- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Baby Gate
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Lobster Pot
- Music Library
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyARE WE THERE YET? is the East half of an Oceanfront Duplex, newly refurbished with 2100 sq.ft of living space. New kitchen cabinets and granite!! Furnished with designer furnishings, as well as pillow-top beds. Linens are included with beds made. Central air and heat, well supplied kitchen, dishwasher, washer/dryer, microwave, 6 NEW flat screenTV's, DVD players, wireless high speed Internet access with complimentary wifi, Jacuzzi in master suite, ceiling fans all through, water softener. Panoramic sea vistas; great for dolphin watching. Giant oceanfront decks on three levels with high end porch furnishings ( Polywood hi top table and chairs) including chaise lounges. New high end swivel padded rockers. Middle outdoor space has DRY SNAP ROOF so it can be relished rain or shine. Plenty of outdoor dining space with picnic tables. New huge WEBER gas grille, enclosed hot/cold outdoor shower, double carport with additional parking and lighted landscaping. Located near Bogue Inlet Pier. Weekly only during high season. No smoking. No family dogs and cats. Must be 25 years old to rent.
8503 Sea View Drive.
Are We There Yet? (8503 Sea View EAST): 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths. King * Queen * Queen * Bunk, Twin, Trundle * New Queen Sleeper Couch with 2'' Tempurpedic bed topper. 6 flat screen HDTVs with enlargened cable, audio system/CD with iPod dock. Den with QSS and flat screen HDTV and complimentary wifi. Oak floor, tile floor and engineered wood floor all over.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Search for the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Most tourism bureaus will offer you printed tourism guide books with special packages for rental properties, dining and activities. Look for these catalogs and discount books, as this allows vacation goers to take advantage of the same great attractions with a sometimes significantly discounted.
- Are you able to move your dates? Shoulder seasons feature phenomenal discounts.
- A number of vacation rental companies and owners offer discounts for active duty and veteran men and women of the U.S. Armed forces, or repeat visitors to the same rental. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a price reduction.
- Some homes are particularly suited for particular groups of vacationers. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate escapes. Some rentals cater to beach bums. Other properties are situated close to nightlife. You'll get the most value from a rental that most closely matches your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a bit more.
- Rental companies and individual property owners frequently offer their guests an opportunity to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually add between 1% - 5% of the base stay rate, offers guests reimbursement of their trip expenses for any days missed resulting from personal health-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline.
The Rental Process
First-timers are likely to be surprised at the number and wide range of daily, weekly and monthly properties available in the Beaufort, NC area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation homes available makes it possible to find an perfect retreat to accommodate their Beaufort, NC group, from low-noise condominiums to colossal event homes with several bedrooms.
The vast majority of rental properties in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by established local property management agencies. Property management companies leverage scale, staff and experience to provide hassle-free operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
Here are some ideas and suggestions to help you understand the vacation rental search and booking process.
Where to find and reserve the best vacation rental:
Before you decide to book "PANORAMIC OCEANFRONT LIVING -Steps to the ocean!! Walk to town!!", review our short list of issues to consider.
Search Early and Frequently
Beaufort, NC vacation homes book several months (and up to a year) in advance. To assure the very best selection of rental homes, we advise searching and reserving your Beaufort, NC rental Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever you can. Many visitors plan to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Find your Spot and Decide Dates
Begin by figuring out which particular area of Beaufort, NC you want to explore, and the approximate trip dates.
Choose a Size
How many relatives are joining your getaway? Try to remember that a lot of rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to figure out what is most appropriate for your company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. If not, email or call the property owner before you reserve the home.
Exactly What Are You Willing to Pay?
Will your favorite vacation property suit your budget during that prime Summer week? Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions before booking a costly rental property. Most rental agreements require a single individual to be responsible for the whole reservation.
Vacation home Features
What home features is your family looking for? Is a screened porch a requirement? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or nightlife? Are extras like beach chairs, grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers available and included with your rental property charge? Gather a list of "necessities and desires" from your party to help filter your search to the most appropriate property.
In some cases the senior generation has challenges with stairs. Make sure you remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Do not forget to include your companion! Animal guidelines are different at each rental. Study descriptions carefully. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Study your contract carefully! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement.
Where to Search
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental properties" for local rental management companies. Local agencies typically have an exclusive assortment of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to be certain the rental has everything you need. If it is lacking, the property management company may know of comparable properties that fit your preferences and budget..
Although not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study the Total Agreement
Read through the entire agreement and be certain you fully understand who is responsible for:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Ensure that you understand the cancellation policy before reserving. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you peace of mind should catastrophe strike.
Reserve your Rental Property
As soon as you believe you've found "the one", start the booking process. You will likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Get Contact Details
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your stay.
Congrats on reserving your vacation rental! You're on your way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- To make certain no damages are linked to your visit, create a record of any problem areas of the property. If you find damages, or if repairs are needed get in touch with the property manager right away. This can protect against conflicts during checkout.
- Ask questions. You might need instructions for a fireplace, TV or hot tub. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to assist. A brief phone call prevents many head aches.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. Often, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a great source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Confirm that you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinetry and closets.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and look for property damage. When possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Nearly all rental web sites ask for comments after your stay is complete. Rental owners and property managers will thank you for favorable ratings. If something went wrong, we advise being pleasant but genuine with regards to your stay. Top property owners and managers will try very hard to fix the situation.
Use Your Experience
Does everyone want to re-book next year? Hopefully this guide steered you to a fantastic home away from home. If not, you've acquired invaluable rental search experience that will help with the next search.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.0 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 0.3 miles
- The Trading Post - 0.3 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 0.4 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 0.4 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 1.3 miles
- Plaza Mexico Restaurant - 0.3 miles
- DQ Grill & Chill Restaurant Emerald Isle - 0.3 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.0 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 0.8 miles
- Camp Ocean Forest Campground - 0.1 miles
- Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier - 0.2 miles
- Carolina Kitesurfing - 0.3 miles
- Emerald Isle Adventures - 0.3 miles
- Emerald Club Tropical Beach Bar - 0.4 miles
- Salt Ultra Lounge - 0.4 miles