- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Considered
- Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyWhy Knot Getaway is an adorable studio in Downtown Beaufort on Front Street overlooking the water of Taylor's Creek-great location for a coastal hideaway! This prime spot is ideal for calming, strolling the waterfront boardwalk, and relishing local shopping and eateries. It also includes complimentary parking with its own dedicated parking spot in the rear parking lot. Appreciate feathered friends eye vistas of Beaufort, Carrot Island and Taylor's Creek on the common area rooftop and midfloor decking.
This is a 216 sq ft rooftop studio condo in a historic building in the center of downtown Beaufort. There is a appealing queen bed with a freshly remodeled Kitchenette and pretty mosaic tile work in the shower and floors. The Kitchenette includes a Keurig coffee maker, hot plate, electric skillet, toaster and substantial supplies of dishes and silverware. There is a private rooftop outdoor space overlooking the harbor where you can relish sunrises or sunsets with your coffee or drinks.
It is the ideal location to walk to all the phenomenal eateries, bars, stores, museums and day cruises - use our complimentary parking and not worry about driving until you have to leave! You are only a ferry ride away to the handsome beaches of Cape Lookout. Also, you can take the Waterbug boat tours to Carrot Island to sit on the beach, Sand Dollar Island to get bucket fulls of sand dollars or see the wild horses at Shackleford Banks. Feel complimentary to bring your own boat and store it at the Beaufort Docks or Boathouse Marina as well. Lots to do and the ideal hideaway!
NOTE: This studio has been a long term Vacation Rental By Owner with great reviews that we have newly bought.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many property managers and vacation rental homes provide Beaufort, NC area promotional books which feature money-saving coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the management company and the store itself. Search for these guides and coupon books, since this allows travelers to experience the same fantastic attractions with a often significantly discounted.
- Prefer to stay away from crowds and reduce costs? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of peak fees.
- Several rental companies and owners offer discounts for active duty and veteran men and women of the US Military, or repeat travelers to the same rental home. Be sure to check with property manager to see if your vacationing gang is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Some properties are primarily suited for specific types of visitors. Large event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate meetings. Some properties cater to beach bums. Other homes are situated close to night life. You will definitely get the most value from a home that most closely satisfies your ideal holiday setting, even if it costs a bit extra.
- Think about purchasing trip insurance with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the basic term cost, provides travellers reimbursement of their rental costs for any days missed due to personal medical-related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas.
The Rental Process
Newcomers are sometimes surprised at the number and wide variety of weekly rental properties available in the Beaufort, NC area. With such a wide selection, clients are sure to discover a property that fits their desires and budget.
The vast majority of vacation homes in Beaufort, NC are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local rental management agencies. Property management companies are well-liked by property owners mainly because they manage the advertising and operations..
We've constructed a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your rental experience.
Finding and reserving the perfect rental home:
Do you believe "Why Knot Getaway- Rooftop with Water View!" is the best rental home for your next trip? Browse through this guide to make sure it fits all of your preferences.
Begin Your Search Early
Beaufort, NC rentals book months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the best choice of properties, we recommend searching and booking your Beaufort, NC rental Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever possible. Holiday reunions can be a popular time for families to plot their Summer family vacations..
Choose your Town and Vacation Week
Sometimes, the hardest part of organizing your trip is figuring out where to go, and when. Once the big decisions are tackled, everything else becomes more straightforward.
Decide on a Size
Confirm who is joining, and just how many/what particular bedroom configuration you will need. Keep in mind that most vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for your company. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available on the internet. Otherwise, speak to the property owner before you book.
Decide on Your Budget
Will the preferred rental property suit your budget during that prime Summer week? If multiple individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, confirm that everyone understands their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to chip in. In most cases, just one member of the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and getting each family member's share.
Vacation home Amenities
What home features is the family trying to find? Is a screened porch a requirement? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or night life? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental property rate? Build a list of priority conveniences to help narrow your search.
Do individual people in your group have specific needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is necessary, factor that into your search. Most vacation home postings include a list of amenities.
Do not forget to include your best friend! Even though many rental homes allow animal friends, rules and costs vary per property. Be sure you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
Once the place, travel dates and guests are decided, search multiple resources to find the best rental selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation homes" for local rental home management companies. Besides having exceptional rental properties, local agencies provide you with top-notch service..
When you've located your dream rental, double check to make sure your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try asking for an additional night. This is most effective throughout the off-season when many vacation rentals sit empty.
Read the Agreement
Read the entire contract and make sure you fully understand who is liable for:
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the regular fee, vacationers must pay state taxes when renting "Why Knot Getaway- Rooftop with Water View!", in addition to various other additional fees which might be required based upon their circumstances, including a dog fee, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
If you'd like to Cancel
Make sure you understand the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Vacation home management companies and individual property owners commonly offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Complete the Reservation
After you believe you've identified "the one", start the booking process. You'll likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Property Manager's Info
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your stay.
Congratulations on reserving your vacation rental! You're on the right path to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. If you discover property damage, or if repairs are required call the property manager immediately. This can protect against disagreements during checkout.
- Ask questions. You might need guidance for a fireplace, Television set or spa. Call your rental manager. They are there to assist. A brief phone call eliminates many head aches.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Locals are a great source of tips. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best areas for night life?
- Make sure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Double-check every space of the rental to make certain that you've packed all possessions.
- As soon as your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the property to confirm no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your stay? Most rental management companies and vacation rental websites allow renters to give comments. If your property and/or property manager was first-rate, they will appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong, we recommend being understanding but sincere about your rental experience. The best property owners and managers will work hard to rectify the problem.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a debrief with the members of your group. How did they feel about the property? We hope this guide helped you find a terrific home away from home. Otherwise, you have acquired valuable experience to aid with your next search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 2.8 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 2.4 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 2.9 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 3.9 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 4.2 miles
- Old Salt Restaurant & Oyster Bar - 0.0 miles
- Royal James CafÃ© - 0.0 miles
- La Perla Restaurant & Bar - 0.1 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 0.2 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 2.4 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 0.2 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 2.7 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 0.1 miles
- Shackleford Wild Horse & Shelling Safari - 0.2 miles
- Shackleford Banks Shelling & Wild Horse Expedition - 0.2 miles
- Carolina Princess - 2.5 miles