- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dishes & Utensils
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
About this PropertySuperb location with private access to sandy beaches for sunbathing or four on-site swimming pools. Savor the sea winds from your screened porch, soundside pier and day dock available.
Principal Bedroom - Queen Bed
2nd Bedroom - 2 Single Beds
3rd Bedroom - Queen Bed
Saturday to Saturday Rental.
All prices are subject to a departure cleaning, linen and reservation fee, 12.75% sales tax and a $50.00 Holiday Rental Damage Protection Plan. All costs and taxes are subject to change without notice.
NO SMOKING, NO FAMILY PETS
We rent to family groups, married couples, or mature adults over the age of 25. We do not, under any circumstances, rent to groups for proms, graduations, college home events, etc. Misrepresentation will result in immediate eviction without refund.
All prices and/or descriptions are subject to change. Although every precaution is taken, errors in prices and/or descriptions do occur on our web site and in printing. We reserve the right to correct any such error.
** TWO OPTIONS FOR DAMAGE PROTECTION **
1. Damage Protection Insurance – For an additional $50.00, this plan covers up to $3,000 in unintentional damages to the rental unit that may occur during your stay. Report the damage to us, we’ll take care of the rest!
2. Security Deposit - $500 is promptly charged at time of renting. If the unit is left undamaged, keys & parking passes returned, your security deposit will be refunded within 45 days after check out.
** PLEASE INITIAL ON YOUR PAPERWORK WHICH OPTION YOU PREFER ** ONE MUST BE SELECTED
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many property managers and rental houses supply Beaufort, NC area travel discount magazines which include promotions, either offered individually by local companies, or via a partnership between the property management company and the vendor itself. Search for these magazines and coupon books, since this allows travelers to experience those terrific activities at a generally significantly discounted.
- Flexible about when you might vacation? Shoulder seasons provide incredible deals.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Many management companies provide concessions to vets and active-duty military. Make sure to confirm with property management company to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a reduced price.
- Some rental properties are essentially catered to specific vacationers, whether it's beachfront homes with weekly pier passes, city-center homes with nearby access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have private jetski launching areas. You will definitely get the most value from a home that most closely satisfies your ideal holiday setting, even if it costs a little more.
- Think about getting trip insurance with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay cost, provides buyers reimbursement of their rental costs for any days missed resulting from personal health emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated motel stay or additional fuel.
The Rental Process
You might be shocked to learn just how many rental properties are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available allows them to find an perfect retreat to suit their Beaufort, NC group, from restful condominiums to giant event homes with several bedrooms.
Rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their home, management companies are instrumental in helping travellers with making reservations, check-in, house cleaning, and any routine maintenance problems that may occur.
We've developed a brief guide to help you get the most out of your vacation property experience.
Searching for and booking the perfect rental property:
Do you believe "FIRST FLOOR, OCEANFRONT COMPLEX, POOL VIEW" is the perfect vacation property for your upcoming vacation? Read this checklist to ensure it fits your needs.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Choices
Like many popular destinations, In Beaufort, NC the best vacation homes are booked early. To guarantee the most desirable selection of vacation rentals, we advise searching and reserving your Beaufort, NC vacation home Six-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever feasible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation rental home..
Find your Area and Confirm Dates
Oftentimes, the toughest part of planning your trip is figuring out where to go, and when. When the big decisions are tackled, the rest will be easier.
Selecting an Adequately-Sized Vacation rental
How many family members are joining your vacation? Remember that that most homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to determine what is suitable for the party. Most vacation home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Create a Budget
The majority of vacation homes are presented with a cost range. Determine the cost for your preferred stay. It could be at the top end of the range. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions well before reserving a pricey rental property. A single member of your party will need to be responsible for getting contributions and accepting responsibility for the whole rental fee at time of reservation.
Make a List of "Preferences" and "Requirements"
What amenities is the family searching for? Do you want a rental property with open-air dining area? Are you more interested in wildlife or amusements? Are mattress sheets included with the rental agreement, or do you need to bring your own? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and wants" from your company to help narrow your search to the most suitable rental.
Accessibility and Special Issues
Often times the older generation has challenges with staircases. Make sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair access, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
What About 4-Legged Family Members?
Do not forget to include your companion! Animals are welcome at a number of rental homes, but policies can vary. Type of pet, size and breeds may be controlled. Read your contract thoroughly! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Best places to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Local companies typically have an exclusive selection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to confirm the rental has everything required. If it is something is missing, the home management company might know of very similar properties that better suit your preferences and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak season offers your greatest chance to make a deal for a lower rate.
Read Through The Agreement
Read through the complete contract and be sure you understand who is responsible for:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Be sure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
Cancelling your Rental property
Cancellation policies vary with each property. Rental home management companies and individual rental owners commonly offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you peace of mind should disaster strike.
Book your Rental Property
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Make sure to get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend saving the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Good luck on booking your vacation rental! You're on the way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Record the condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. If you discover damage, or if fixes are needed call the home manager right away. This may prevent disagreements during checkout.
- You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television set or spa tub. Call your home manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call helps prevent many headaches.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. Permanent residents invariably live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local people may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best spots for night life?
- Make sure that you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Double-check every space of the vacation property to make certain you've gathered all personal belongings.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one last time and look for property damage. If it is possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Nearly all rental property sites request testimonials after your stay . Owners and rental managers will appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but straightforward with regards to experience. The best owners and managers will try very hard to fix the issue.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a debrief with your family. Does everybody want to go back? Maybe everything ended up being fantastic and you're ready to re-book the rental home for your next vacation. If the rental home was not quite right, and you'll better recognize how to filter your search for the next vacation.
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 2.1 miles
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 3.7 miles
- Circa 81 - 2.5 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 0.3 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.0 miles
- Bella Pizza - 2.0 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.1 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 2.1 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.3 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 2.2 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 4.0 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 3.8 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 2.1 miles
- Morehead City Marlins Baseball - 3.6 miles
- Carolina Princess - 3.9 miles
- Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail - 1.2 miles