- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
About this PropertySavor all that Summer Winds and the Atlantic Sea have to offer from this fabulous three bedroom, two bath oceanfront condo! You will be able to step right out to the pool and the beach from this first floor corner unit. This condo includes new paint, new carpet, new light fixtures, new crown molding, new plantation shutters and nearly all new appliances! The generous and open living area makes this one of the most attractive floor plans at Summer Winds. The master bedroom holds a queen size bed, the second bedroom holds two twins and the third bedroom holds a pyramid bunk bed (twin on top, full on bottom). Linens are included with reservations of five nights or more. This unit rents Saturday to Saturday. Located in Building B.
Summer Winds provides an spectacular number of recreational luxuries that make it "the holiday spot" of choice for renters year after year. Available for your leisure are three enormous outdoor pools with tanning decks; a heated indoor pool; both indoor and outdoor hot tubs; men and women's saunas; as well as a professionally supplied exercise facility. Our sports complex center also includes racquetball, b-ball, and lighted tennis courts to cater to the active competitors in your family. There is also an arcade with a snack bar.
Additionally, Summer Winds offers an ideal setting for groups and meetings with its conference facilities, lounge, and security staff. Close by you'll adore local dining, golf courses, and shopping.
Money Saving Strategies
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Most tourism bureaus offer promotional travel guide books with promotions for rental homes, dining and tours. These guides may provide an excellent start to your vacation rental search.
- Are you able to alter your dates? Off-peak times provide considerable savings.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Plenty of rental companies offer concessions to veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to ask property manager to see if your travelling crew is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Is there a certain activity that you are mainly getting excited about ? If there's a certain Beaufort, NC activity that you just love, look for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Think about investing in trip insurance along with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which usually add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term price, offers buyers reimbursement of their travel costs for any missed as a consequence of medical emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated motel stay or additional gas.
The Rental Process
You may be pleasantly surprised to discover just how many vacation homes are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rentals available allows them to find an ideal retreat to accommodate their Beaufort, NC family, from restful condominiums to larger event homes with several bedrooms.
Nearly all rental homes in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local property management agencies. Property management companies leverage scale, staff and practical knowledge to provide trouble-free operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
Here are some ideas and techniques to help you navigate the rental search and reservation process.
Finding and booking the perfect rental home:
Before you decide to book "Fun in the sun only steps from your door! Call Now for a 10% discount !!!!", review our short collection of points to consider.
Search Early and Often
Beaufort, NC vacation rentals start booking early. For the best selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months before a trip. Holiday gatherings can be a great time for groups to plan their Summer trips..
Find your Spot and Confirm Dates
Quite often, the most challenging portion of preparing for your vacation is figuring out where to go, and when. When the big decisions are hammered out, everything else becomes more straightforward.
Selecting an Appropriately-Sized Rental property
Establish who is joining, and just how many/what kind of bedroom arrangement you'll need. Consider that a lot of vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to determine what is acceptable for your family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you reserve the home.
Establish Your Budget
Will your chosen rental home fit your budget during that choice Summer week? Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family prior to reserving a pricey rental home. One member of your group will need to be responsible for getting payments and accepting responsibility for the whole rental cost at time of booking.
Its All About Amenities
What property features is the group trying to find? Are you looking for a rental with outdoor lounge? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or nightlife? Will the home have bikes and body boards available for use throughout your stay? Make a list of priority amenities to facilitate filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Things to consider
Grandma and Grandpa will thank you for not reserving a stairs-access-only condo on the Third floor. Make sure that you remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Think About Furry Family Members?
Are you or other people in the party visiting with a dog? Animal friends are welcome at a number of rental homes, but policies can vary. Make certain to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Charges may apply when animals are added. Ask questions *well before* you book!
Searching the Internet
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental homes" for local rental management companies. Apart from having exclusive rental properties, local agencies provide top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure the vacation rental has everything you need. If it is lacking, the property management company may know of comparable homes that fit your wishes and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your greatest chance of a reduced rate is shifting to an off-season week.
Read the Total Agreement
Read the whole agreement and make sure you fully understand who is liable for:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Be sure to are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed as a result of personal hospital emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Reservation
When you believe you've found "the one", start the booking process. You will likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Be sure you get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest storing the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Good job on booking your rental! You're on your way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental home right away. We also recommend immediately calling the rental home manager with a report of any damages, along with your request for any fixes. This can prevent disagreements during checkout.
- When there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, condo access, pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the property manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of difficulties.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay a lot more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Natives are a terrific source of recommendations.
- Make certain to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Check to make sure you've packed all your personal belongings. Sweep each room in the home for left-behind possessions. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, porches, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Be sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager wherever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Most rental property websites seek reviews after your stay . Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your positive ratings. If anything was wrong and they did not fix it in a acceptable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you should make it a point as part of your critique.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a meeting with your traveling companions. Did everyone have a good time? We hope this guide steered you to a terrific rental unit. If the rental home was not quite right, and you will better understand how to filter your search for the next trip.
- Island Water Sports - 0.9 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 0.2 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 0.3 miles
- Crab Shack - 0.5 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 0.5 miles
- Port Of Call - 0.6 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 2.8 miles
- Frankâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 3.5 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 0.9 miles
- Island Water Sports - 0.9 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 3.3 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 0.2 miles
- Beach Wheels Bike Rentals - 0.2 miles
- Homerâ€™s Point Marina - 0.5 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 0.9 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 1.0 miles
- Leni Newell Studios And Gallery - 0.5 miles