- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
About this PropertyLocated in the Queens Court resort, overlooking the majestic blue Atlantic Sea in Emerald Isle. This condo gives you the opportunity to adore the Crystal Coast lifestyle. It is located within an hour of three airports and only 2.5 hours from Raleigh. Highway 58 brings you across Cameron Langston Bridge and within 2 mins. of your front door. The condominium complex also has a direct access to the beach.
This one-level, second-floor, oceanfront, corner unit includes two big decks. The decks and most of the condo offer a meticulous view of the sun rising and setting over the sea. Additionally, the sea is within view from nearly all areas of the condo.
There is a living, dining area, and a completely-supplied kitchen. Kitchen comforts include a refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, disposal, oven/stove, toaster and a coffeemaker. There is a washer and dryer in the condo. The unit is well-maintained, and includes ceramic floors, and granite counters in the kitchen and bathroom. The condo kitchen was freshly referbished and all the appliances are new. Storage room on the ground floor for storing beach chairs and umbrellas.
The resort is directly on the sea and includes a private pool, tennis courts, and picnic area. Shopping is within walking distance, including food chains, drug stores, antique stores, hardware stores, movie theaters, and beach/present stores. Eateries and fast food eateries are close by; many within walking distance. Water slides and Playland are next to the resort.
Internet and complimentary WIFI is available in condo.
Keywords: Emerald Isle, Holiday Rental, Condo
We DO OFFER a monthly special for who would be interested starting the end of OCTOBER /2018
$2500/ month. that is including cleaning twice /month.
- Many rental managers and rental properties provide Beaufort, NC area traveller discount books that feature deals, either offered individually by vendors, or via a relationship between the management company and the business itself. These guides may provide a great start to your rental home search.
- Prefer to avoid the crowds and save money? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of high fees.
- Several management companies and owners offer rate reductions for active and veteran men and women of the U.S. Military, or returning guests to the same property. Make sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your travelling group is eligible for a reduced price.
- Some homes are particularly designed for specific groups of visitors. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding parties and corporate escapes. Some rentals appeal to beach bums. Other properties are positioned close to music venues. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the adventures and locations you are most looking forward to.
- Management companies and individual home owners generally offer their customers the chance to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, provides guests reimbursement of their trip costs for any days missed resulting from personal health related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel.
How to Book a Rental Home
Newcomers are sometimes shocked at the number and wide selection of daily, weekly and monthly rentals available in the Beaufort, NC area. With such a wide selection, renters are sure to come across a rental that matches their expectations and spending budget.
Vacation rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by property management companies. Owners typically choose management companies to facilitate online advertising, house cleaning and maintenance.
We've put together a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your vacation property experience.
Where to find and reserve the best vacation home:
Do you believe "Emerald Isle North Carolina -Queens Court resort, Queen Nicole Condo!" is the perfect rental property for your upcoming trip? Browse through this guide to make sure it fits your preferences.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Choices
Beaufort, NC rental properties start booking early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, whenever possible. Many households plan to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Select your Town and Travel Week
Consensus can often be challenging between close relatives, but the moment this complicated part is finished everything will quickly drop in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Try to remember that most properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for your family. Most rental listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Stay on a Budget
Does the preferred rental home suit your budget during that choice Summer week? Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones before reserving a costly vacation property. One member of your group will need to be in charge of gathering repayments and acknowledging responsibility for the complete rental fee at time of reservation.
What amenities is the group looking for? Are you looking for a rental with open-air kitchen? Does the unit need to be oceanfront, in the downtown area, or close to night life? Does the home have bikes and beach toys available for use throughout your stay? Gather a list of "needs and wishes" from your party to help filter your search to the most appropriate rental.
Do individual members of your crew have specialized needs? Ensure that you remember and ask about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Don't forget to include your best friend! Animal guidelines are different at each rental. Study descriptions carefully. A number of constraints may eliminate a prospective rental home. Read your agreement thoroughly! Fees may apply when pets are included. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
It Is Time to Search
Many internet resources exist to match vacationers with rental home owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental properties" for local rental management companies. Local companies will often have a unique selection of rental homes daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to ensure that the property has everything you need. If it is lacking, the vacation rental management company may know of similar properties that better suit your style and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read through the Entire Agreement
Read through the complete contract and make sure you are aware who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Ensure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Many rental contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs ranges from 1% - 5% of the standard vacation rental cost, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed due to personal health related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Reservation
As soon as you feel you've found "the one", begin the booking process. You will likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the rental manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your visit.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Take notes of any damage soon after you arrive. We also advise immediately calling the property manager with a report of any damages, along with your request for any needed fixes.
- Ask questions. When there's any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, condo access, swimming pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a trip substantially more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Natives are a good source of tips.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Check to make sure you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinets and wardrobes.
- As soon as your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the property to confirm no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. We advise walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your stay? Many vacation rental websites seek comments after your stay . Property owners and rental managers will thank you for favorable reviews. If something went wrong and they didn't correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the vacation rental was not as described, you'll want to note that as part of your feedback.
Use Your Experience
Hold a meeting with your family. How did they feel about the rental choice? If everything was wonderful, next year's family vacation planning is going to be painless. Maybe the property wasn't perfect, and you will better understand how to improve your search for the next time.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.3 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 0.2 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 0.9 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.3 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.3 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 1.3 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 0.2 miles
- 4Jâ€™s Cafe And Bake Shop - 0.5 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.3 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 1.6 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 0.2 miles
- Teezher Charters - 0.3 miles
- Water Boggan - 0.4 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 0.4 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 0.5 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 0.5 miles