- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Heated Pool
- Ice Maker
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyOceanfront, Corner , 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Condo. Surround Sea Vistas! Master Bedroom has King bed with newly renovated big private bath and balcony; Bedroom #2 has Queen bed; Bedroom #3 has two twin beds with shared bath and balcony. Full size washer and dryer. High Speed Wireless Internet available in entire Pebble Beach Complex.
The unit also offers 2 sizable flat screen TV's - 32 inch Samsung in the living and a 26 inch in the master bedroom. Both are HDMI and PC capable. All bedrooms now have cable and there is a TV in every room. 2 DVD/CD players, a DVD player, a VCR and a radio/CD player. 2 cabinets full of board games, jigsaw puzzles and cards for family fun. NO SMOKING. No FAMILY PETS. Linens and towels are not supplied but can be rented. Rents Sunday to Sunday.
Each bedroom has access to an outdoor outdoor space and the living room and master bedroom have a shared outdoor space with lounge chairs.
The kitchen has a Jenn-Air range top with convertible standard or convection oven and a Whirlpool refrigerator. Lighted ceiling fans in the living area and master bedroom and the living/dining/kitchen area has ceiling lights all through.
This area offers a wide, sandy beach that is conveniently accessible from the outdoor pool outdoor space area and a ramp for handicap access (along with beach carts, strollers and bicycles). A roofed lookout outdoor space has been located on top of the dunes with benches so you can adore watching the sunset, sunrise or people on the beach. Don't forget to bring your kites,body boards, fishing gear or shelling tools! The complex has 2 outdoor pools along with an indoor pool with a modest workout room and sauna, 2 lighted tennis courts, outdoor grilles, picnic tables and bicycle racks are located all over the complex, so bring your own or rent bicycles right across the street. Emerald Isle offers walking trails and bicycle paths through out the town for you to savor. Close by is an amusement park with go-carts, water slide and other activities only a brief walk away and the Bogue Inlet Pier with the new restaurant Surf's Up is just down the beach. Close by is shopping, eateries and churches.
Emerald Isle offers a Public Boat Ramp located at Jean Preston Park about mid way the island. (near Chapel By the Sea). There is a play ground and public restroom located there as well. We have multiple kayak launch areas and parks within the city limits, including a Sound front park with dock located on Coast Guard Road. You may also appreciate Surf Fishing all along the 12 mile stretch of our pretty island. We have a Fishing Gear store and numerous Convenient Stores offer bait, hooks and other fishing items needed. Don't forget you need a Fishing License to Surf Fish but can relish fishing from the Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier by purchasing a fishing pass for the day or week.
Check out our new grocery store Publix located beside Emerald Plantation and Snapper's Restaurant (used to be Jordan's Seafood) while here also!
We offer tons of information about the area in our lobby that you may pick up at check in or during the week while you are here.
****CENTURY 21 Coastland Realty will be contacting you for further rental payment details after you rent online.****
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Find the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Most established tourism bureaus will send promotional travel guides with special packages for vacation rentals, restaurants and activities. Look for these publications and coupon books, because this allows vacation goers to enjoy the very same wonderful activities at a typically substantial discounted.
- Prefer to avoid the crowds of people? Shoulder seasons feature incredible promotions.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be qualified for cost savings. Make sure to ask property owner to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a discount.
- Is there a particular experience that you are mainly looking forward to during your stay? You'll receive the most value from a rental that most directly suits your ideal trip setting, even if it costs a little more.
- Property management companies and individual rental owners commonly offer customers an opportunity to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental price, offers buyers reimbursement of their trip costs for any nights missed as a result of personal health-related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned motel stay or additional fuel.
General Rental property Tricks & Tips
First-timers are sometimes shocked at the range and wide range of weekly rental properties available in the Beaufort, NC area. With such a wide selection, vacationers are sure to come across a rental that suits their expectations and spending budget.
Virtually all rental homes in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. Property management companies are popular with property owners mainly because they coordinate the advertising and operations..
Here are some ideas and suggestions to help you navigate the rental home search and reservation process.
Finding and reserving the best vacation property:
Before you decide to book "Oceanfront corner 3 Bedroom 2 Bath first floor condo ", go through our short collection of considerations.
Search Early and Often
Beaufort, NC rentals start booking early. To find the best selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months in advance of your vacation. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental..
Select your Town and Travel Week
Sometimes, the most challenging part of organizing your vacation is deciding where to go, and when. After the big decisions are tackled, everything else is much easier.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many relatives are planning to share your vacation? Consider that a lot of properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to determine what is acceptable for the party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible online. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you reserve the home.
What Are You Prepared to Spend?
The majority of rental homes are advertised with a price range. Determine the price for your preferred week. It may be at the high end of the range. If multiple individuals or family members are sharing the cost, be certain that each group understands their obligations and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. A single member of your company must be responsible for getting contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental fee at time of reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is the group looking for? Is a swimming pool mandatory?Are you looking for a rental property with open-air lounge? Do you wish to be away from it all, or close to a city setting? Are mattress sheets included with the rental, or do you need to provide your own? Create a list of priority features to help filter your search.
Commonly the senior generation has challenges with staircases. Make sure to remember and ask about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Take the Dog
Be sure to include your best friend! Animals are welcome at a number of rentals, but policies differ. Study your contract thoroughly! Service fees may apply when animals are added. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
Several internet resources exist to match renters with rental owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental homes" for local rental home management companies. Local agencies will often have a unique assortment of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make certain that the home has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the rental management company may know of comparable homes that better fit your style and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season trip, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak season offers your greatest opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read the Total Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Make sure your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
Make sure you understand the cancellation policy before reserving. Rental home management companies and home owners typically offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides reassurance should disaster strike.
Book your Rental
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You'll likely need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Help
Be sure you get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest storing the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Good job on reserving your rental home! You're on the way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental property right away. If you find damage, or if repairs are required contact the property manager without delay. This can protect against disagreements during check out.
- Ask questions. You may need guidance for a fireplace, TV or hot tub. Call your rental manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call helps prevent many problems.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Natives are likely to be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local people may point you in the right direction.
- Be sure to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Ensure you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cupboards and closets.
- Make a point to walk through the rental one final time and check for damage. If you can, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your stay? Virtually all rental web sites request feedback after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will thank you for favorable critiques. If anything was unsatisfactory and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
Use Your Experience
Hold a debrief with your family. Did they enjoy their stay? If everything was amazing, next year's family vacation planning will be simple. Otherwise, you've gained invaluable rental search experience to aid with another search.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.5 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 0.1 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 1.1 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.5 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.5 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 1.5 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 0.1 miles
- 4Jâ€™s Cafe And Bake Shop - 0.6 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.5 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 1.9 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 0.1 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 0.4 miles
- Water Boggan - 0.4 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 0.5 miles
- Teezher Charters - 0.6 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 0.6 miles