- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Heated Pool
- Ice Maker
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyOceanfront, Corner , 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Condo. Surround Sea Vistas! Master Bedroom has King bed with freshly referbished huge private bath and balcony; Bedroom #2 has Queen bed; Bedroom #3 has two twin beds with shared bath and balcony. Full size washer and dryer. High Speed Wireless Internet available in entire Pebble Beach Complex.
The unit also offers 2 enormous flat screen TV's - 42 inch Samsung in the living and a 26 inch in the master bedroom ( Both are HDMI and PC capable) Flat screen TV'S just added to Bedrooms 2 & 3. 2 DVD/CD players, a DVD player, a VCR and a radio/CD player. 2 cabinets full of board games, jigsaw puzzles and cards for family fun. NO SMOKING. No FAMILY PETS. Linens and towels are NOT PROVIDED but can be rented. Rents Sunday to Sunday.
Each bedroom has access to an outdoor outdoor space and the living room and master bedroom have a shared outdoor space with lounge chairs.
The kitchen has a Jenn-Air range top with convertible standard or convection oven and a Whirlpool refrigerator. Lighted ceiling fans in the living area and master bedroom and the living/dining/kitchen area has ceiling lights everywhere.
This area offers a wide, sandy beach that is conveniently accessible from the outdoor pool outdoor space area and a ramp for handicap access (along with beach carts, strollers and bicycles). A roofed lookout outdoor space has been located on top of the dunes with benches so you can savor watching the sunset, sunrise or people on the beach. Don't forget to bring your kites,body boards, fishing gear or shelling tools! The complex has 2 outdoor pools along with an indoor pool with a modest workout room and sauna, 2 lighted tennis courts, outdoor grilles, picnic tables and bicycle racks are located all over the complex, so bring your own or rent bicycles right across the street. Emerald Isle offers walking trails and bicycle paths through out the town for you to adore. Close by is an amusement park with go-carts, water slide and other activities only a brief walk away and the Bogue Inlet Pier with the new restaurant Surf's Up is just down the beach. Close by is shopping, eateries and churches.
Emerald Isle offers a Public Boat Ramp located at Jean Preston Park about mid way the island. (near Chapel By the Sea). There is a play ground and public restroom located there as well. We have multiple kayak launch areas and parks within the city limits, including a Sound front park with dock located on Coast Guard Road. You may also savor Surf Fishing all along the 12 mile stretch of our superb island. We have a Fishing Gear store and numerous Convenient Stores offer bait, hooks and other fishing items needed. Don't forget you need a Fishing License to Surf Fish but can adore fishing from the Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier by purchasing a fishing pass for the day or week.
Check out our new grocery store Publix located beside Emerald Plantation and Snapper's Restaurant (used to be Jordan's Seafood) while here also!
We offer tons of information about the area in our lobby that you may pick up at check in or during the week while you are here.
****CENTURY 21 Coastland Realty will be contacting you for further rental payment details after you rent online.****
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to visit. Most official tourism bureaus will send promotional guide books with special offers for vacation rentals, restaurants and activities. These guides can provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Are your travel dates changeable? Shoulder seasons special offer terrific deals.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may be eligible for unique discounts. Be sure to ask property management company to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a markdown.
- Some properties are primarily designed for particular types of guests. Event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding parties and corporate retreats. Some homes appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are positioned close to night life. You will definitely get the most value from a rental which most directly satisfies your ideal holiday setting, even if it costs a tad bit more.
- Vacation rental companies and individual property owners commonly offer their customers the option to obtain trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term cost, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed as a consequence of personal medical-related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected motel stay or extra fuel.
The Rental Process
Many people are shocked to learn the number of rental homes are offered in their area of interest. With such a big selection, clients are certain to find a rental home which matches their expectations and price range.
Rental homes are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, equipment and knowledge to provide simple and easy operational management on behalf of the homeowner..
We've put together a short guide to assist you in getting most out of your vacation rental experience.
How to find and reserve the right rental home:
Do you believe "Oceanfront corner 3 Bedroom 2 Bath first floor condo " is the best rental home for your upcoming vacation? Read this checklist to ensure it fits your preferences.
Search Early and Often
Like many popular destinations, In Beaufort, NC the best vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your rental 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, when possible. Holiday reunions are a great time for family groups to plot their Summer trips..
Choose a Town and Date
Agreement can be complicated among close relatives, but once this difficult part is complete everything will quickly fall in place.
How Many Beds?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Bear in mind that a lot of rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to determine what is acceptable for your group. Generally rental listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Create a Spending Limit
The majority of rental properties are presented with a price range. Confirm the cost for your desired stay. It could be at the high end of the range. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends well before reserving a pricey rental property. One member of your family needs to be responsible for collecting repayments and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental payment at time of reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What property features is your group trying to find? Is a screened deck a requirement? Does the unit need to be beach front, in the downtown area, or close to restaurants? Will the home have bicycles and beach toys for use throughout your stay? Gather a list of "necessities and wants" from your company to help filter your search to the most appropriate home.
Occasionally the elder generation has problems with stairways. Ensure that you remember and inquire about wheelchair access, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
What About 4-Legged Family Members?
Make sure you include your furry family members. Even though quite a few rentals permit dogs, rules and charges vary per property. A number of limitations might eliminate a potential rental property. Don't forget to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees may apply when pets are added. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
Many internet resources exist to match vacationers with property owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Local companies frequently have a unique selection of rental homes daily and weekly.
When you have identified the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season stay, try asking for an additional night. Your best potential for a lower rate is changing to an off-season week.
Read the Entire Contract
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Be sure that your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies are different for each rental. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs between 1% - 5% of your standard vacation rental rate, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed as a consequence of personal health emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
Book your Rental Property
After you think you've found "the one", start the booking process. Remember that most rental agreements will require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the property owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the property manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your stay.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Take notes of any problems soon after you arrive. Contact the property manager immediately to report your observations.
- Ask questions. Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, condo access, pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager promptly. A quick phone call helps prevent many problems.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. Permanent residents usually live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a vacation significantly more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Locals are a good source of recommendations.
- Make certain to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Tidy up a lttle bit. Regardless of whether you're paying a housekeeping fee, The property should be in good shape. Kitchen sinks filled with pots and pans, excessive sand on the flooring and sticky messes should really be remedied before leaving.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one final time and check for damage. If it is possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Many rental management companies and rental home sites allow customers to provide feedback. If your rental home and/or property manager was outstanding, they will likely appreciate your compliments. If something was unsatisfactory and they did not correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the rental was not as described, you may want to note that in your critique.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Does everybody want to re-book next year? We hope this guide steered you to a great vacation rental. If not, you have acquired valuable rental search experience to help with the next search.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.5 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 0.1 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 1.1 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.5 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.5 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 1.5 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 0.1 miles
- 4Jâ€™s Cafe And Bake Shop - 0.6 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.5 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 1.9 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 0.1 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 0.4 miles
- Water Boggan - 0.4 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 0.5 miles
- Teezher Charters - 0.6 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 0.6 miles