other attractions (miniature golf, bumper boats, go carts, kayaking, parasailing and jet-skiing) that are just a fast bicycle ride away. We fell in appreciate with this area from the moment we first stayed here. You really feel like you are hidden away from the rest of the world
The kitchen has been modernized with all new stainless steel kitchen appliances and a Keurig. Cozy new seating in living room and sun room as well as new linens in all bedrooms!
Bedroom #1 has a Twin Bunk Set.
Bedroom #2 has a Queen Bed.
Bedroom #3 Master Bedroom with a King Bed and private bathroom and balcony with sea vistas.
Cable TVs, DVD Player, High-Speed Wireless Internet, Gas Grille, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer/Dryer.
No Smoking. No Family Animals.
Linens and Towels are supplied. Arrive with beds made!
Rental is Sunday to Sunday
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many tourism bureaus offer promotional travel guide books with promotions for vacation rental management companies, dining and attractions. Look for these magazines and discount books, because this allows travelers to discover the very same activities with a possibly considerable discounted.
- In a position to change your trip dates? The off-peak seasons will offer you fantastic rates on weekly rentals.
- Are you a military veteran? Many property management companies offer markdowns to veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your vacationing gang qualifies for a discounted price.
- Some homes are particularly designed for particular types of guests. Event homes are great for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate escapes. Some homes cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are situated close to nightlife. You should prioritize your proximity to the activities and landmarks you are most looking forward to.
- Give thought to investing in trip insurance along with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which usually add between 1% - 5% of the base term price, offers vacationers reimbursement of their rental costs for any days missed resulting from personal health-related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned motel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
The Rental Process
First-timers are likely to be shocked at the range and wide variety of short-term vacation rentals available in the Beaufort, NC area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available allows them to find an optimum retreat to accommodate their Beaufort, NC family, from restful condominiums to huge event homes with several bedrooms.
The vast majority of vacation homes in Beaufort, NC are privately operated and many are represented by established local rental management agencies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their rental home, management companies are instrumental in assisting travellers with making reservations, check-in, house cleaning services, as well as routine maintenance issues that may occur.
Below are some tips and strategies to help you understand the rental search and reservation process.
Searching for and booking the best rental:
Before you start to book " Enjoy Sunrises and Sunsets Just Steps Away in Oceanfront Getaway", examine our short checklist of points to consider.
Start Your Search Early
Beaufort, NC vacation rentals are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. To ensure the most desirable selection of vacation homes, we suggest searching and booking your Beaufort, NC getaway Six-12 months in advance, whenever possible. Holiday reunions are a popular time for family groups to plan their Summer family vacations..
Find your Spot and Confirm Dates
Start by figuring out which particular area of Beaufort, NC you prefer to browse, and the approximate trip dates.
Exactly How Much Rental home Do You Really Need?
Confirm who is going, and just how many/what kind of bedroom arrangement you'll need. Bear in mind that a lot of rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for your family. Generally vacation home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Stick to a Budget
The majority of rentals are presented with a cost range. Confirm the cost for your chosen stay. It may be at the top end of the range. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family before reserving an expensive rental home. One member of your party will have to be responsible for gathering contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental payment at time of reservation.
Make a List of "Wants" and "Needs"
What home features is the group looking for? Is a screened porch a requirement? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or amusements? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included with your rental fee? Make a list of priority features to guide narrow your search.
Elderly family members will thank you for not renting a stairs-access-only condo on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are required, include that into your search. Nearly all property postings include a list of amenities.
Your Dog Needs a Vacation, Too
Make sure you include your furrry friends. Although many vacation rentals allow furry friends, rules and costs fluctuate per property. Type of pet, size and breeds might be restricted. Read your contract thoroughly! Fees may apply when animals are added. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Best places to Search
Once the area, time and attendees are decided, search multiple sources for the very best vacation rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental homes" for local property management companies. Local agencies often times have a unique assortment of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be certain the home has everything that you need. If lacking, the rental management company might know of very similar homes that better suit your desires and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your best potential for a reduced rate is changing to a less desirable week.
Read Through The Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other additional fees.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Ensure that you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. Vacation rental management companies and rental owners often offer their clients the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your base rental rate, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed resulting from personal medical emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or additional gas.
Book your Vacation Property
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. Remember that most rental agreements will require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the vacation home owner.
Get Contact Information
Put the property manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. If you discover problems, or if fixes are needed call the rental manager right away.
- Ask questions. When there's any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, property access, pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of hassle.
- Be respectful of the community. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local people can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best spots for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Be certain that you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinetry and cabinets.
- As soon as your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental to make sure no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. Whenever possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Many rental property sites seek comments after your stay . Owners and property managers will thank you for glowing ratings. If something went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but straightforward in regards to your experience. The best owners and managers will try hard to rectify the problem.
Use Your Experience
How did they feel about the property? If everything was outstanding, next year's family vacation planning will be painless. If not, you've acquired useful experience to aid with the next search.
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 1.1 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.9 miles
- Port Of Call - 1.1 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 1.2 miles
- Crab Shack - 1.2 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 1.3 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 1.5 miles
- Kountry Kitchen - 4.5 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 0.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites Beaufort - 5.0 miles
- Island Water Sports - 2.5 miles
- Homerâ€™s Point Marina - 1.2 miles
- Beach Wheels Bike Rentals - 1.5 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 1.5 miles
- North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores - 2.2 miles
- Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area - 2.2 miles