- Pine Knoll Shores
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyGet ready for rest and leisure in our voluminous 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath multilevel townhouse style condominium located in the oceanfront hideaway of Sea Glen. It is a whimsical, calming, 38-unit complex located on the barrier island of Bogue Banks in the Town of Pine Knoll Shores. You will be surrounded by Live Oak trees of the maritime forest as you view the 200-acre Teddy Roosevelt Preserve. This section of the island has a wide and uncrowded beach with a sound side pier directly across the street.
Our beach home is welcoming and agreeably furbished from the moment you walk in. The Master Bedroom has a full private bath, king-size bed and balcony WITH A VIEW OF THE SEA AND THE TEDDY ROOSEVELT PRESERVE. YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE SITTING IN A TREE HOME VIEWING THE SEA. There are two other bedrooms - one with two twin beds, the other with a queen. These rooms share another full bath. Downstairs there is a entirely-supplied kitchen, dining room, sunroom, generous living room, plus a half bath. You can sip an early morning cup of coffee on the beach front outdoor space as the sun rises or adore a glass of wine in the evening as the sun sets.
Sea Glen is readily located between Atlantic Beach and Emerald Isle, close to historic Beaufort, Cape Lookout Lighthouse, Morehead City and the glamourous oceanside community of Swansboro. If you are a nature lover you will value the Theodore Roosevelt Nature Preserve and The North Carolina Aquarium just down the road! They offer varied activities all year round for all ages plus walking nature trails. Numerous stores, eateries and other attractions (miniature golf, bumper boats, go carts, kayaking, parasailing and jet-skiing) that are just a fast bicycle ride away. We fell in adore with this area from the moment we first stayed here. You really feel like you are hidden away from the rest of the world
The kitchen has been referbished with all new stainless steel kitchen appliances and a Keurig. Cozy new seating in living room and sun room as well as new linens in all bedrooms!
Bedroom #1 has a Twin Bunk Set.
Bedroom #2 has a Queen Bed.
Bedroom #3 Master Bedroom with a King Bed and private bathroom and balcony with sea vistas.
Cable TVs, DVD Player, High-Speed Wireless Internet, Gas Grille, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer/Dryer.
No Smoking. No Family Animals.
Linens and Towels are included. Arrive with beds made!
Rental is Sunday to Sunday
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many property managers and vacation homes provide Beaufort, NC area promotional travel magazines which include money-saving coupons, either offered independently by vendors, or by a partnership between the property manager and the local merchant itself. These guides may provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- Are the travel dates changeable? Off-peak times offer considerable deals.
- Many property management companies and owners offer price reductions for active and veteran men and women of the Military, or repeat guests of the same rental home. Make sure to check with property owner to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Is there a particular activity that you are most looking forward to ? You will definitely get the most value from a home that most thoroughly matches your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Management companies and individual home owners typically offer their customers the chance to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, offers visitors reimbursement of their travel expenses for any days missed a result of personal health related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
Some people are surprised to discover the number of vacation rentals are offered in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available makes it possible to find an perfect retreat to accommodate their Beaufort, NC family, from restful condominiums to colossal event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation rentals are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, equipment and practical knowledge to provide easy operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
We have developed a short guide to help you get the most from your rental experience.
Finding and reserving the best rental home:
Do you believe " Enjoy Sunrises and Sunsets Just Steps Away in Oceanfront Getaway" is the perfect rental home for your upcoming visit? Browse through this check list to make sure it fits your needs.
Search Early and Often
Beaufort, NC rental homes start booking early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, whenever possible. Many groups decide to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Find your Area and Confirm Dates
Agreement can often be challenging among family, but the moment this difficult part is finished everything will quickly fall in place.
Choosing an Adequately-Sized Rental home
Confirm who is joining, and how many/what kind of bedroom configuration you will need. Be mindful that most rentals list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to determine what is most appropriate for your group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible online. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you book.
Commit to a Budget
Confirm that " Enjoy Sunrises and Sunsets Just Steps Away in Oceanfront Getaway" fits your price range *during your desired dates*. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends before reserving a costly vacation property. Most of the time, one person in the group will be responsible for making the full reservation and recovering each party's contribution.
Create a list of "Wants" and "Requirements"
What amenities is the group searching for? Are you looking for a rental with outside lounge? Will the unit need to be beachfront, in town, or in close proximity to wildlife? Does the unit have bicycles and beach toys available throughout your stay? Build a list of priority amenities to guide filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Things to consider
Elderly family members will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-access-only condominium on the 3rd floor. Make sure you remember and inquire about wheelchair access, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Have You Considered Furry Family Members?
Make sure you include your companion! Pets are welcome at many rental homes, but guidelines differ. Many restrictions might eliminate a prospective rental home. Make sure that you read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
Best places to Search
A number of internet resources exist to match guests with property owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local companies typically have a unique collection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
When you have identified your dream rental, double check to make sure your travel dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak season offers your greatest opportunity to negotiate a lower rate.
Study the Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the normal charge, guests will need to pay state taxes when booking " Enjoy Sunrises and Sunsets Just Steps Away in Oceanfront Getaway", along with any other additional fees which may be required based upon their circumstances, including a pet charge, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Be sure you be aware of the cancellation policy before reserving. Rental home management companies and home owners commonly offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs ranges from 1% - 5% of the base rental home rate, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed due to personal medical-related emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Booking
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You'll likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Info
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your visit.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- To assure no damages are linked to your visit, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. We also recommend promptly getting in touch with the rental manager with a report of any problems, along with your request for any necessary repairs.
- If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, house access, pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a trip substantially more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Locals can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Always make sure that you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinets and closets.
- Once your things are all out, do a walk-through of the rental to verify no damage occurred in the course of your remain. We advise walking through with the property manager wherever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your choice? Many rental home sites request feedback after your stay . Owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing critiques. If anything went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but honest regarding your rental experience. The best owners and managers will work hard to fix the problem.
Use Your Experience
Hold a debrief with your travel companions. Did everybody have a great time? We hope this guide helped you find a terrific rental home. Otherwise, you have acquired useful experience that will help with another search.
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 1.1 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.9 miles
- Port Of Call - 1.1 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 1.2 miles
- Crab Shack - 1.2 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 1.3 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 1.5 miles
- Kountry Kitchen - 4.5 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 0.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites Beaufort - 5.0 miles
- Island Water Sports - 2.5 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 4.9 miles
- Homerâ€™s Point Marina - 1.2 miles
- Beach Wheels Bike Rentals - 1.5 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 1.5 miles
- North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores - 2.2 miles