- Pine Knoll Shores
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Away From It All
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyGet ready for rest and leisure in our generous 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath multilevel townhouse style condominium located in the oceanfront hideaway of Sea Glen. It is a whimsical, relaxing, 38-unit complex located on the barrier island of Bogue Banks in the Town of Pine Knoll Shores. You will be surrounded by Live Oak trees of the maritime forest as you view the 200-acre Teddy Roosevelt Preserve. This section of the island has a wide and uncrowded beach with a sound side pier directly across the street.
Our beach home is welcoming and restfully decorated from the moment you walk in. The Master Bedroom has a full private bath, king-size bed and balcony WITH A VIEW OF THE SEA AND THE TEDDY ROOSEVELT PRESERVE. YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE SITTING IN A TREE HOME VIEWING THE SEA. There are two other bedrooms - one with two twin beds, the other with a queen. These rooms share another full bath. Downstairs there is a thoroughly-supplied kitchen, dining room, sunroom, generous living room, plus a half bath. You can sip an early morning cup of coffee on the beach front outdoor space as the sun rises or relish a glass of wine in the evening as the sun sets.
Sea Glen is effortlessly located between Atlantic Beach and Emerald Isle, close to historic Beaufort, Cape Lookout Lighthouse, Morehead City and the brilliant oceanside community of Swansboro. If you are a nature lover you will value the Theodore Roosevelt Nature Preserve and The North Carolina Aquarium just down the road! They offer varied activities all year round for all ages plus walking nature trails. Numerous stores, eateries and other attractions (miniature golf, bumper boats, go carts, kayaking, parasailing and jet-skiing) that are just a speedy bicycle ride away. We fell in appreciate with this area from the moment we first stayed here. You really feel like you are hidden away from the rest of the world
The kitchen has been renovated with all new stainless steel kitchen appliances and a Keurig. Relaxing new seating in living room and sun room as well as new linens in all bedrooms!
Bedroom #1 has a Twin Bunk Set.
Bedroom #2 has a Queen Bed.
Bedroom #3 Master Bedroom with a King Bed and private bathroom and balcony with sea vistas.
Cable TVs, DVD Player, High-Speed Wireless Internet, Gas Grille, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer/Dryer.
No Smoking. No Animals.
Linens and Towels are included. Arrive with beds made!
Rental is Sunday to Sunday
- Many rental owners and vacation properties supply Beaufort, NC area printed travel guides that feature promotions, either offered independently by vendors, or by way of a partnership between the property manager and the itself. These guides provide a great start to your rental search.
- Are your vacation dates changeable? Shoulder seasons provide incredible discounts.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may qualify for discounted prices. Make sure to confirm with property manager to see if your visiting group is eligible for a reduced price.
- Some properties are essentially designed to serve particular guests, whether it's beachfront homes with weekly pier passes, city-center homes with nearby access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have their own jetski launching areas. You'll receive the best value from a rental that most thoroughly suits your ideal holiday setting, even if it costs a tad bit more.
- Consider getting trip insurance together with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, offers buyers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any missed a result of health-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected motel stay or extra fuel.
How to Book a Rental Home
You may be pleasantly surprised to discover how many rentals are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available makes it possible to find an perfect retreat to fit their Beaufort, NC crew, from relaxed condominiums to large event homes with several bedrooms.
Nearly all rental homes in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local property management agencies. Property management companies are well-liked by rental owners mainly because they coordinate the internet marketing and operations..
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have identified a number of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rentals, however most novices will be happy to discover that several "tricks" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to look.
How to find and reserve the right rental property:
Do you think " Enjoy Sunrises and Sunsets Just Steps Away in Oceanfront Getaway" is the best rental home for your upcoming visit? Read through this checklist to ensure it fits your preferences.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Choices
Beaufort, NC rental properties start booking very early. To assure the greatest selection of vacation homes, we recommend searching and reserving your Beaufort, NC getaway 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your rental home..
Find your Spot and Confirm Dates
Start by choosing which particular area of Beaufort, NC you would like to browse, and the choose travel dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Establish who is joining, and just how many/what sort of bedroom arrangement you'll need. Remember that that many homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to figure out what is suitable for your family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available on the internet. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you book.
What Exactly Are You Willing to Pay?
Most vacation homes are advertised with a price range. Confirm the cost for your selected trip. It may be at the top end of the range. If multiple individuals or families are sharing the cost, always make sure each person knows their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Generally speaking, one person in the group will be liable for making the full reservation and collecting each person's contribution.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is the family trying to find? Is a screened deck a necessity? Does the unit need to be beachfront, the downtown area, or close to shopping? Does the rental have bicycles and body boards available throughout your stay? Gather a list of "needs and preferences" from your group to help filter your search to the most suitable property.
Accessibility and Special Issues to consider
Frequently the older generation has trouble with stairways. Make sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Are you or other individuals in the group visiting with a pet? Dog policies are different at each rental. Study descriptions thoroughly. A number of constraints may possibly dismiss a potential rental property. Read your contract carefully! Additional charges may apply when pets are added. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Apart from offering distinctive properties, local companies offer exceptional service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be sure the home has everything you need. If lacking, the vacation rental management company might know of comparable homes that fit your style and budget..
While not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak season offers your best opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Study the Entire Contract
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Ensure that your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
Cancelling your Rental property
Be sure to are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives peace of mind should catastrophe strike.
Reserve your Rental
When everything looks correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. Bear in mind that most rental contracts will require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the vacation home owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the property manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your stay.
Congratulations on reserving your vacation home! You're on your way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- To assure no damages are associated with your stay, create a record of any problem areas of the property. We also suggest promptly phoning the rental home manager with a report of any problems, along with your request for any required fixes. If there is a difference of opinion about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts will probably be useful.
- You could need guidance for a gas fireplace, TV or hot tub. Contact your property manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call avoids many head aches.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Residents often live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a trip a lot more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Natives can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best areas for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Check to make sure you've packed all your things. Sweep all the rooms in the house for left-behind items. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, backyards, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Make sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for property damage. We suggest walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Nearly all rental home sites ask for reviews after your stay . Owners and property managers will appreciate your positive critiques. If anything went wrong and they didn't correct it in a practical manner, or when the property was not as described, you may want to note that in your feedback.
Learn and Improve
Did everybody have a blast? If everything was amazing, next year's vacation planning will be simple and easy. If the rental home was not quite right, and you will better know how to filter your search for the next vacation.
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 1.1 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.9 miles
- Port Of Call - 1.1 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 1.2 miles
- Crab Shack - 1.2 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 1.3 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 1.5 miles
- Kountry Kitchen - 4.5 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 0.8 miles
- Island Water Sports - 2.5 miles
- Homerâ€™s Point Marina - 1.2 miles
- Beach Wheels Bike Rentals - 1.5 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 1.5 miles
- North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores - 2.2 miles
- Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area - 2.2 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 2.5 miles