- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertySaturday to Saturday, 1 week min.
Brief walk to beach (200-300 feet), beach access is directly in front of home at end of Clark Rd. This home was thoroughly modernized during 2010/11, inside and out. New outdoor space furnishings added for summer of 2014. Great kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Generous eating area with seating for 8-10. Sizable family room has a great sea view and has a sizable (intelligent) flat screen TV, separate sitting room off of family room with sea view. Downstairs additional room with huge screen TV, great for separate children space. audio system systems (with Bluetooth) with in ceiling speakers in all common areas and outdoor speakers to listen to your favorite music while calming on the sizable outdoor outdoor space. Spiral staircase connects the 1st and second floors. 2 generous master bedroom size bedrooms with queen beds (1 uptaairs, 1 downstairs), 1 bedroom with 2 twin beds and 1 bedroom with 1 twin bed (both downstairs). Flat screen TVs in all bedrooms. Futon in additional room accepts for additional temporary linens if needed. Ceiling fans in all rooms. Circular staircase between first and second floor. Great 2 zone air-conditioning system to insure your happiness. All rooms are agreeably furbished to ensure you'll savor you time while not swimming in the surf.
Giant outdoor shower with hot and cold water and a separate changing area. Enormous second floor outdoor outdoor space with picnic table and multiple Adirondack chairs to enable you to sit and relax while savoring the view.
Linens not supplied to keep costs down, available on the island if you do not want to bring your own. Gas grille included. (Beds: 2 Queen, 3 Twin, 1 Futon). In an effort to keep costs down I do not give linens......if you would like to rent linens you may contact a local vendor to deliver and pickup at home. Max number of adults is 5, max number of guest 7) Exceeding max will result in loss of security deposit.
Rents Saturday to Saturday (min of 1 week)
1 bedroom upstairs , 3 bedrooms downstairs.
Address: 103 Clark Rd
Telephone me if you have questions 5407205610
Keywords: Thoroughly redone in 2010/11.
Nicely furbished with great color.
Weekly rental only (Sat-Sat)
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many official tourism bureaus will offer you travel guide books with special deals for rental homes, dining and attractions. These guides may provide a great start to your rental search.
- Willing to modify your travel dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons typically offer phenomenal rates on rental properties.
- Many vacation rental companies and owners offer discounts for active and veteran members of the US Military, or repeat visitors of the same vacation home. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your travelling group is eligible for a price reduction.
- Some homes are particularly designed for specific groups of vacationers. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding parties and corporate retreats. Some homes cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are situated close to nightlife. If there's a particular Beaufort, NC activity you simply love, look for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Rental companies and individual rental home owners generally offer their guests an opportunity to obtain trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay rate, provides vacationers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed as a result of personal medical related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas.
The Rental Process
Some people are shocked to learn how many rentals are available in Beaufort, NC. With such a big selection, guests are certain to discover a rental home which fits their wishes and spending plan.
Rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their rental, management companies are instrumental in helping families with booking, checking-in, housekeeping, and any maintenance problems that may arise.
Below are some tips and tricks to help you understand the rental search and booking process.
How to find and reserve a great vacation home:
Before you decide to book "Great 3d Row house.Renovated in 2010", examine our brief checklist of considerations.
Search Early and Frequently
Beaufort, NC vacation rentals book many months (and up to a year) in advance. For the best selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months prior to your vacation. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental home..
Select a Village and Date
Consensus can be tough among loved ones, but the moment this tricky part is finished everything will quickly slide in place.
Choose a Size
How many family members are joining your getaway? Bear in mind that many rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for the party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available on the internet. Otherwise, communicate with the property owner before you reserve the home.
Make a Spending Limit
Does the preferred vacation property fit your budget during that popular Summer week? Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends well before reserving a pricey rental home. A single individual in your group will have to be given the task of getting repayments and agreeing to responsibility for the complete rental cost at time of reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What property features is your family trying to find? Is a screened-in porch a necessity? Do you wish to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Are extras like beach chairs, grills, umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included in your rental fee? Create a list of priority amenities to help narrow your search.
Suitable access can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make sure you remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Take the Dog
Make sure you include your furrry friends. Although a number of rentals permit family pets, rules and costs vary per rental. Many limitations may dismiss a potential vacation property. Study your contract carefully! Extra charges may apply when animals are added.
Start your Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rentals" for local rental management companies. Aside from having exceptional properties, local companies provide you with top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
When you have located your dream rental, double check to make sure your travel dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try getting an extra night. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read Through The Contract
Read through the whole contract and be certain you fully understand who is liable for:
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Make sure your quote includes all taxes and fees.
Cancelling your Rental property
Cancellation policies vary for each property. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers comfort should catastrophe strike.
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Remember that most rental contracts require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the vacation home owner.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Be sure to get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental property right away. Call the property manager immediately to report your observations. This may prevent conflicts during checkout.
- You could need instructions for a fireplace, Television or spa. Contact your home manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Please be considerate of the local community. More often than not, adjacent homes are filled by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Residents can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Make sure you've packed all of your personal belongings. Sweep each room in the home for forgotten possessions. Check bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, decks, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one last time and look for property damage. We advise walking through with the property manager wherever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Virtually all rental home web sites ask for comments after your stay is complete. Rental owners and property managers will thank you for glowing critiques. If something went wrong, we suggest being kind but straightforward with regards to experience. The best owners and managers will work hard to rectify the issue.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a debrief with your family. Did they love their vacation? Hopefully this guide steered you to a terrific rental unit. If not, you've acquired useful rental search experience that will help with your next search.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 4.8 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 2.6 miles
- The Trading Post - 2.7 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.7 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 3.0 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 4.0 miles
- Island Water Sports - 4.7 miles
- Circle Pizza - 2.4 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 4.8 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 2.3 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 2.3 miles
- Island Water Sports - 4.7 miles
- Cedar Street Park - 2.4 miles
- Emerald Club Tropical Beach Bar - 2.6 miles
- Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier - 2.6 miles
- Emerald Isle Adventures - 2.6 miles