- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Communal Pool
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyWelcome to Tranquility! This 4th floor cavernous 3 bedroom, 2 bath condo is attractively finished with radiant beach colors and accents. It has magnificant vistas of the sea, pool and sound. A well supplied prepare's kitchen with dining room seating of 8 and 4 at the bar. Each bedroom has a TV and clock radio. Master suite with king size bed has private bath and access to covered balcony. The second bedroom holds a queen size bed, the third bedroom holds two twins and there is a sleeper couch in the living room. Balcony has table and chairs to sit and relax with your view of the sea & pool. Unit also supplied with DVD movies/games/books/CD player/audio system. Wireless Internet supplied. No smoking and no dogs and cats. Minimum 3 nighttime stay, last min. and off season only. Monthly rental available. Reservations of 5 nights or more include linens. Located in Building B.
Summer Winds provides an fantastic number of recreational luxuries that make it "the holiday spot" of choice for renters year after year. Available for your leisure are three generous outdoor pools with tanning decks; a heated indoor pool; both indoor and outdoor hot tubs; men and women's saunas; as well as a professionally supplied exercise facility. Our sports complex center also includes racquetball, b-ball, and lighted tennis courts to cater to the active competitors in your family. There is also an arcade with a snack bar.
Additionally, Summer Winds offers an just right setting for groups and meetings with its conference facilities, lounge, and security staff. Close by you'll savor local dining, golf courses, and shopping.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many management companies and vacation houses provide Beaufort, NC area printed travel magazines which feature deals, either offered independently by merchants, or by a relationship between the property management company and the local itself. Search for these magazines and promotional books, since this allows vacationers to discover the same terrific attractions with a possibly considerable discounted.
- Are you willing to shift your trip dates? Off-peak times offer considerable bargains.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Many management companies offer price savings to veterans and active-duty forces. Make sure to confirm with property management company to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a discounted price.
- Some properties are primarily designed for particular types of travellers. Event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate meetings. Some homes appeal to beach bums. Other rentals are situated close to music venues. If there's a particular Beaufort, NC activity that you just love, look for rentals that cater especially to you.
- Give thought to obtaining trip insurance with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the basic stay cost, offers guests reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any nights missed due to medical related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
General Vacation Rental Tips & Tricks
Many people are surprised to learn how many rentals can be found in their area of interest. With such a big selection, renters are certain to select a property that meets their expectations and spending plan.
Rental homes are commonly owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by property owners mainly because they coordinate the internet marketing and operations..
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have identified a number of tips and tricks over the years with regards to renting rental homes, however many beginners will be happy to find that several "tips" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to look.
Finding and reserving the best vacation property:
Do you think "WELCOME TO TRANQUILITY!" is the best rental for your upcoming visit? Read this checklist to ensure it fits your preferences.
The Earlier, The Better
Beaufort, NC vacation rentals are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, when possible. Many households choose to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Select a Town and Date
Agreement can be complicated among family, but the moment this complicated part is finished everything will start to fall in place.
Pick a Size
Determine who is attending the vacation, and just how many/what particular bedroom configuration you need to have. Remember that that most rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for the group. Most vacation home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Stick to a Budget
Most rental homes are advertised with a price range. Confirm the cost for your desired week. It might be at the high end of the range. If a few groups or families are sharing the cost, ensure each group understands their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to pay. A single individual in your company must be given the task of collecting contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental payment at time of reservation.
Make a List of "Wishes" and "Necessities"
What home features is your family searching for? Do you primarily want a rental home with a pool, spa or beach volleyball court? Does the property need to be oceanfront, downtown, or in close proximity to wildlife? Are sheet sets included with the rental agreement, or do you need to provide your own? Create a list of priority features to facilitate narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Things to consider
Do certain members of your group have specialized needs? Make sure that you remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
What About Furry Family Members?
Do not forget to include your best friend! Animal friends are welcome at many vacation rentals, but policies can vary. Make sure you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when pets are included.
Start your Search
Once the area, dates and guests are decided, search multiple resources to find the best vacation rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation rentals" for local rental management companies. Local companies usually have a unique collection of rental homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to confirm the vacation rental has everything that you need. If it is something is missing, the rental management company might know of very similar homes that better suit your wishes and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season stay, try asking for an additional night. The off-season offers your best chance to make a deal for a lower rate.
Go Through The Contract
You really should know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the normal rate, travelers will have to pay local taxes when renting "WELCOME TO TRANQUILITY!", as well as any other fees that may be required depending on their situation, including a pet fee, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
If you want to Cancel
Be sure to are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. Vacation rental management companies and home owners typically offer their clients the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any nights missed a result of personal health related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or additional gas.
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You will probably be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Property Manager's Info
Put the property manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for quick access to answers during your visit.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- To ensure that no damages are associated with your stay, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. If you find damages, or if repairs are needed contact the property manager right away.
- You may need instructions for a fireplace, TV or hot tub. Contact your property manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call prevents many headaches.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a vacation considerably more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Local residences can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Be sure to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Make certain you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cupboards and cabinets.
- Be sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for property damage. Whenever possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you rate your experience? Many vacation rental websites seek testimonials after your stay . Owners and property managers will appreciate your positive reviews. If anything was unsatisfactory and they didn't correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the rental home wasn't as described, you may want to note that as part of your comments.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Did everybody have a great time? Hopefully this guide steered you to a fantastic rental. If not, you've gained invaluable experience to aid with another search.
- Island Water Sports - 0.9 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 0.2 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 0.3 miles
- Crab Shack - 0.5 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 0.5 miles
- Port Of Call - 0.6 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 2.8 miles
- Frankâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 3.5 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 0.9 miles
- Island Water Sports - 0.9 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 3.3 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 0.2 miles
- Beach Wheels Bike Rentals - 0.2 miles
- Homerâ€™s Point Marina - 0.5 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 0.9 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 1.0 miles
- Leni Newell Studios And Gallery - 0.5 miles