- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyKeeping up with the children is smooth in this courtyard unit! Two bedroom courtyard unit with a view overlooking the outdoor pool and water slide. Bright beach colors accentuate the condo for the coastal experience. The master bedroom has a queen size bed with private bath, the secondary bedroom has a pyramid bunk bed (full on bottom, twin on top) and another twin bed. Thoroughly outfitted kitchen with appliances and silverware and a modest compact washer & dryer. A Place at the Beach offers family fun for everybody: outdoor pool with water slide, outdoor hot tub, indoor pool with hot tub, tennis courts, mini golf... You won't need to leave! Reservations of 5 nights or more include linens. This unit is a Sunday to Sunday rental.
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most official tourism bureaus supply printed guide books with deals for accommodations, dining and attractions. These guides may provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Prefer to steer clear of the crowds? Off-peak times offer up tremendous deals.
- Many vacation rental companies and owners offer savings for active and veteran men and women of the US Armed forces, or repeat vacation goers to the same rental. Be sure to check with property management company to see if your visiting group is eligible for a reduction.
- Is there a specific activity that you are most anticipating during your stay? If there's a certain Beaufort, NC atteaction that you just love, look for properties that cater especially to you.
- Give thought to investing in trip insurance along with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, provides buyers reimbursement of their trip costs for any missed as a result of personal medical emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unanticipated motel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
General Rental Tricks & Tips
You may be shocked to uncover just how many rental homes are available at your destination. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Vacation homes are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property owners frequently select management companies to manage marketing, house cleaning services and maintenance tasks.
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have discovered a number of tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rentals, however most novices will be delighted to find that many of these "tricks" are in plain sight, if you recognize where they should search.
Where to find and book a great rental property:
Do you believe "A Place at the Beach 178: 2 BR, 2 BA Condominium in Atlantic Beach, Sleeps 6" is the best vacation property for your next family vacation? Browse through this check list to make sure it fits your needs.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many popular destinations, In Beaufort, NC the best rentals are booked very early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, whenever possible. Many households decide to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Choose your Place and Vacation Week
Begin by choosing which particular area of Beaufort, NC you would like to browse, and the choose trip dates.
Just How Much Rental Do You Actually Need?
How many family members are planning to share your getaway? Be aware that a lot of vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for the company. Generally vacation home listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Stick to a Budget
Most rental homes are presented with a price range. Confirm the cost for your chosen trip. It might be at the top end of the range. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family prior to booking an expensive rental property. Generally, one member of the group will be liable for making the full reservation and collecting each person's share.
Create a list of "Wants" and "Needs"
What property features is the group interested in? Do you only want a rental with a swimming pool, spa or beach volleyball court? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or amusements? Are bed sheets included with the rental contract, or do you need to provide your own? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and wants" from your party to help filter your search to the perfect property.
Accessibility and Special Issues
Do individual people in your group have special needs? Make sure to remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Be sure to include your best friend! Animals are welcome at many vacation homes, but guidelines can vary. Type of pet, size and breeds might be restricted. Study your contract carefully! Service fees may apply when pets are added.
Searching the Internet
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation homes" for local property management companies. Local companies often have an exclusive collection of rental homes daily and weekly.
When you have found the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an extra night. This is most effective through the off-season when many homes sit empty.
Study the Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the regular charge, vacationers will have to pay state taxes when renting "A Place at the Beach 178: 2 BR, 2 BA Condominium in Atlantic Beach, Sleeps 6", in addition to any other fees that may be mandatory depending on their situation, including a dog fee, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
If you need to Cancel
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. Rental home management companies and rental owners commonly offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you relief should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Booking
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You'll probably be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Be sure you get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations on booking your rental! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Take notes of any wear and tear immediately after you arrive. We also advise promptly calling the rental manager with a report of any damage, together with your request for any critical repairs.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, house access, pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager immediately. A brief phone call prevents many complications.
- Please be considerate of the neighborhood. Often, neighboring properties are occupied by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a stay substantially more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Locals can often point you in the right direction.
- Make sure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Make sure you've packed all of your things. Sweep all the rooms in the house for left-behind items. Check bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, outdoor patios, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- As soon as your things are all out, do a walk-through of the rental home to verify no damage occurred during your remain. If it is possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Most rental web sites seek comments after your stay . Rental owners and property managers will appreciate your favorable critiques. If something went wrong, we advise being kind but sincere in regards to your rental experience. The best property owners and managers will work very hard to rectify the problem.
Learn from your Stay
How did they feel about the rental choice? We hope this guide helped you find a terrific vacation home. If the rental home was not quite right, and you'll better understand how to perfect your search next time.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.7 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.5 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.7 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.9 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 2.0 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.4 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.5 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 4.2 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.6 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 2.6 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.6 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 2.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.2 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.5 miles
- Carolina Princess - 1.5 miles